Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,938 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:26 AM

A Nairalander Builds The Next Biggest Classified Ads Site - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / A Nairalander Builds The Next Biggest Classified Ads Site (540 Views)

Chisom Okechukwu Builds An Electric Wheelchair From Scratch / I Am Welcoming Guest Post On My Foodstuff Classifieds Ads Site / Baba Ijebu's Son Has Builds The Largest Tank Farm, Set To Commence Refinery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Nairalander Builds The Next Biggest Classified Ads Site by kemthegirl(f): 1:19am On Oct 28, 2017
For the past 5 years, i have been a devout Nairaland member. I have learnt a lot and gotten inspired by a lot of people.
Not too long ago, i began to put into practice the lessons i have learnt from the web masters section of this great forum.

It all started like a joke but i am proud and glad to share with all NAIRALANDERS(You are the first to know) the fact that https://9jahurstlers.com has been born. I did it with the help of nairaland, google, youtube and my fiancee (it was his idea).
https://9jahurstlers.com/9jahurstlers/

Please NAIRALANDERS, help me get to the front page.
Lalasticlala
Seun
Re: A Nairalander Builds The Next Biggest Classified Ads Site by drlaykay(m): 1:26am On Oct 28, 2017
All the best
Re: A Nairalander Builds The Next Biggest Classified Ads Site by kagari: 1:29am On Oct 28, 2017
Lovely idea

(1) (Reply)

Request For Assistance From Good Nigerians. / New Way To Hit Big On Cpa Marketing This Xmas / Akermas Energy Is Looking Into The Engineering Sector

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.