Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,856 members, 7,802,743 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:33 PM

12 Beautiful Resorts In Nigeria Where You Can Enjoy Your Honeymoon - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 12 Beautiful Resorts In Nigeria Where You Can Enjoy Your Honeymoon (59568 Views)

A Visit To Ogere Resort: One Of The Biggest Resorts In Nigeria (Photos, Video) / Coney Island One Of The Most Beautiful Beach Resorts In Lagos - Pics & Video / Helicopter Flying Couple To The Airport For Honeymoon Crashes In Texas (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 12 Beautiful Resorts In Nigeria Where You Can Enjoy Your Honeymoon by ODVanguard: 10:22pm On Oct 27, 2017
Re: 12 Beautiful Resorts In Nigeria Where You Can Enjoy Your Honeymoon by Kakamorufu(m): 10:24pm On Oct 27, 2017
All looks good tbh
Re: 12 Beautiful Resorts In Nigeria Where You Can Enjoy Your Honeymoon by Augustap(f): 10:24pm On Oct 27, 2017
Awww cry Op why did you choose to create this thread now? Me that just returned from my honeymoon last week, it's not good o grin
Re: 12 Beautiful Resorts In Nigeria Where You Can Enjoy Your Honeymoon by kn23h(m): 10:25pm On Oct 27, 2017

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 12 Beautiful Resorts In Nigeria Where You Can Enjoy Your Honeymoon by LegitDiva: 10:28pm On Oct 27, 2017
kn23h:
Jojein Hotels & Resort

http://www.jojeinhotelsandresort.com/

This pool......memories grin

4 Likes

Re: 12 Beautiful Resorts In Nigeria Where You Can Enjoy Your Honeymoon by kn23h(m): 10:32pm On Oct 27, 2017
Equity Resort

1 Like

Re: 12 Beautiful Resorts In Nigeria Where You Can Enjoy Your Honeymoon by Drbarmes(m): 10:34pm On Oct 27, 2017
what of kajuru castle in Kaduna state

1 Like

Re: 12 Beautiful Resorts In Nigeria Where You Can Enjoy Your Honeymoon by Nobody: 10:36pm On Oct 27, 2017
deturla:

A couple of the resorts can guarantee security though, but I dunno about the rest.

Say for instance, Inagbe, Obudu, Miccom, LaCampagne. I dunno about the rest though.

Ednut1, d'you know about the rest?
where is the location of that second pics? Please check the second pix and reply me a.s.a.p
Re: 12 Beautiful Resorts In Nigeria Where You Can Enjoy Your Honeymoon by annyberry: 10:37pm On Oct 27, 2017
Never visited any of dis beautiful places.......i we definitely try one wen I get married.....

1 Like

Re: 12 Beautiful Resorts In Nigeria Where You Can Enjoy Your Honeymoon by Nobody: 10:38pm On Oct 27, 2017
kn23h:
Equity Resort

photoshop
Re: 12 Beautiful Resorts In Nigeria Where You Can Enjoy Your Honeymoon by kn23h(m): 10:39pm On Oct 27, 2017
Agodi Resort
Oyo State

8 Likes

Re: 12 Beautiful Resorts In Nigeria Where You Can Enjoy Your Honeymoon by kn23h(m): 10:40pm On Oct 27, 2017
annyberry:
Never visited any of dis beautiful places.......i we definitely try one wen I get married.....

You don't have to wait till you get married.

Travel with a boyfriend or friends.

Enjoy for a weekend.

4 Likes

Re: 12 Beautiful Resorts In Nigeria Where You Can Enjoy Your Honeymoon by kn23h(m): 10:40pm On Oct 27, 2017
GrandFinale2017:
photoshop

It's not photoshop. Travel and open your eyes.

11 Likes

Re: 12 Beautiful Resorts In Nigeria Where You Can Enjoy Your Honeymoon by deturla: 10:43pm On Oct 27, 2017
GrandFinale2017:
where is the location of that second pics? Please check the second pix and reply me a.s.a.p

Inagbe Resort is in Lagos State.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 12 Beautiful Resorts In Nigeria Where You Can Enjoy Your Honeymoon by annyberry: 10:48pm On Oct 27, 2017
kn23h:

Enjoy for a weekend.
wish I am close to were my friends are
Re: 12 Beautiful Resorts In Nigeria Where You Can Enjoy Your Honeymoon by IBreakRules: 10:50pm On Oct 27, 2017
deturla:

A couple of the resorts can guarantee security though, but I dunno about the rest.

Say for instance, Inagbe, Obudu, Miccom, LaCampagne. I dunno about the rest though.

Ednut1, d'you know about the rest?
Inagbe resort is really cool. the ooni of Ife owns it.

3 Likes

Re: 12 Beautiful Resorts In Nigeria Where You Can Enjoy Your Honeymoon by annyberry: 10:51pm On Oct 27, 2017
kn23h:

Enjoy for a weekend.
wish I am close to any of Dem....
Re: 12 Beautiful Resorts In Nigeria Where You Can Enjoy Your Honeymoon by Edipee(m): 10:54pm On Oct 27, 2017
I must make money and take her around the world.

2 Likes

Re: 12 Beautiful Resorts In Nigeria Where You Can Enjoy Your Honeymoon by IForgotMyLoginD(f): 11:00pm On Oct 27, 2017
La Campagne Tropicana, Artican Beach and MicCom, done. I want and hope to do La Manga and Inagbe and Whispering Palms next.
grin... And more La Campagne Tropicana sha...

deturla:
12 Beautiful Resorts in Nigeria Where You Can Enjoy Your Honeymoon - Wondering where to spend your honeymoon or a simple couples’ getaway? Sometimes, it's easy to think only about places like Paris, Dubai and Miami. There are a few countries that Nigerians can travel to visa free, but in case you don’t have a huge budget, don’t fret you can still have a great and romantic time at the many beautiful cheap hotels in Nigeria. We’ve got beach resorts, nature parks with beautiful accommodations. We have everything you can find abroad and more.There are actually too many to choose from, so we’ve created of the best of the best resorts in Nigeria.

See the 12 Beautiful Resorts in Nigeria Where You Can Enjoy Your Honeymoon

1. La Campagne Tropicana

This nirvana is such a beautiful blend of nature’s finest. You’ll love the sandy beach dotted by beautiful coconut trees overlooking the blue Atlantic. This resort also offers world-class accommodation with its own spa and 27-hole golf course.

At La Campagne Tropicana, you and your other half will fall in love again and again while you enjoy a relaxing time in the Caribbean themed establishment.

2. Inagbe Resort

When you get to Inagbe Resorts, you won’t believe you are still in Lagos. The place is simply charming and tranquil. It takes the ocean view and sandy beach experience to a whole new level.

From the tastefully furnished rooms, to the view of the lagoon from the ‘floating bar’, this stunning resort captures the true essence of nature, culture and tradition. What better way to start the beginning of the rest of your life.

3. Eko Tourist Beach Resort

Eko Tourist Resort is an ideal place for some post nuptial relaxation.  You’ll love the  long romantic walks on its white sand beach while enjoying the view of the sea and the exquisitely prepared meals.

4. Atican Beach

Atican Beach Resort is a pristine ocean-side destination for fun and relaxation. Its clean white sand and beautiful Caribbean style layout make it a great place to celebrate your love.

Whether you are looking for a great barbeque or cook-out location or a swimming pool with a great view, Atican Beach where you want to be.

5. Kamp Ikare

Kamp Ikare Beach Resort is one of the best kept secrets in Lagos. If you are looking for a romantic getaway, you will love the resort with its rustic beauty and modern touches.

The resort is situated in a coastal village called Ikaare, which is accessible only by boat. The resort has a main communal beach house with 6 duplex cabins positioned around a swimming pool and just metres from the sea.

6. Ikogosi Warm Spring

At Ikogosi Warm Springs, you and bae will love exploring the unique scenery of warm and cold spring flowing side by side. The Ikogosi Warm Springs which is situated in a charming forest reserve  with a scenic hilly landscape.

7. Obudu Mountain Resort

Obudu Mountain Resort, more commonly known as Obudu Cattle Ranch is located in Cross River State and is one of the best resorts that you can find in Nigeria. Whether it’s the beautiful hilly green landscape or the breathtaking ride on the only cable cars in the country, your honeymoon would definitely be memorable.

8. Le Meridien Ibom

Le Merdien Ibom is Akwa Ibom’s pride and joy. Known for offering one of the best local foods in the country, this resort combines privacy with majesty and is sure to give honeymooners an unforgettable treat which would remain on their lips in years to come.

9. La Manga Luxury Beach Villa

Located along on the Ilashe Island, treats visitors to a heaven on earth experience. You and new spouse can have a fascinating picnic under one of the abundant coconut palm trees, go for a relaxing walk on the beach, while enjoying the beautiful landscape and unruffled terrain.

As the name implies, this villa also offers its visitors exquisitely furnished luxury villas, which have rooftop Jacuzzi, private lounge, furnished kitchen, swimming pool, poolside barbecue, and a massage room.

10. MicCom Golf Resort

MicCom Resort offers charming retreat with breathtaking sights and serenity, in an environment, wrapped up in the hollow of nature, then head down to this resort centre. It has stunning facilities that are capable of offering couples a very memorable stay.

11. Suntan Beach Resort

The Suntan Beach Resorts sits like a hidden jewel in the heart of Badagry. You can sit under the wings of the Palm Tree while watching the ocean dance to the music of the wind. This place is significant for its quietude and serene environment.

There are beautiful bamboo huts for your relaxation. You may also go horse riding or on a fishing expedition. Santa Beach and Resorts has a marriage registry very close to it. So, you can have a quick short ceremony and proceed to get your honey to the moon.

12. Whispering Palms

Whispering Palms Badagry is a popular hangout spot in the historic area of Lagos. It is the ideal place for lovers to finally get that alone time they’ve always wanted. With the beautiful seaside to look out from their chalets and the beach to play on after the day’s activities.

http://deedeesblog.com/12-beautiful-resorts-nigeria-can-enjoy-honeymoon/

2 Likes

Re: 12 Beautiful Resorts In Nigeria Where You Can Enjoy Your Honeymoon by LotusFan: 11:13pm On Oct 27, 2017
Ibeshe Beach and Lamp Ikare should be on that list too.

Inagbe is really nice though smiley
Re: 12 Beautiful Resorts In Nigeria Where You Can Enjoy Your Honeymoon by oscarvicto(m): 11:14pm On Oct 27, 2017
iamleumas:
Quote me if you're interested

Am interested in the facebook. Page. Kindly send a mail to. Oscarvictor93@yahoo.com
Re: 12 Beautiful Resorts In Nigeria Where You Can Enjoy Your Honeymoon by missyb08(f): 11:23pm On Oct 27, 2017
@sexybbstar
Come n take note of these places
Re: 12 Beautiful Resorts In Nigeria Where You Can Enjoy Your Honeymoon by missyb08(f): 11:24pm On Oct 27, 2017
deturla:
12 Beautiful Resorts in Nigeria Where You Can Enjoy Your Honeymoon - Wondering where to spend your honeymoon or a simple couples’ getaway? Sometimes, it's easy to think only about places like Paris, Dubai and Miami. There are a few countries that Nigerians can travel to visa free, but in case you don’t have a huge budget, don’t fret you can still have a great and romantic time at the many beautiful cheap hotels in Nigeria. We’ve got beach resorts, nature parks with beautiful accommodations. We have everything you can find abroad and more.There are actually too many to choose from, so we’ve created of the best of the best resorts in Nigeria.

See the 12 Beautiful Resorts in Nigeria Where You Can Enjoy Your Honeymoon

1. La Campagne Tropicana

This nirvana is such a beautiful blend of nature’s finest. You’ll love the sandy beach dotted by beautiful coconut trees overlooking the blue Atlantic. This resort also offers world-class accommodation with its own spa and 27-hole golf course.

At La Campagne Tropicana, you and your other half will fall in love again and again while you enjoy a relaxing time in the Caribbean themed establishment.

2. Inagbe Resort

When you get to Inagbe Resorts, you won’t believe you are still in Lagos. The place is simply charming and tranquil. It takes the ocean view and sandy beach experience to a whole new level.

From the tastefully furnished rooms, to the view of the lagoon from the ‘floating bar’, this stunning resort captures the true essence of nature, culture and tradition. What better way to start the beginning of the rest of your life.

3. Eko Tourist Beach Resort

Eko Tourist Resort is an ideal place for some post nuptial relaxation.  You’ll love the  long romantic walks on its white sand beach while enjoying the view of the sea and the exquisitely prepared meals.

4. Atican Beach

Atican Beach Resort is a pristine ocean-side destination for fun and relaxation. Its clean white sand and beautiful Caribbean style layout make it a great place to celebrate your love.

Whether you are looking for a great barbeque or cook-out location or a swimming pool with a great view, Atican Beach where you want to be.

5. Kamp Ikare

Kamp Ikare Beach Resort is one of the best kept secrets in Lagos. If you are looking for a romantic getaway, you will love the resort with its rustic beauty and modern touches.

The resort is situated in a coastal village called Ikaare, which is accessible only by boat. The resort has a main communal beach house with 6 duplex cabins positioned around a swimming pool and just metres from the sea.

6. Ikogosi Warm Spring

At Ikogosi Warm Springs, you and bae will love exploring the unique scenery of warm and cold spring flowing side by side. The Ikogosi Warm Springs which is situated in a charming forest reserve  with a scenic hilly landscape.

7. Obudu Mountain Resort

Obudu Mountain Resort, more commonly known as Obudu Cattle Ranch is located in Cross River State and is one of the best resorts that you can find in Nigeria. Whether it’s the beautiful hilly green landscape or the breathtaking ride on the only cable cars in the country, your honeymoon would definitely be memorable.

8. Le Meridien Ibom

Le Merdien Ibom is Akwa Ibom’s pride and joy. Known for offering one of the best local foods in the country, this resort combines privacy with majesty and is sure to give honeymooners an unforgettable treat which would remain on their lips in years to come.

9. La Manga Luxury Beach Villa

Located along on the Ilashe Island, treats visitors to a heaven on earth experience. You and new spouse can have a fascinating picnic under one of the abundant coconut palm trees, go for a relaxing walk on the beach, while enjoying the beautiful landscape and unruffled terrain.

As the name implies, this villa also offers its visitors exquisitely furnished luxury villas, which have rooftop Jacuzzi, private lounge, furnished kitchen, swimming pool, poolside barbecue, and a massage room.

10. MicCom Golf Resort

MicCom Resort offers charming retreat with breathtaking sights and serenity, in an environment, wrapped up in the hollow of nature, then head down to this resort centre. It has stunning facilities that are capable of offering couples a very memorable stay.

11. Suntan Beach Resort

The Suntan Beach Resorts sits like a hidden jewel in the heart of Badagry. You can sit under the wings of the Palm Tree while watching the ocean dance to the music of the wind. This place is significant for its quietude and serene environment.

There are beautiful bamboo huts for your relaxation. You may also go horse riding or on a fishing expedition. Santa Beach and Resorts has a marriage registry very close to it. So, you can have a quick short ceremony and proceed to get your honey to the moon.

12. Whispering Palms

Whispering Palms Badagry is a popular hangout spot in the historic area of Lagos. It is the ideal place for lovers to finally get that alone time they’ve always wanted. With the beautiful seaside to look out from their chalets and the beach to play on after the day’s activities.

http://deedeesblog.com/12-beautiful-resorts-nigeria-can-enjoy-honeymoon/

It's really nice though,my friends will be interested
Re: 12 Beautiful Resorts In Nigeria Where You Can Enjoy Your Honeymoon by DreamSonInlaw(m): 11:26pm On Oct 27, 2017
Lord knows I have to visit Akwa Ibom or may be Calabar (Hotel Le Meridien & Calabar Carnival), wanted serving there during my Service year buh it didn't work buh now ain't stopping

2 Likes

Re: 12 Beautiful Resorts In Nigeria Where You Can Enjoy Your Honeymoon by obo389(m): 11:27pm On Oct 27, 2017
Rokia2:
Or just take a trip to bora bora four seasons if money is not the problem.
Please where is that located?

1 Like

Re: 12 Beautiful Resorts In Nigeria Where You Can Enjoy Your Honeymoon by goodnews777: 11:35pm On Oct 27, 2017
Who wants to be kidnapped. Abeg make I stay where I am until security situation improves
Re: 12 Beautiful Resorts In Nigeria Where You Can Enjoy Your Honeymoon by lagdmark(m): 11:43pm On Oct 27, 2017
Lordygram:
hmmm thats nice to say, but i dont trust any Nigeria, when it comes to security.. recently a musician was attacked and rob at 5 star popular Eko hotel in lagos...Ever since i raed that news, i gave all hope of security in Nigeria..
It can also happen in Vegas, NY or in London
Re: 12 Beautiful Resorts In Nigeria Where You Can Enjoy Your Honeymoon by Nobody: 11:51pm On Oct 27, 2017
Bp

1 Like

Re: 12 Beautiful Resorts In Nigeria Where You Can Enjoy Your Honeymoon by ariklawani(f): 11:51pm On Oct 27, 2017
See packaging,have being to whispering palms in Badagry.is cool for honey moon and relaxation. it doesn't have beach non pool as stated..

1 Like

Re: 12 Beautiful Resorts In Nigeria Where You Can Enjoy Your Honeymoon by AMvanquish: 11:57pm On Oct 27, 2017
@OP. Im sure u hv never been to yankari game reserve in Bauchi before. It beats most of this crap ur posting hands down.
Re: 12 Beautiful Resorts In Nigeria Where You Can Enjoy Your Honeymoon by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 12:05am On Oct 28, 2017
Very soon sombori will come up with a resort or beach in Ogun State,......but I won't warn the couple that will try that side....will warn you when I see them holding your skulls and private parts........no offense please,.. Just promoting our cultural heritage,..

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tanker Carrying Petrol Explodes With Driver Trapped inside In Ebonyi (Photos) / Car Splits Into Two After Accident In Delta, But Driver Walks Out Alive. Photos / Lady Poisoned After She Told Friends She Was Moving To The UK (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.