Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,312 members, 7,808,051 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:05 AM

My Friend Lost His Job Because Of This - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / My Friend Lost His Job Because Of This (1440 Views)

UK Nigerian Man Reportedly Lost His Job After His Female Compatriot Report Him / Lady Loses A Job Because She Celebrated On Facebook (Lesson To All) / 'I Left My Last Job Because My Boss Put His Hands On A Female Employee' - Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Friend Lost His Job Because Of This by Sirheny007(m): 9:46am On Oct 28, 2017
So last Thursday, my friend joined the labor market barely two months of leaving it all thanks to these heavy haulage trucks and tankers that constitute a serious nuisance to everybody. He was dismissed after coming late to work 3 times in the space of 2weeks. The Manage never listened to his pleas that it was the traffic. He insisted that was no excuse.

Is there no garage for these trucks? As early as 2am Thursday morning these trucks have already caused serious traffic lock. So how does workers escape the traffic? Taking commercial motorcycle to work is even out of question as the jam can be very severe for them at times. GTBANK and FCMBanks in Apapa all had to change their closing time from 5pm to 4pm because of the traffic.
The government should know what to do about these trucks to avoid sending millions of workers back to the labor market.

Re: My Friend Lost His Job Because Of This by Nobody: 9:53am On Oct 28, 2017
You've not explained how your friend lost his job.

Modified: Government should do something 'bout it

4 Likes

Re: My Friend Lost His Job Because Of This by Sirheny007(m): 10:00am On Oct 28, 2017
OrestesDante:
You've not explained how your friend lost his job.

modified
Re: My Friend Lost His Job Because Of This by triggaSG(m): 7:49pm On Jul 02, 2020
Sirheny007:

modified

boss..no vex oo...abeg can you give me the site where I can find any and every book?...will really appreciate....big time...abeg....can't use the mail attached to this..lost its details...I'll be quick to copy it and tell you to clear it...thanks boss
Re: My Friend Lost His Job Because Of This by UniversalDove: 7:23am On Jul 03, 2020
One thing I have learnt about being newly employed is that, be Prepared to sleep at a church or mosque close to your work place
If going home will make you come late.

3 Likes

Re: My Friend Lost His Job Because Of This by Sirheny007(m): 9:52am On Jul 03, 2020
Re: My Friend Lost His Job Because Of This by triggaSG(m): 3:46pm On Jul 03, 2020
Sirheny007:

Hi. As regards th

thanks boss ..you can clear it now. . appreciate big time

(1) (Reply)

Pls Help Me. I'm Going Into Depression / Bloomberg Institute: The Bloomberg Assessment Test / Action Pictures Of Nigeria Army Counter Terrorist SPECIAL FORCE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.