Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,825 members, 7,802,632 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:53 PM

: Rich Global Travels Ltd - Travel Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travel Ads / : Rich Global Travels Ltd (1587 Views)

Unlock Your Global Journey With ETM Travels: Study, Work, And Travel Abroad / Get Most Discounted And Cheapest Flight Fair From Dorizom Travels / Travels And Tour Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

: Rich Global Travels Ltd by bradgg(m): 5:48pm On Oct 27, 2017
Who knows about rich global,they are based in ibadan
Re: : Rich Global Travels Ltd by uboma(m): 9:25pm On Oct 27, 2017
bradgg:
Please everyone beware of rich global travels.
The Company is a scam..i am reporting them to efcc and the police in ibadan.
They work with keystone bank plc( Iwo road) and defraud people then use their details to launder money claiming to help get VISA

i have proof of my payment for canada visa
proof of them telling me to issue a letter to keystone bank plc, iwo road branch acknowledging another person to pay money into my acct now they want me to do the same with UBA PLC
Payed them since December 2016 and till now no visa..
beware

lol.

I wonder why some persons do rely on third parties to process their visas when you can do it all by yourself and not pay more than the required Visa processing fees by simply following the steps outlined on their websites.

2 Likes

Re: : Rich Global Travels Ltd by MacTee2020: 4:53am On Feb 16, 2020
Please, if you are intending to immigrate to Canada from Nigeria, DO NOT, (I repeat), DO NOT PATRONIZE THE SERVICES OF RICH GLOBAL TRAVELS, IBADAN. They are corporate fraudsters par excellence. They make you pay for everything, even to the minutest pay. They make you feel that they have connections to the Canada High Commission. They are no better than YOU when it comes to reading and understanding what you have to do to migrate.

I am living witness and they totally messed up my application. They are toothless bulldogs; they promise and don't deliver most of the time. And I have the facts about them. I am NOT a hater; I am someone who has dealt with them and experienced their shambolic practices firsthand. They will tell you that you have a 100% chance of getting a Canadian visa but are indeed lying through their teeth. These dingbats need to be locked in prison for good. PATRONIZE THEM AT YOUR OWN PERIL.

(1) (Reply)

Skevim Global Resources Ltd. (travels And Tours) / How To Travel From Onitsha To Abuja By PMT / Hotels In Ikeja Lagos Nigeria-top 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.