Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,535 members, 7,801,491 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:59 PM

Hunger!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hunger!! (387 Views)

95% Of Female Students Will Die Of Hunger If Married Men Stay Faithful —lady Rev / Hunger Is Killing Me [Picture] / Many Women Will Die Of Hunger If Married Men Stay Faithful - Lady Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hunger!! by NEWBIN: 9:02pm On Oct 27, 2017
I am angry with my wife
So I decided not to eat her food
SShe tried coercing me but I refused

The problem is I am very hungry
What do I do
I don't think I can keep this hunger till morning

How do I bury my pride in this situation?

EExperience advice please
Re: Hunger!! by Nobody: 9:06pm On Oct 27, 2017
I guess you're serving your father the devil because you're living in anger and malice.

That aside, better bury your ego and go and eat before hunger twists your mouth to the side. If I were your wife, I'd definitely make mockery of you because after all your forming and vexing, you still went ahead to eat the food.

1 Like

Re: Hunger!! by yomi007k(m): 9:08pm On Oct 27, 2017
undecided

Go and buy bread or indomie nau..
Re: Hunger!! by NEWBIN: 9:08pm On Oct 27, 2017
LadyGoddiva:
I guess you're serving your father the devil because you're living in anger and malice.

That aside, better bury your ego and go and eat before hunger twists your mouth to the side. If I were your wife, I'd definitely make mockery of you because after all your forming and vexing, you still went ahead to eat the food.

embarassed
Re: Hunger!! by Gofwane(m): 9:24pm On Oct 27, 2017
Fetch a cup of water and add some salt to it and drink it. Thank me later grin
Re: Hunger!! by abduljabbar4(m): 11:15pm On Oct 27, 2017
Its very simple. Go to the kitchen and cook your own. She will still be concerned since she didnt prepare it
Re: Hunger!! by harjiyoung(m): 11:18pm On Oct 27, 2017
Jog go kfc
Re: Hunger!! by Augustap(f): 11:59pm On Oct 27, 2017
Nairaland is now a play ground. Haven't you heard of NEVER START WHAT YOU CAN'T FINISH, well u just killed yourself. Happy death day grin

(1) (Reply)

6 Signs He Is Ready To Settle Down / Total Consecration / Https://fullmoviefre.com/bombshellhedylamarrstory/

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.