Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,979 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:59 AM

'Celebrities Are Broke, Do Not Envy Them' ~ Onyeka Nwelue - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 'Celebrities Are Broke, Do Not Envy Them' ~ Onyeka Nwelue (771 Views)

Why Stress Over Being Broke?? Do You Know You Can Actually Make Money Weekly? / Prince Onyeka Eze Receives Euro-knowledge Awards In London / Congrats To Prof. Onyeka Nwelue On His Appointment In Queensland University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'Celebrities Are Broke, Do Not Envy Them' ~ Onyeka Nwelue by chiamaka4g: 9:17pm On Oct 27, 2017
Dear Young Nigerians,
Garb yourself with some self-esteem, self-confidence and self-pride. We are all poor. Us and the celebrities. All the celebrities in Nigeria.
Linda Ikeji is not a celebrity. She is a business woman. So she is not one of those broke celebrities.
Every celebrity in Nigeria is broke. They are like me. They don't have the money they tell you they have. Many of them I have seen their bank statements. I don't care if they start avoiding me now. I know better. Stop feeling inadequate, young people. You see as I beg for money publicly, that is how these celebrities suffer and beg for money secretly.
When I was writing Hip-Hop is Only for Children, I spent time travelling with many of them and I know the truth. Let them shut up. Now HushPuppi and his bitches have dragged Ugo Mozie into their rubbish.
Don Jazzy is a tenant. He is broke. Forget everything.
D'Banj is hustling every day to feed.
Davido spends the money they pay for every show.
Sinach and Frank Edwards are richer than these guys. This, I know! I am tired of all the social media haranguing and brouhaha and lies and show! And you will say, How e take concern you?
I am angrily writing this because those of you who feel because you are not famous and so you think you are poor, remember it is the little cash that you people send to our accounts that make us dey do iyanga.
Forget all the foreign trips. Do you know how many people who buy me flight tickets?
When you talk about wealth, people who are wealthy don't throw them around on social media.
Be yourself because I have seen their bank details. And I know we are all struggling.
Bleep inferiority. You folks who think fame is fortune need to relax. You are better than us!

1 Share

Re: 'Celebrities Are Broke, Do Not Envy Them' ~ Onyeka Nwelue by HungerBAD: 9:20pm On Oct 27, 2017
I follow him on Facebook.

A very intelligent young man.

Some weeks ago on his Facebook, he wrote and I quote " An average Igbo man can never be happy with his neighbors, until he has collected all they own"

Had to check, and true he is Igbo from Imo State.

6 Likes

Re: 'Celebrities Are Broke, Do Not Envy Them' ~ Onyeka Nwelue by dyadeleye(m): 9:24pm On Oct 27, 2017
Davido and d'banj right now

2 Likes

Re: 'Celebrities Are Broke, Do Not Envy Them' ~ Onyeka Nwelue by chiamaka4g: 9:34pm On Oct 27, 2017
And you like him simply because he dissed his own people?
So I should love my friend Ronke for the things she says about her people?
His opinion does not speak for every Igbo man.

HungerBAD:
I follow him on Facebook.

A very intelligent young man.

Some weeks ago on his Facebook, he wrote and I quote " An average Igbo man can never be happy with his neighbors, until he has collected all they own"

Had to check, and true he is Igbo from Imo State.

1 Like

Re: 'Celebrities Are Broke, Do Not Envy Them' ~ Onyeka Nwelue by mrbyron(m): 9:34pm On Oct 27, 2017
The truth had to come out at some point
Re: 'Celebrities Are Broke, Do Not Envy Them' ~ Onyeka Nwelue by toyeanlawlah(f): 9:39pm On Oct 27, 2017
Why envy others in the first place Being Yourself Is The BEST!

(1) (Reply)

Video + Audio: DMW Ft. Davido, Mayorkun, Dremo & Peruzzi – Mind / BB Naija: How Miracle Beat 19 Others To Win / Cli: Aggrieved Psp Group Wants More From Lasg -rejects N2.5 Bn Loan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.