Stats: 3,148,738 members, 7,802,235 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:23 AM

Strange Animal Found On High Tension Wire In Benin City - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Strange Animal Found On High Tension Wire In Benin City (67499 Views)

RCCG Asked To Remove Its Building Under A High-Tension In Lagos / See The RCCG Church Built Under High Tension Wire In Lagos / RCCG Church Built Under High Tension Mast In Lagos (Video, Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Strange Animal Found On High Tension Wire In Benin City by fuckumods(m): 7:26pm On Oct 28, 2017
ayorhmeeday:
you people givin seemingly ''rational'' explanations to this rather strange happening, should ask ursef...
how did a ''terrestial'' animal get to a height that's like 12-16ft??
doesn't that tell u that ''the powers that be'' av a hand in this

undecided undecided undecided
Re: Strange Animal Found On High Tension Wire In Benin City by noble2faith(m): 7:32pm On Oct 28, 2017
If that girl is a graduate, she should tear her certificate...if she is an undergraduate she should quit schooling!!! Arrrrrrrrghhhhh! Dat girl is too local for my liking.........
Re: Strange Animal Found On High Tension Wire In Benin City by gGGODDd(m): 7:42pm On Oct 28, 2017
IamaNigerianGuy:

Thank you sir. That's a sloth galago aka 'bushbaby'.
The educational system has truly failed this nation.
the educational system has failed because of people like you who refuse to read but proudly display ignorance. A sloth and galago are two different animals from two different family but u ve used d two different names to refer to one. A sloth is of two families Bradipuchidae (3 toed sloth-Bradypus trydactylus) n megalonichydae (2 toed sloth-Choelopus didactylus) while the galago is the lesser bushbaby family (Galago senegalensis )theres also Greater bushbaby (Otolemur crassicaudatus) zoology students in d house can firm that u made a fool of urself. so u added the common name for galago n the common name for bush baby n u got ur own new creature "galago aka bushbaby" infact science will honour u 4 creating a new specie from two different families of animals. so u should be ashamed of urself for proudly displaying ignorance. I bet u must b feeling like a smart genius bcus ur stupidity is been supported with 60+ likes, n shares and u feel smart and proud that you've educated pple. Im really disappointed cus I thought NL forum is filled with a whole lotta intelligent folks but I've been consistently disappointed. 60+ likes for such a comment. now I knw the forum is filled wit pple that like, share n write recklessly.

Re: Strange Animal Found On High Tension Wire In Benin City by Fxwarrior: 7:44pm On Oct 28, 2017
This could be byllionaire in his astral travel
Re: Strange Animal Found On High Tension Wire In Benin City by Nobody: 8:18pm On Oct 28, 2017
Bini city!!! I trowey salute.eyin IYA mio je riyin fin grin
Re: Strange Animal Found On High Tension Wire In Benin City by gGGODDd(m): 8:21pm On Oct 28, 2017
IamaNigerianGuy:

Thank you sir. That's a sloth galago aka 'bushbaby'.
The educational system has truly failed this nation.
the educational system has failed because of people like you who refuse to read but proudly display ignorance. A sloth and galago are two different animals from two different family but u ve used d two different names to refer to one. A sloth is of two families Bradipuchidae (3 toed sloth-Bradypus trydactylus) n megalonichydae (2 toed sloth-Choelopusdidactylus) while the galago is the lesser bushbaby family (Galago senegalensis )theres also Greater bushbaby (Otolemur crassicaudatus) zoology students ind house can firm that u made a fool of urself. so u added the common name for galago n the common name for bush baby n u got ur own new creature"galago aka bushbaby" infact science will honour u 4 creating a new specie from two different families of animals. so u should be ashamed of urself for proudly displaying ignorance. I bet u must b feeling like a smartgenius bcus ur stupidity is been supported with 60+ likes,n shares and u feel smart and proud that you've educated pple. Im really disappointed cus I thought NL forum is filled with a whole lotta intelligent folks but I've been consistently disappointed. 60+ likes for such acomment. now I knw the forum is filled wit pple that like, share n write recklessly
Re: Strange Animal Found On High Tension Wire In Benin City by OtemSapien: 8:58pm On Oct 28, 2017
ayorhmeeday:
you people givin seemingly ''rational'' explanations to this rather strange happening, should ask ursef...
It could climb, I hope you know.
Re: Strange Animal Found On High Tension Wire In Benin City by OtemSapien: 8:59pm On Oct 28, 2017
Fxwarrior:
This could be byllionaire in his astral travel
lol, billyonaire show abeg grin
Re: Strange Animal Found On High Tension Wire In Benin City by Nobody: 9:05pm On Oct 28, 2017
OtemSapien:
lol, billyonaire show abeg grin
You dey mind that olodo boy ? lol
Re: Strange Animal Found On High Tension Wire In Benin City by Faraidi(m): 9:15pm On Oct 28, 2017
Flashmove:

I will need one... and if you can do a good sites, i can be giving contacts.. .

how much does it cost?
Re: Strange Animal Found On High Tension Wire In Benin City by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 9:25pm On Oct 28, 2017
gGGODDd:
the educational system has failed because of people like you who refuse to read but proudly display ignorance. A sloth and galago are two different animals from two different family but u ve used d two different names to refer to one. A sloth is of two families Bradipuchidae (3 toed sloth-Bradypus trydactylus) n megalonichydae (2 toed sloth-Choelopus didactylus) while the galago is the lesser bushbaby family (Galago senegalensis )theres also Greater bushbaby (Otolemur crassicaudatus) zoology students in d house can firm that u made a fool of urself. so u added the common name for galago n the common name for bush baby n u got ur own new creature "galago aka bushbaby" infact science will honour u 4 creating a new specie from two different families of animals. so u should be ashamed of urself for proudly displaying ignorance. I bet u must b feeling like a smart genius bcus ur stupidity is been supported with 60+ likes, n shares and u feel smart and proud that you've educated pple. Im really disappointed cus I thought NL forum is filled with a whole lotta intelligent folks but I've been consistently disappointed. 60+ likes for such a comment. now I knw the forum is filled wit pple that like, share n write recklessly.

I mentioned the failure of the educational system because some posters refer to it as a witch / evil spirit. Such thinking is a derailment from reason and logic.
I think I offered a better identification. Right or wrong, it is more scientific than what came before it, and advances the cause of identifying the creature. I think it is much more acceptable to get the specie wrong than to identify it as a supernatural agent.
I am open to correction if you are more knowledgeable and have a better answer.

As for the other contents of your venomous and ridiculous diatribe, I won't bother to descend so low as to respond; it was a struggle to even comprehend your intended meaning considering that you displayed disregard and ignorance of English grammar , spelling and punctuation.

PS. I also notice you don't really have an answer.

Re: Strange Animal Found On High Tension Wire In Benin City by TourismMan(m): 9:32pm On Oct 28, 2017
But why always Benin?
Re: Strange Animal Found On High Tension Wire In Benin City by bigfrank26(m): 9:47pm On Oct 28, 2017
delishpot:
Ignorance is the bane of a society. This creation.... At least they acknowledge the fact that it is a creation not a creator.

Try an borrow sense.. If you don't believe in voodoo na u no. Does that thing looksike it can fly, so how did it get there
Re: Strange Animal Found On High Tension Wire In Benin City by mofresh(m): 9:55pm On Oct 28, 2017
[hmm mr researcher, does dat place look like bamboo,hw manage d so call kola or koala manage to land there...huh!! grin grin]t's the African version of the Koala, but I have forgotten what the actual name is. This particular specie is very common in Nigerian tropical forests, it feeds and lives on bamboo trees. Nothing strange here, go find your witches elsewhere.[/quote]

Re: Strange Animal Found On High Tension Wire In Benin City by godofuck231: 10:04pm On Oct 28, 2017
lacemose:
Benin is at it again, a very strange looking animal found on high tension wire in Benin. ..
see animal

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FjRpZGy69Bg

Edo spiritual special forces at work, now upgraded to flying by wire

Re: Strange Animal Found On High Tension Wire In Benin City by maxti: 11:08pm On Oct 28, 2017
Flashmove:

Be careful who you give details of your organization to.
Re: Strange Animal Found On High Tension Wire In Benin City by patonyx1: 11:15pm On Oct 28, 2017
I guess that's the animal believed to be called "Bush baby".

Cries like a baby at night, but deadly.
Re: Strange Animal Found On High Tension Wire In Benin City by websiteguru30: 12:58am On Oct 29, 2017
Flashmove:

U can contact me today for a professional website on 08022804449... hope to hear from you.
Re: Strange Animal Found On High Tension Wire In Benin City by Kristus(m): 2:39am On Oct 29, 2017
All those blaming the educational system and telling us that Benin people don't know what happens in their state better than you. I hail the all professors. Nor worry, when e happen for your korokoro eyes, you go code say superstition and winsh nor be mate. That shit's scary sha.
Re: Strange Animal Found On High Tension Wire In Benin City by gGGODDd(m): 8:07am On Oct 29, 2017
IamaNigerianGuy:

I mentioned the failure of the educational system because some posters refer to it as a witch / evil spirit. Such thinking is a derailment from reason and logic.
I think I offered a better identification. Right or wrong, it is more scientific than what came before it, and advances the cause of identifying the creature. I think it is much more acceptable to get the specie wrong than to identify it as a supernatural agent.
I am open to correction if you are more knowledgeable and have a better answer.

As for the other contents of your venomous and ridiculous diatribe, I won't bother to descend so low as to respond; it was a struggle to even comprehend your intended meaning considering that you displayed disregard and ignorance of English grammar , spelling and punctuation.

PS. I also notice you don't really have an answer.
yeah I do not know d exact specie that it is but it looks like a lorisidae(lorises family). only galago(lesser bushbaby) is found in Africa (south of d sahara includin Nigeria) but sloths are not found in Africa but in Central America, south china, Asia, india so for u to have mentioned sloth in Nigeria was so wrong that I was forced to quote u. its better to stay mute on what u know nothing about rather than giving an impression that ur intelligent by writing gibberish on what u don't know. its good that u didn't bother to send those abusive words back cus u know u deserve d ones u got from me for miseducating over 70+ nairalanders with that trash.
BTW
that animal is supposed to be a woodland/rain forest animal so its appearance on that hi tension pole is mysterious perhaps could be driven by some voodoo force. I'm atheist but it doesn't mean I'm not aware of voodooism n witchcraft. there's no derailment from reason n logic if one thinks it spiritual bcus it is actually reason that ve made them think it to b spiritual. nd yes of cus its obviously spiritual! such a wild spp of primate cannot be found there like that on normal basis.
Re: Strange Animal Found On High Tension Wire In Benin City by Gggg102(m): 8:28am On Oct 29, 2017
ayorhmeeday:

it climbed d pole (DAT piece of wood in d ground that is climbable)
Re: Strange Animal Found On High Tension Wire In Benin City by delishpot: 8:36am On Oct 29, 2017
bigfrank26:

Try an borrow sense.. If you don't believe in voodoo na u no. Does that thing looksike it can fly, so how did it get there

It climbed up there. NEPA men and all those your uncle's that climb poles to fix lines cut by NEPA guys can't fly but they do get up there.
Re: Strange Animal Found On High Tension Wire In Benin City by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 8:39am On Oct 29, 2017
gGGODDd:
yeah I do not know d exact specie that it is but it looks like a lorisidae(lorises family). only galago(lesser bushbaby) is found in Africa (south of d sahara includin Nigeria) but sloths are not found in Africa but in Central America, south china, Asia, india so for u to have mentioned sloth in Nigeria was so wrong that I was forced to quote u. its better to stay mute on what u know nothing about rather than giving an impression that ur intelligent by writing gibberish on what u don't know. its good that u didn't bother to send those abusive words back cus u know u deserve d ones u got from me for miseducating over 70+ nairalanders with that trash.
BTW
that animal is supposed to be a woodland/rain forest animal so its appearance on that hi tension pole is mysterious perhaps could be driven by some voodoo force. I'm atheist but it doesn't mean I'm not aware of voodooism n witchcraft. there's no derailment from reason n logic if one thinks it spiritual bcus it is actually reason that ve made them think it to b spiritual. nd yes of cus its obviously spiritual! such a wild spp of primate cannot be found there like that on normal basis.

You have spoilt everything!
Re: Strange Animal Found On High Tension Wire In Benin City by gGGODDd(m): 8:51am On Oct 29, 2017
IamaNigerianGuy:

You have spoilt everything!
Lol, what didI spoil? What u mean by everything here? Dondi united! no wonder u got ur own spp of animal :sloth galago aka bushbaby. LMAO! don't mention me again. you're one hella Nairaland Donce.
Re: Strange Animal Found On High Tension Wire In Benin City by OtemSapien: 9:01am On Oct 29, 2017
gGGODDd:

Have you heard of migration before? If that animal has legs, there's nothing it can't do, same way human beings do stunts, animals can do same and it's no voodoo involved in this. The animal might have migrated for reasons best known to it.
Re: Strange Animal Found On High Tension Wire In Benin City by paxonel(m): 9:22am On Oct 29, 2017
Somebody must have killed that animal in the bush, took a ladder and hang it up there over the night .i know what Benin people can do grin
Re: Strange Animal Found On High Tension Wire In Benin City by sulakishop(m): 11:04am On Oct 29, 2017
Only in Benin...
Re: Strange Animal Found On High Tension Wire In Benin City by macof(m): 3:03pm On Oct 29, 2017
delishpot:

Shior, I know say you go support your aunties for there. You too believe say Na winch ba? I crown you their king.
cheesy no o

That wonan ignorant pass. That's just a normal creature... Nigerians are just not well educated
Re: Strange Animal Found On High Tension Wire In Benin City by delishpot: 3:53pm On Oct 29, 2017
macof:
cheesy no o

That wonan ignorant pass. That's just a normal creature... Nigerians are just not well educated

LoL. I can't shout Jor grin and they killed the poor thing. If say I dey there I for save am. Just say them for Lynch me join.
Re: Strange Animal Found On High Tension Wire In Benin City by mokoshalb(m): 4:20pm On Oct 29, 2017
majekdom2:
It amazes me why many Africans, Nigerians mostly will come to say oh Africans when it is clear that. "Spirituality" exists. They are quick to form some fake foreign, which make them sound very ignorant and silly. Even the most successful westerners talk spirituality, if you listen to Ted talks, you will understand what I am saying. Now, spirituality can come in different context and platform depending on the society, a result of the culture and tradition.
Tho, I didn't bother to watch the video, the fact that some persons attributed it to be something contrary to the natural does not make them silly. People make judgments and assertions based on experiences and scenarios around the matter. Smart people disagree with meritocracy i.e what if I am wrong and he is right. Can I be wrong? How do I know I am right? Why do I think I am right? Why do I think he is wrong? Why is he having this view and opinion and why am I having mine? Does my view and opinion really hold given the context of the situation? This is what smart people do. Engage a westerner on issues as this, you will see a different approach. Mark once said he said there was no God because he needed to question a lot of things but now he sees thing differently and he has a different opinion. Thats an intelligent folk. He didn't go about calling people dummy for believing in God! You should be shouting Africa for your corrupt leaders sucking the poor dry and drug pushers causing harm to other nations
I know a smart person when I see one.. from your comment, you are the smartest person I have come across on NL so far, especially the bolded line.
I don't know much about other african countries, but the average Nigerian I know is ready to show superiority over intangible things. Once they acquire something, all they do is too use it to disturb those who don't. For example, an average Nigerian Atheist is ready to insult and quarrel with anyone believing in God. ...and the statement they always mention which angers me is the bolded. They fail to see Africa's problem, insead of fighting the government who loot their resources dry, they blame a man praying to his God for Africa's backwardness... So pathetic... thumbs up once more!

Re: Strange Animal Found On High Tension Wire In Benin City by horia: 5:01pm On Oct 30, 2017
IamaNigerianGuy:

What do you think it is ?
round head small senses on it, sure it's a koala.

Biography Of Orimolade Tunolase Moses, Founder Of Cherubim And Seraphim Church / Pastor Bakare Mocks Bishop Oyedepo For ‘Making Noise About His Private Jet’ / One Year After SCOAN's Closure, 60% Of Hotels In Ikotun Shut Down!

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66