Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,498 members, 7,808,847 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:50 PM

Seun What Is This Meaning Of This?? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Seun What Is This Meaning Of This?? (1549 Views)

Seun What Is Happening To Whatsapp?? / The Real Meaning Of Phyton Programming Language. / Meaning Of The Abbreviation, "OP" Commonly Used On Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seun What Is This Meaning Of This?? by Joel3(m): 4:37pm On Oct 27, 2017
seun check the attach picture.

Re: Seun What Is This Meaning Of This?? by selfmadeOLX(m): 4:49pm On Oct 27, 2017
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Seun What Is This Meaning Of This?? by SOFTENGR: 4:52pm On Oct 27, 2017
2025 grin grin grin Funny

1 Like

Re: Seun What Is This Meaning Of This?? by whitebeard(m): 4:55pm On Oct 27, 2017
Technically he is saying u should drop this account and if u are still interested in NL create a new one...!! cool thank me later.

2 Likes

Re: Seun What Is This Meaning Of This?? by GoodiOG(m): 5:38pm On Oct 27, 2017
You never see anything....see the one they gave one of my friend grin

Re: Seun What Is This Meaning Of This?? by RoyalBoutique(m): 7:51pm On Oct 27, 2017
No fear, by New Year, everything go reset ... I was banned till 2030something last year, but the whole thing disappeared on New Year.

GoodiOG:
You never see anything....see the one they gave one of my friend grin

angry You just dey lie brainlessly
Re: Seun What Is This Meaning Of This?? by SirLakes: 8:11am On Oct 28, 2017
You dey mind oga seun, his mods plus spam bots,

Have got an account with a ban till 2027 grin n I didnt do anything

Move on, theyre gonna do Nada bout it

maybe It's a strategy to keep increasing the member stat
Re: Seun What Is This Meaning Of This?? by GoodiOG(m): 12:52pm On Oct 28, 2017
RoyalBoutique:
No fear, by New Year, everything go reset ... I was banned till 2030something last year, but the whole thing disappeared on New Year.

angry You just dey lie brainlessly
u don't understand.... .if i talk say the account is mine, they will ban this my account. That the reason they ban thst 1
Re: Seun What Is This Meaning Of This?? by RoyalBoutique(m): 7:13pm On Oct 28, 2017
GoodiOG:

u don't understand.... .if i talk say the account is mine, they will ban this my account. That the reason they ban thst 1

shocked Oooooooooooh... My bad... grin

(1) (Reply)

Webmaster / Us Adsense For Sale Urgently (not Verified) Giveaway Price / Build Your Websites

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.