Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,026 members, 7,807,033 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:45 AM

Traveling To The West For Love. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Traveling To The West For Love. (504 Views)

Nigerian Women Share The Foolish Things They 've Ever Done For Love / Adetoro Adeyemi, Single Mother Deleted Her Child's Pics While Searching For Love / What's The Most Bizarre Thing You Ever Did For Love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Traveling To The West For Love. by MyNewJackeT: 10:25pm On Oct 27, 2017
I heard there's hardship in the west as in Osun, Ekiti, Kwarra, etc. Lastly Kogi state.

I heard people haven't been paid for months.
so my plan is to visit my corper friends in those states and spend two weeks each, with the level of poverty I can get some fresh yo in this states anyone wanna join.

this is going to be a fantastic trip.

details later.

1 Like

Re: Traveling To The West For Love. by LecciGucci: 1:33am On Oct 28, 2017
Werey!! grin
Re: Traveling To The West For Love. by PenisCaP: 1:40am On Oct 28, 2017
I for follow u o, but let me wait for ur gist cheesy
Re: Traveling To The West For Love. by MyNewJackeT: 9:13am On Oct 28, 2017
the level of poverty go determine how wide their legs will open.
Re: Traveling To The West For Love. by MyNewJackeT: 9:14am On Oct 28, 2017
the level of poverty go determine how wide their legs will open.

mind you I'm not going to capital cities I'm going to those mud houses side of town.

(1) (Reply)

Menstruation For South-African Young Ladies / Urgent News For Fresh Graduates!!!!! Develop A Skill!!!!!!!!!! / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.