Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,382 members, 7,781,081 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 08:32 AM

Reasons Tonto Dicke Unfollow Hushpuppi On Instagram - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Reasons Tonto Dicke Unfollow Hushpuppi On Instagram (595 Views)

“if You Don’t Like What I Post, Save Yourself The Energy And Unfollow” – Roman G / Between Me And Fake Hushpuppi On Twitter / Scam Alert!!! Hushpuppi, Mompha And Bnaira Got Caught (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reasons Tonto Dicke Unfollow Hushpuppi On Instagram by pojedon: 6:38am On Oct 28, 2017
In the midst of The Drama and messy revelations between Dubai Big Boys, Hushpuppi, Classicbiggie and Mompha… Tonto Dikeh, has unfollowed her “zaddy”, Hush on Instagram, and the latter reciprocated.

It should be recalled that Tonto Dikeh and Hushpuppi been displaying some suspicious PDA on social media. Before then, there have been rumors making rounds that Tonto and Hushpuppi might be an item, and what’s happened of late, even fueled the rumor more.

Oh well, maybe because Mompha revealed to the world that Hushpuppi’s dad is a taxi driver, and his mum a bread seller, thus he doesn’t take care of his folks!

Oh well! What do we know?
SEE MORE HERE>>
http://infopromoter.com/2017/10/28/tonto-dikeh-unfollows-hushpuppi-on-instagram-he-unfollows-her-back/

Re: Reasons Tonto Dicke Unfollow Hushpuppi On Instagram by amzee(m): 6:41am On Oct 28, 2017
OK
Re: Reasons Tonto Dicke Unfollow Hushpuppi On Instagram by hisholar2(m): 7:09am On Oct 28, 2017
Issokay
Re: Reasons Tonto Dicke Unfollow Hushpuppi On Instagram by Nobody: 7:24am On Oct 28, 2017
And it has become news abi?
Begin de go make i lock door joor

(1) (Reply)

If U Where This Woman, What Will U Do, Advice Pls? / Let Me Introduce You To The World's Richest Begger / Ukanafun Ethnicity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.