Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,894 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:17 AM

Professional Graphic Designer Needed - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Professional Graphic Designer Needed (342 Views)

Professional Graphic Designer To Get Me A Ice Banner Based On Nland Spec / Professional Graphic Designer Wanted / I Do Professional Graphic Designs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Professional Graphic Designer Needed by susrite(m): 6:41am On Oct 28, 2017
LAGOS RESIDENTS Only

Are you a professional Graphic Artist but you don't have the ability of getting yourself a shop and other materials... You just met the right person.

I have a shop at the center of an always-busy printing complex at Ajala bus stop, +18636955206 to Ijaye... Where I use for professional binding... Such as wire - o binding and also publication of materials.

So if you live in the realm of Abule Egba to Toll gate, drop your number and let's discuss on whatsapp.

BENEFITS

1. You ain't paying rent for using the space
2. I will provide the fueling of the generator always
3. No bill payment for you
And counting...

(1) (Reply)

Federal Medical Centre, Owerri Fresh Graduate And Mid-level Job Recruitment / Are You An Undergraduate Of Philosophy Set To Write Your Project? / Contract : Unix/ Software Engineer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.