Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,546 members, 7,809,006 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:02 PM

Reach Millions Of Listeners On Radio In Lagos - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Reach Millions Of Listeners On Radio In Lagos (1540 Views)

Use Email Marketing To Reach Millions Of Potential Customers Worldwide / Reach Millions Of Listeners On Radio In Lagos / Use Captivating Explainer Videos To Reach Millions Of Clients (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Reach Millions Of Listeners On Radio In Lagos by adeyemiolutoye(m): 9:35am On Oct 28, 2017
Adsdirect is a web platform automating the advertisement process in Nigeria and all channels can be accessed ranging from Print, Billboards, TV, Radio, Blogs, Cinemas, Out-Of-Home and transit. Now let’s take a close look at radio…

Nigerians listen to Radio every time, especially when on the move. While in traffic, radio becomes everyone’s companion all through the journey and whatever information is disseminated at that time is clearly received by the audience directly. Statistically, Radio is one of the most widely utilized amongst other media. and with the large audience, there is always an opportunity to advertise and reach a broad number of listeners with different demography.

On [url]Adsdirect.com.ng[/url], we have listed the top radio stations in Lagos with their advert slot and Prices for you to select from and leverage on. When you select an adslot and radio station, you can make payment, upload your Radio jingle and Adsdirect will ensure your advert is aired. The beauty of this is that you can carry out all these from anywhere in the world!

Simply visit [url]adsdirect.com.ng[/url]

Re: Reach Millions Of Listeners On Radio In Lagos by gratefulheart(m): 10:24am On Oct 28, 2017
I have checked you website what about having my own sponsored programme for between 3 to 5 mins?
Re: Reach Millions Of Listeners On Radio In Lagos by adeyemiolutoye(m): 2:07pm On Oct 30, 2017
On which Radio station?
gratefulheart:
I have checked you website what about having my own sponsored programme for between 3 to 5 mins?

(1) (Reply)

Information on The Scope Of Work On A Sensitization Project? / expecting? / 1688 Taobao Nigeria - Http://china.getittome.ng 1st Africa Official Taobao Site

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.