Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,194 members, 7,780,329 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 12:33 PM

Another Buhari Supporter Regrets (pics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Another Buhari Supporter Regrets (pics) (4170 Views)

Buhari Supporter Vows To Testify At Winners Chapel Ota 'When' Buhari Wins / Atiku Floors Buhari In Buhari Supporter’s Poll’ / Buhari Supporter Regrets Ever Believing In His Government - Check Tweets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Another Buhari Supporter Regrets (pics) by Nebuzaradan: 6:51pm On Oct 27, 2017
grin

2 Likes

Re: Another Buhari Supporter Regrets (pics) by Nebuzaradan: 6:51pm On Oct 27, 2017
Buhari is a terrorist
aisha is a shameless corrupt prostitute
kiss the truth

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Buhari Supporter Regrets (pics) by Nebuzaradan: 6:52pm On Oct 27, 2017
lalasticlala Seun obinoscopy

no one wants to associate with a serial failure cum terrorist called buhari again grin

Clerverly ina afukwa grin

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Another Buhari Supporter Regrets (pics) by aolawale025: 6:53pm On Oct 27, 2017
Looks more like deceived

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Buhari Supporter Regrets (pics) by jerryunit48: 6:59pm On Oct 27, 2017
You were both my guy , how could you not see it coming even after the warnings from people like me now continue to enjoy the change

18 Likes

Re: Another Buhari Supporter Regrets (pics) by eyeview: 7:02pm On Oct 27, 2017
You were not deceived, you were plain stupid.
Anyone who was born before 1985 or has access to history and still voted Buhari despite his track record of failure, recession, tribal bigotry, violation of human rights, corruption etc and still voted him is eternally stupid. They are the type the Bible described as wise in their own eyes but foolish

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Another Buhari Supporter Regrets (pics) by Paperwhite(m): 7:36pm On Oct 27, 2017
grin grin grin A doctor deceived by a certificateless dullard? No wonder even prof.fell for the Buhari scam.That reminds me of my bossom friend from Imo state that fanatically believed that Buhari fantasy of Eldorado will automatically translates to better living for him.Alas! he is grief stricken now.

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Another Buhari Supporter Regrets (pics) by wale2day: 7:38pm On Oct 27, 2017
My people doing wat they do best.

Misleading people. Ever since Buhari started to investigate Tinubu this, they started the same game they planed with GEJ, now on Buhari.

18 Likes

Re: Another Buhari Supporter Regrets (pics) by DrGoodman: 7:40pm On Oct 27, 2017
You never chi chum chin grin

Shebi we warned you?

5 Likes

Re: Another Buhari Supporter Regrets (pics) by mightyhazel: 7:40pm On Oct 27, 2017
lol

regretment season.

2 Likes

Re: Another Buhari Supporter Regrets (pics) by freeze001(f): 7:45pm On Oct 27, 2017
Dear Dr Dipo, you were stupid! Even that 'Dr' needs to be investigated for u to have fallen so cheaply for d most easily decoded scam ever!

26 Likes

Re: Another Buhari Supporter Regrets (pics) by Nobody: 7:46pm On Oct 27, 2017
Buhari is now dining with corruption

3 Likes

Re: Another Buhari Supporter Regrets (pics) by FarahAideed: 7:48pm On Oct 27, 2017
You were not decieved but Stupid Sir, Are you aware coup plotting against a democratically elected govt is corruption yet you expect a notorious coup plotter to help you fivht corruption..I swear you dont have sense

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Buhari Supporter Regrets (pics) by IamtherealRita(f): 7:54pm On Oct 27, 2017
You are both cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Another Buhari Supporter Regrets (pics) by SOFTENGR: 7:57pm On Oct 27, 2017
I was never deceived. I knew Bubu had nothing to offer but excuses.

17 Likes

Re: Another Buhari Supporter Regrets (pics) by Nobody: 8:06pm On Oct 27, 2017
The biggest supporter of buhari was SalamRushdie but today he is buhari nightmare

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Buhari Supporter Regrets (pics) by hucienda: 8:18pm On Oct 27, 2017
Deceived is for the ignorant, supposed illiterates.

But for one supposedly educated to doctorate level? Nah.

Stupid you were 'doc'. Plain stupid.

11 Likes

Re: Another Buhari Supporter Regrets (pics) by osscarr(m): 8:25pm On Oct 27, 2017
Looking at ur pic I think u should b old enough to know or av enough info on who/what buhari is/stands for; on that note, I will choose stupid for u

10 Likes

Re: Another Buhari Supporter Regrets (pics) by newbornmacho(m): 8:25pm On Oct 27, 2017
You were stupid. Now lick your wounds in private and stop disturbing public peace

10 Likes

Re: Another Buhari Supporter Regrets (pics) by swagagolic01(m): 8:26pm On Oct 27, 2017
They will keep regretting... in 2019 we should all vote whom has proven to be a lover of the masses, whom can create jobs nd grow our economy....

Let's all ATIKULATE in 2019

5 Likes

Re: Another Buhari Supporter Regrets (pics) by Nobody: 8:30pm On Oct 27, 2017
Both of them. .no need to add 'or' just use and. .

1 Like

Re: Another Buhari Supporter Regrets (pics) by onward4life(m): 9:35pm On Oct 27, 2017
Jubril is an End time skeleton

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Buhari Supporter Regrets (pics) by bjdon: 10:04pm On Oct 27, 2017
He could not produce his WASC yet you trusted him
He made Amachi the head of his campaign despite all the corruption allegations yet you trusted him
He refused to debate GEJ yet you trusted him
His record of failure was so bad in 1985 that when IBB struck not one senior officer tried to defend him, yet you trusted him.

O boy your own stupidity no get cure. I just pity any of your patients. Abi are you a native Doctor?

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Buhari Supporter Regrets (pics) by JONNYSPUTE(m): 10:26pm On Oct 27, 2017
bjdon:
He could not produce his WASC yet you trusted him
He made Amachi the head of his campaign despite all the corruption allegations yet you trusted him
He refused to debate GEJ yet you trusted him
His record of failure was so bad in 1985 that when IBB struck not one senior officer tried to defend him, yet you trusted him.

O boy your own stupidity no get cure. I just pity any of your patients. Abi are you a native Doctor?
. Seems he is a native Doctor.

16 Likes

Re: Another Buhari Supporter Regrets (pics) by Nobody: 10:52pm On Oct 27, 2017
If he likes he can regret till eternity, abeg mek una mark his face. If anyone sees him anywhere near any embassy or airport trying to leave the country, pursue am. grin

He must continue enjoying change. grin

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Buhari Supporter Regrets (pics) by anibirelawal(m): 11:01pm On Oct 27, 2017
All this wailers sef, may sense fall on u all.
do you think it takes a day job to fight corruption.
PMB is not GOD, any1 can promise u heaven on earth,it is left for u to beleive or not.
Perharps, everyone is corrupt in this country one way or the other.
Now tell me how to fight corruption in a blink of eye, with the level of corruption that have been in existence in many years back. it is a gradual process.
Patience is a virtue!
Re: Another Buhari Supporter Regrets (pics) by femo122: 11:28pm On Oct 27, 2017
angry

1 Like

Re: Another Buhari Supporter Regrets (pics) by fergie001: 11:40pm On Oct 27, 2017
Abeg,dunkem21,form still remain?
Someone wan buy late entry ooooo,
Add caution fee.....

In other words,no-one knows tomorrow,Buhari surprised everyone including BMC,they wouldn't say it cos of daily bread,

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Buhari Supporter Regrets (pics) by paBuhari(m): 12:43am On Oct 28, 2017
Them mumus are repenting. grin Who wants to be associated with vegetable?

2 Likes

Re: Another Buhari Supporter Regrets (pics) by paBuhari(m): 12:46am On Oct 28, 2017
Next news bulletin...

GEJ's loyalists bribing gullible Nigerians to undermine the president. - Garbage Shehu. grin

6 Likes

Re: Another Buhari Supporter Regrets (pics) by Throwback: 12:48am On Oct 28, 2017
I also thought Buhari truly cared about fighting corruption.

Now he has shown that not only does he not care, he also does not care he has finally been unravelled as a grand hypocrite.

1 Like

Re: Another Buhari Supporter Regrets (pics) by dunkem21(m): 4:33am On Oct 28, 2017
fergie001:
Abeg,dunkem21,form still remain?
Someone wan buy late entry ooooo,
Add caution fee.....

In other words,no-one knows tomorrow,Buhari surprised everyone including BMC,they wouldn't say it cos of daily bread,

My man, form don finish o..

The zombie above me arm twisted, harassed and collected the last form by force cheesy

Stupid lots tongue

7 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Happening Now Along Zuba Abuja Kaduna Road. / Aliko Dangote Is Nigeria Biggest Problem - Nnamdi Kanu / Kano Has Joined In The Protest Of Hunger In The Land

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.