Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,856 members, 7,806,419 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:20 PM

Man Almost Suffocates As Ladies Crowd Him With "One Corner" Dance (Video) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Almost Suffocates As Ladies Crowd Him With "One Corner" Dance (Video) (60022 Views)

Report Card For "One Corner" Dance! Ghana Records 80% Increase In HIV In 2017 / Another Muslim Girl Goes Viral After Passionately Doing The "One Corner Dance" / VIDEO: Muslim Women Caught Doing The One Corner Dance, Shows Off Heavy Assets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Almost Suffocates As Ladies Crowd Him With "One Corner" Dance (Video) by Opiletool(m): 6:10pm On Oct 27, 2017
Iran awon were

1 Like

Re: Man Almost Suffocates As Ladies Crowd Him With "One Corner" Dance (Video) by enemyofprogress: 6:10pm On Oct 27, 2017
Lalas247:
But that’s Jamaica tho sad na so dem dey dance
see as you dey talk,like sey you don travel out before and ordinary international passport you no get o
Re: Man Almost Suffocates As Ladies Crowd Him With "One Corner" Dance (Video) by BalogunIdowu(m): 6:10pm On Oct 27, 2017
See mothers of children to be...���
Re: Man Almost Suffocates As Ladies Crowd Him With "One Corner" Dance (Video) by sunshineV(f): 6:11pm On Oct 27, 2017
The girl in pink short climb gate grin

1 Like

Re: Man Almost Suffocates As Ladies Crowd Him With "One Corner" Dance (Video) by kingsaif(m): 6:11pm On Oct 27, 2017
ok
Re: Man Almost Suffocates As Ladies Crowd Him With "One Corner" Dance (Video) by Lalas247(f): 6:12pm On Oct 27, 2017
enemyofprogress:
see as you dey talk,like sey you don travel out before and ordinary international passport you no get o
Wetin be ur own grin

1 Like

Re: Man Almost Suffocates As Ladies Crowd Him With "One Corner" Dance (Video) by enemyofprogress: 6:13pm On Oct 27, 2017
Lalas247:

Wetin be ur own grin
come make we dance one corner dance for my room
Re: Man Almost Suffocates As Ladies Crowd Him With "One Corner" Dance (Video) by talk2percy(m): 6:15pm On Oct 27, 2017
Chai...see punishment o
Re: Man Almost Suffocates As Ladies Crowd Him With "One Corner" Dance (Video) by blackbeau1(f): 6:17pm On Oct 27, 2017
What's the craze about this one corner dance for christ sake ?
Re: Man Almost Suffocates As Ladies Crowd Him With "One Corner" Dance (Video) by cho25bc(f): 6:19pm On Oct 27, 2017
grin

Check my signature to join my whatsapp group to know more on how to earn extra income
Re: Man Almost Suffocates As Ladies Crowd Him With "One Corner" Dance (Video) by ReachHard: 6:20pm On Oct 27, 2017
Say NO to cannabis.
Re: Man Almost Suffocates As Ladies Crowd Him With "One Corner" Dance (Video) by ndiboy01(m): 6:24pm On Oct 27, 2017
lacemose:
They were just all over him, and he couldn't just say the word "stop"...lol
see video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7fkx9vII_so

who send am
Re: Man Almost Suffocates As Ladies Crowd Him With "One Corner" Dance (Video) by tosyne2much(m): 6:26pm On Oct 27, 2017
What kind of ugly and malnourished looking ladies are these? undecided
Re: Man Almost Suffocates As Ladies Crowd Him With "One Corner" Dance (Video) by Talkwell: 6:32pm On Oct 27, 2017
InvertedHammer:

Black people's contribution to the world.
Not technology. Not medical breakthrough.
Road, electricity, clean water, good health facilities--->> rocket science.
But crazy and errotic dance moves..Oh la la!
DId we offend God and the gods?
/
Lmfaoo
I've been saying this since

1 Like

Re: Man Almost Suffocates As Ladies Crowd Him With "One Corner" Dance (Video) by Nobody: 6:33pm On Oct 27, 2017
Buhahahahahahaha
Re: Man Almost Suffocates As Ladies Crowd Him With "One Corner" Dance (Video) by Ebulonse(m): 6:39pm On Oct 27, 2017
Harlots everywhere...
Re: Man Almost Suffocates As Ladies Crowd Him With "One Corner" Dance (Video) by paradigmshift(m): 6:39pm On Oct 27, 2017
joystickextend1:
cheesy u better come and get our delay lubricant to handle them all tongue
I need am o hehehe
Re: Man Almost Suffocates As Ladies Crowd Him With "One Corner" Dance (Video) by hanassholesolo: 6:40pm On Oct 27, 2017
The beginning of the video was very intense. I didnt even know they were rocking a human being.

Is his balls going to be okay afyer this? I cringed when that woman jumped ontop him.
Re: Man Almost Suffocates As Ladies Crowd Him With "One Corner" Dance (Video) by IamPere(m): 6:40pm On Oct 27, 2017
Khd95:
was he serving punishment
Lol
Re: Man Almost Suffocates As Ladies Crowd Him With "One Corner" Dance (Video) by Nobody: 6:43pm On Oct 27, 2017
Something must kill a man cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Man Almost Suffocates As Ladies Crowd Him With "One Corner" Dance (Video) by alexmaye(m): 6:44pm On Oct 27, 2017
If I be d guy I go just carry Dem go where transformer dy make Dem do the dance there.
Re: Man Almost Suffocates As Ladies Crowd Him With "One Corner" Dance (Video) by Nobody: 6:48pm On Oct 27, 2017
alexistaiwo:
Imagine being suffocated to death by bombom and when he gets to heaven.
The following conversation will ensue:

CREATOR: my son, welcome to the great beyond. How did you get here?

MAN: ehmmm, I was at a party and I was surrounded by those wonderful, round and soft tissue you created and as a loyal son, rejecting their advances will be akin to criticizing your work. So father, before I knew what's up, I was already gasping for air. Next thing I know, I am here but since I was killed by what you created. We can say that I died glorifying your works and also died of Natural Causes.

CREATOR: my son, you have really done well. Better boy, nothing do you. Let's drink to your stupidity and suffering in advance

On a serious note God nor go fit punish the guy if he die through this dance. I nor know why Christians dey always portray God as one wicked and heartless monster
Re: Man Almost Suffocates As Ladies Crowd Him With "One Corner" Dance (Video) by madjune(m): 6:50pm On Oct 27, 2017
Stupidity.

This is how some people kill themselves in the name of good time.
Re: Man Almost Suffocates As Ladies Crowd Him With "One Corner" Dance (Video) by Nobody: 6:50pm On Oct 27, 2017
michael142:

On a serious note God nor go fit punish the guy if he die through this dance. I nor know why Christians dey always portray God as one wicked and heartless monster
I wrote that as a source of humor.
Please don't start any religious shhit with me.
Abeg
Re: Man Almost Suffocates As Ladies Crowd Him With "One Corner" Dance (Video) by meezynetwork(m): 7:03pm On Oct 27, 2017
This is a Jamaica dance
Re: Man Almost Suffocates As Ladies Crowd Him With "One Corner" Dance (Video) by Maradona98: 7:09pm On Oct 27, 2017
InvertedHammer:

Black people's contribution to the world.

Not technology. Not medical breakthrough.

Road, electricity, clean water, good health facilities--->> rocket science.

But crazy and errotic dance moves..Oh la la!

DId we offend God and the gods?

/

Here Are A Few Things You Probably Didn’t Know Were Invented By Black People

https://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_56d0d33ee4b0bf0dab3236d5
Re: Man Almost Suffocates As Ladies Crowd Him With "One Corner" Dance (Video) by superpauL(m): 7:21pm On Oct 27, 2017
alexistaiwo:
Imagine being suffocated to death by bombom and when he gets to heaven.
The following conversation will ensue:

CREATOR: my son, welcome to the great beyond. How did you get here?

MAN: ehmmm, I was at a party and I was surrounded by those wonderful, round and soft tissue you created and as a loyal son, rejecting their advances will be akin to criticizing your work. So father, before I knew what's up, I was already gasping for air. Next thing I know, I am here but since I was killed by what you created. We can say that I died glorifying your works and also died of Natural Causes.

CREATOR: my son, you have really done well. Better boy, nothing do you. Let's drink to your stupidity and suffering in advance
Thanks for making my day bro...
May you live long grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Almost Suffocates As Ladies Crowd Him With "One Corner" Dance (Video) by Nobody: 7:30pm On Oct 27, 2017
this is sexual harrasment on the highest level! i think he should sue them bitches! grin but then again some people will say he was a lucky man that all these fine ass women are all over him. but if it was men harrassing a female in this manner, i wonder what would have happened to those men
Re: Man Almost Suffocates As Ladies Crowd Him With "One Corner" Dance (Video) by Nobody: 7:33pm On Oct 27, 2017
these Mad jamaicans have been smoking high grade ganja! from All man town! jamaica grin
Re: Man Almost Suffocates As Ladies Crowd Him With "One Corner" Dance (Video) by Martin0(m): 7:40pm On Oct 27, 2017
gypsey:
these Mad jamaicans have been smoking high grade ganja! from All man town! jamaica grin

Hahahahah na wa ooo we should start taking some ganja alsogrin
Re: Man Almost Suffocates As Ladies Crowd Him With "One Corner" Dance (Video) by Nobody: 7:46pm On Oct 27, 2017
Martin0:

Hahahahah na wa ooo we should start taking some ganja alsogrin
yea! let me know when you are ready to start, grin i will get you some high grade ones

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Woman's Sex Libido Just Increased / She Is Acting Weird After Seeing His Younger Brother's Pixs / Wahala For Man Who Refuses "To Do More" After Lady Engaged Him For The Night(vid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.