Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,668 members, 7,801,930 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:12 AM

Short Ladies Are Troublesome While Tall Ladies Are Easy-going - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Short Ladies Are Troublesome While Tall Ladies Are Easy-going (5350 Views)

Most Girls Fail To Realize That Men Are Easy To Control. / Ladies Are You Cool With Guys Grabbing Your Backside In Public? (Photo) / Emeka Okorocha, Nigerian Doctor In UK Ladies Are Crushing On (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Short Ladies Are Troublesome While Tall Ladies Are Easy-going by Nobody: 12:28pm On Oct 27, 2017
mrdickhead:
do you have phobia with za oza room.what more can I give you if not what I have grin.let's learn to share the little we have with our love ones,and I hope you won't reject my gift grin
I don't need that gift, its monetary gift I need.
Re: Short Ladies Are Troublesome While Tall Ladies Are Easy-going by mrdickhead: 12:30pm On Oct 27, 2017
MaritzaNL:
lol nne you want to now chase me out.
Re: Short Ladies Are Troublesome While Tall Ladies Are Easy-going by Nobody: 12:31pm On Oct 27, 2017
mrdickhead:
lol nne you want to now chase me out.
Best trick ever.
Re: Short Ladies Are Troublesome While Tall Ladies Are Easy-going by mrdickhead: 12:35pm On Oct 27, 2017
MaritzaNL:
Best trick ever.
you can't be doing this to me sweetie,guys are broke grin
Re: Short Ladies Are Troublesome While Tall Ladies Are Easy-going by tosyne2much(m): 12:36pm On Oct 27, 2017
To be very frank and sincere, short women are usually very aggressive and problematic in nature and I have a first class experience. Don't quote me ooo

Generally, it's scientifically proven that short people are naturally arrogant and aggressive because they do not want to be intimidated by their height. Most of them suffer from inferiority completely when in the midst of tall people, hence, their aggressiveness

Yoruba adage says "eyan kukuru bilisi
cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Short Ladies Are Troublesome While Tall Ladies Are Easy-going by Foodforthought: 12:43pm On Oct 27, 2017
MaritzaNL:
predictable
Re: Short Ladies Are Troublesome While Tall Ladies Are Easy-going by Blackhawk01: 12:43pm On Oct 27, 2017
tosyne2much:
To be very frank and sincere, short women are usually very aggressive and problematic in nature and I have a first class experience. Don't quote me oooo tongue

Generally, it's scientifically proven that short people are naturally arrogant and aggressive because they don't want to be intimidated by tall people. Most of them suffer from inferiority completely when in the midst of tall people, hence, their aggressiveness

cheesy

Hehehehe... Because Iyawo is short abi? cheesy grin tongue
Re: Short Ladies Are Troublesome While Tall Ladies Are Easy-going by grbgrb4(m): 12:46pm On Oct 27, 2017
tosyne2much:
To be very frank and sincere, short women are usually very aggressive and problematic in nature and I have a first class experience. Don't quote me oooo tongue

Generally, it's scientifically proven that short people are naturally arrogant and aggressive because they don't want to be intimidated by tall people. Most of them suffer from inferiority completely when in the midst of tall people, hence, their aggressiveness

cheesy
Re: Short Ladies Are Troublesome While Tall Ladies Are Easy-going by Nobody: 12:46pm On Oct 27, 2017
grin grin
I have not met too many ladies taller than me grin
Re: Short Ladies Are Troublesome While Tall Ladies Are Easy-going by tosyne2much(m): 12:48pm On Oct 27, 2017
Blackhawk01:

Hehehehe... Because Iyawo is short abi? cheesy grin tongue
I used to have short people as hostel mates, course mates and friends and I know how they usually behave.. They will always do anything to make people subscribe to their opinions through violence and aggression.

It's scientifically proven that short people have so much wahala and I hope you're not short? tongue

1 Like

Re: Short Ladies Are Troublesome While Tall Ladies Are Easy-going by grbgrb4(m): 12:55pm On Oct 27, 2017
sunshineG:
grin grin
I have not met too many ladies taller than me grin
what about the few you have acquaint with.
Re: Short Ladies Are Troublesome While Tall Ladies Are Easy-going by Nobody: 12:59pm On Oct 27, 2017
grbgrb4:
what about the few you have acquaint with.
hmmmmm..... just on one or two occasions and we were not close

Anyone taller than maybe a giant sha grin

1 Like

Re: Short Ladies Are Troublesome While Tall Ladies Are Easy-going by Supremex: 1:06pm On Oct 27, 2017
Re: Short Ladies Are Troublesome While Tall Ladies Are Easy-going by Supremex: 1:07pm On Oct 27, 2017
I.love troublesome the way it is smiley
Re: Short Ladies Are Troublesome While Tall Ladies Are Easy-going by Nobody: 1:18pm On Oct 27, 2017
mrdickhead:
you can't be doing this to me sweetie,guys are broke grin
cheesy. Girls are not smiling.
Re: Short Ladies Are Troublesome While Tall Ladies Are Easy-going by mrdickhead: 1:20pm On Oct 27, 2017
MaritzaNL:
cheesy. Girls are not smiling.
even if na crocodile smile cheesy
Re: Short Ladies Are Troublesome While Tall Ladies Are Easy-going by Nobody: 1:39pm On Oct 27, 2017
short people in general have temperamental issues...I thank God for my height sha, it's one of my Selling point

In addition, noticed we have more tall men than women...don't know if there is a logical explanation for this.
Re: Short Ladies Are Troublesome While Tall Ladies Are Easy-going by slimkunlex(m): 2:41pm On Oct 27, 2017
AnthonioAlsaid:
short people in general have temperamental issues...I thank God for my height sha, it's one of my Selling point

In addition, noticed we have more tall men than women...don't know if there is a logical explanation for this.

How tall are u ?
Re: Short Ladies Are Troublesome While Tall Ladies Are Easy-going by Nobody: 3:19pm On Oct 27, 2017
slimkunlex:

How tall are u ?

180cm
Re: Short Ladies Are Troublesome While Tall Ladies Are Easy-going by slimkunlex(m): 3:24pm On Oct 27, 2017
AnthonioAlsaid:

180cm

Wow..datz kul....am 190cm
Re: Short Ladies Are Troublesome While Tall Ladies Are Easy-going by Nobody: 3:31pm On Oct 27, 2017
slimkunlex:

Wow..datz kul....am 190cm
cool cool

1 Like

Re: Short Ladies Are Troublesome While Tall Ladies Are Easy-going by vicben27(m): 4:26pm On Oct 27, 2017
ellagabs:
I'am not a ladies' man but i have dated quite a few ladies
y are u contradictin ur sef ?
wic village you comot from?
Re: Short Ladies Are Troublesome While Tall Ladies Are Easy-going by Veraatabeh(f): 4:50pm On Oct 27, 2017
Rubbish
Re: Short Ladies Are Troublesome While Tall Ladies Are Easy-going by Duru009(m): 5:02pm On Oct 27, 2017
grbgrb4:
I'am not a ladies' man but i have dated quite a few ladies both short and tall and also from observation. I come to realize that short ladies are usually troublesome, sneaky in nature and also keep grudges for reasons that don't hold water, despite my been remorseful for no wrong they still remain indifferent and do what they intend doing.
They don't say out what the problem is but their actions says it all.
While for tall ladies they are open minded despite they get angry sometimes, they come clean to tell you what bothers them, they hardly take grudges to the next day, they don't pretend when they tell you they love you they really do.

Guys lets see your view on this
Note: i'am not generalizing but saying out of experience.

You are just perfectly on point!!

I got thesame experience!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Short Ladies Are Troublesome While Tall Ladies Are Easy-going by Gladysokpara: 5:02pm On Oct 27, 2017
pointblank247:
its not always the case but when a short person has problem with complex it aggreviate things. i love short ladies on bed because they are portable not because of short tube that most of them carry. some are just very good, some ot them do carry very deep thing that are sometime deeper than ...... abeg make i stop as i notice say small boys and girls don plenty for naira land. if you want lectures on such matters call
Ur noba
Re: Short Ladies Are Troublesome While Tall Ladies Are Easy-going by grbgrb4(m): 5:17pm On Oct 27, 2017
vicben27:
Abeg help me ask her.
Re: Short Ladies Are Troublesome While Tall Ladies Are Easy-going by grbgrb4(m): 5:23pm On Oct 27, 2017
Veraatabeh:
Rubbish
i will take this as your point of view, not an insult. Sorry if it affects you.
Re: Short Ladies Are Troublesome While Tall Ladies Are Easy-going by grbgrb4(m): 5:30pm On Oct 27, 2017
Duru009:

You are just perfectly on point!!

I got thesame experience!
i tried in several occasion to make a different with the few i had met, but i end up changing myself.
Re: Short Ladies Are Troublesome While Tall Ladies Are Easy-going by pointblank247(m): 7:06pm On Oct 27, 2017
Gladysokpara:

Ur noba
Glad my number is not hidden its there in my signature under my post but i can see that you are new so let me give it the way you will get it. 08035453128
Re: Short Ladies Are Troublesome While Tall Ladies Are Easy-going by ellagabs(f): 8:03am On Oct 28, 2017
vicben27:

u tink hangin amisdt girls always is d oly tin wey fit make u a "ladies man" ?

stop embarasin ur sef n "pul ur skirt up"
Re: Short Ladies Are Troublesome While Tall Ladies Are Easy-going by Smartii(m): 1:32pm On Oct 28, 2017
Sexybbstar should can confirm this better Base on her signature. Let her come and confirm this better.

1 Like

Re: Short Ladies Are Troublesome While Tall Ladies Are Easy-going by Nobody: 4:33pm On Oct 28, 2017
Smartii:
Sexybbstar should can confirm this better Base on her signature. Let her come and confirm this better.
It's true o, cos I'm troublesome.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Is My Boyfriend Doing This? / Let's Discuss: Between Nigeria And White Ladies Who Can Make A Better Wife? / This Money For My Baby Mama Upkeep - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.