Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,581 members, 7,809,108 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:23 PM

Anambra Election: Anglican Priests Campaign For PDP, Ekwueme's Daughter (Video) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Anambra Election: Anglican Priests Campaign For PDP, Ekwueme's Daughter (Video) (32815 Views)

TB Joshua Showed That Ajoke Was Adopted, Not His Biological Daughter (Video) / Four Abia Gay Anglican Priests Dismissed By Church / Anambra Governorship Election: Anglican Church Releases Public Announcement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Election: Anglican Priests Campaign For PDP, Ekwueme's Daughter (Video) by OtemSapien: 11:57am On Oct 28, 2017
Kikiki...I made STC, wow grin cheesy
Re: Anambra Election: Anglican Priests Campaign For PDP, Ekwueme's Daughter (Video) by martphreak(m): 11:58am On Oct 28, 2017
YuceeOoch:
FTC... For the first time. I'm so happy jare. MAN to badt
hard luck...u weren't the first
Re: Anambra Election: Anglican Priests Campaign For PDP, Ekwueme's Daughter (Video) by GODWIN78(m): 12:13pm On Oct 28, 2017
as a matter of fact,the bishop, rev father,has lost influence, and confidence, from the masse,s,the politician,s pay them for this,
come Nov 18 will it will dawn on them that they can not influence us any more,they are after money, our eye,s have opened,
Re: Anambra Election: Anglican Priests Campaign For PDP, Ekwueme's Daughter (Video) by Felixtuta(m): 12:13pm On Oct 28, 2017
this men have lost the glory of God. They are just empty and moving about with big title.
Re: Anambra Election: Anglican Priests Campaign For PDP, Ekwueme's Daughter (Video) by MNDY(m): 12:19pm On Oct 28, 2017
This just reminds me of how religion mixed with politics in GAME OF THRONES.

When the High Sparrow and his Faith of the Seven religion was brought into Westeros' politics by Cersei and it boomeranged on her and the High Sparrow attempted to take over the politics through manipulation of Cersei's son and king, King Tommen.

And Cersei of course subsequently "separated the church from the state" (only GAME OF THRONES fans will understand how she did that).

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election: Anglican Priests Campaign For PDP, Ekwueme's Daughter (Video) by senatordave1(m): 12:23pm On Oct 28, 2017
If they like,all the churches and mosques should campaign for obaze,he will come second behind tony nwoye the ayaka nsugbe.up apc.down pd/ga.
Re: Anambra Election: Anglican Priests Campaign For PDP, Ekwueme's Daughter (Video) by donkilluminati(m): 12:23pm On Oct 28, 2017
and some people says there wont be election in Anambra state. SMFH.
Re: Anambra Election: Anglican Priests Campaign For PDP, Ekwueme's Daughter (Video) by Decryptor(m): 12:30pm On Oct 28, 2017
sunnysunny69:
Money speaking, Anglican priest turned to election tout by PDP for campaign, Catholic priest I respect, Anglican priest I don't sorry !

So Rev. Fr Ejike M-bark-a is an Anglican priest right?

Receive Sense!
Re: Anambra Election: Anglican Priests Campaign For PDP, Ekwueme's Daughter (Video) by snowden9(m): 12:59pm On Oct 28, 2017
Didn't you read the part of your bible that said 'when the righteous rule, the people rejoice'?
Stupidd ignorant fools. If there are bad leaders, we complain, if there are genuine Christian leaders, we still complain. what else do you want. always trying to make negative headlines about pastors no matter what they do.
Re: Anambra Election: Anglican Priests Campaign For PDP, Ekwueme's Daughter (Video) by boringnigerian: 1:08pm On Oct 28, 2017
This Anglican priest that's dressed like a catholic priest kwa.
Re: Anambra Election: Anglican Priests Campaign For PDP, Ekwueme's Daughter (Video) by chibu4u2(m): 1:18pm On Oct 28, 2017
JUST NEGODU.......RELIGION AND POLITICS!!!!
Re: Anambra Election: Anglican Priests Campaign For PDP, Ekwueme's Daughter (Video) by Nobody: 1:33pm On Oct 28, 2017
APC started it. They are campaigning in the mosque secretly, but in the church openly.

Are they not citizens and electorates

Look at APC campaigning in the churches.

Re: Anambra Election: Anglican Priests Campaign For PDP, Ekwueme's Daughter (Video) by mechanics(m): 1:35pm On Oct 28, 2017
hahahah, he has been bribed o.
Re: Anambra Election: Anglican Priests Campaign For PDP, Ekwueme's Daughter (Video) by congorasta: 1:36pm On Oct 28, 2017
tuff and ruff
Re: Anambra Election: Anglican Priests Campaign For PDP, Ekwueme's Daughter (Video) by RevT1: 2:12pm On Oct 28, 2017
sunnysunny69:
Money speaking, Anglican priest turned to election tout by PDP for campaign, Catholic priest I respect, Anglican priest I don't sorrry!

Just negodu!
Who ur respect epp?
In fact, who u be?
Sorry, who know u?
Re: Anambra Election: Anglican Priests Campaign For PDP, Ekwueme's Daughter (Video) by sunnysunny69(m): 2:56pm On Oct 28, 2017
RevT1:

Just negodu!
Who ur respect epp?
In fact, who u be?
Sorry, who know u?
he pain am

Re: Anambra Election: Anglican Priests Campaign For PDP, Ekwueme's Daughter (Video) by mideoti(f): 3:14pm On Oct 28, 2017
Those are not Anglican priests fa....the dressing itself shows. undecided
Change this title abeg
Re: Anambra Election: Anglican Priests Campaign For PDP, Ekwueme's Daughter (Video) by Nobody: 4:49pm On Oct 28, 2017
austonclint:
Anambra election is getting hotter by the day but i never knew that even the clergy will be involved too.
Look at what some Anglican Priests did yesterday in in Ogidi , Anambra State

watch the video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V7gMm95V32k

Church n state has always been like that zuma pinshure in separable.
Re: Anambra Election: Anglican Priests Campaign For PDP, Ekwueme's Daughter (Video) by brojoshua: 4:50pm On Oct 28, 2017
If post is true then I say that, they are 'right' because since the government of the party had been dethroned, looting has been stopped and the 'these clergymen' are not being shared any looted money again. So they are campaigning for them that they may return to government that looting and sharing to them may continue. And if these things are true then woes unto all these wolves in sheep's clothing
Re: Anambra Election: Anglican Priests Campaign For PDP, Ekwueme's Daughter (Video) by Nostradamu(m): 6:42pm On Oct 28, 2017
Mavin1:

Guy, you don pass this sh!t na undecided

Re: Anambra Election: Anglican Priests Campaign For PDP, Ekwueme's Daughter (Video) by cbright4real(f): 1:46pm On Oct 29, 2017
sunnysunny69:
Money speaking, Anglican priest turned to election tout by PDP for campaign, Catholic priest I respect, Anglican priest I don't sorry !

Anglican priests are not dressing like dis and no Anglican priest u will see with dis kind of dressing.
Re: Anambra Election: Anglican Priests Campaign For PDP, Ekwueme's Daughter (Video) by Antichristus: 2:58pm On Nov 04, 2017
I'm not surprised at ll. These so called priests are rogues of all sorts. Over time, Nigerians would fully realise this and the church, as is the case in Western Europe, would fall into decline and ultimately a demise.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Did Black People Become Black? / Is It A Sin For A Christian To Smoke? / David Cameron Prays At Sikh Temple After Attending Redeemed Church London Vigil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.