Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,237 members, 7,780,463 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 02:54 PM

URGENT VACANCY : Female Company Secretary Needed In Lagos - CLOSED - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / URGENT VACANCY : Female Company Secretary Needed In Lagos - CLOSED (1139 Views)

Vacant Job For Company Secretary At Just Gas Limited / Vacancy:female Customer Service / Vacancy: Female Sales Trainees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

URGENT VACANCY : Female Company Secretary Needed In Lagos - CLOSED by WimaxNG: 10:33am On Oct 28, 2017
There is a need for a Female Company Secretary around the Abule Egba part of Lagos. The client is a reputable firm and need the services of a capable company secretary to move the company further forward.

Qualities
> Must be Female
> Must be between the ages of 24 and 38
> Must be computer literate and able have impressive typing skills.
> Must be very proficient with Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint, etc and able to use Windows Applications very well.
> Must be able to compose official letters / proposals on her own without supervision.
> Must have neat, smart and have very good communicative skills.
> Must be serious minded and dedicated to the job 100%

Work Details
> Resumption time is 7:30am and Closing time is 6pm
> Work days is Monday to Saturday
> Salary is =N= 40,000
> This Vacancy is URGENT and the CVs received early enough would be considered immediately.

Interested person(s) should send his details to wimaxng@yahoo.com

N.B
This Vacancy is now CLOSED !!!! Thanks.
Re: URGENT VACANCY : Female Company Secretary Needed In Lagos - CLOSED by blackylola(m): 10:38am On Oct 28, 2017
40k salary with all these "must must" 2nd slave trade

1 Like

Re: URGENT VACANCY : Female Company Secretary Needed In Lagos - CLOSED by Nobody: 12:50pm On Oct 28, 2017
Wickedness

1 Like

Re: URGENT VACANCY : Female Company Secretary Needed In Lagos - CLOSED by Tobaaaaa: 3:07pm On Oct 28, 2017
blackylola:
40k salary with all these "must must" 2nd slave trade

Sincerely what is wrong with you people. A lot of you dont even have parents that have even a small office that pays any of its staffs 40k monthly and you come here and just type anything to discredit someone who wants to employ. Even if na 12k monthly, na work and na pay. Oga start your own company and pay each of your staffs 100k, no one is stopping you. All your type wants is collect 120k salary and in few months the company folds up and you move away to another job. If you cant apply, stay away and let the one of us still looking for anyhow job get employed. Just got tired of you people on every posts because its not Zenith bank or Guinness recruiting, so it becomes slavery. Idiots.

3 Likes

Re: URGENT VACANCY : Female Company Secretary Needed In Lagos - CLOSED by blackylola(m): 3:48pm On Oct 28, 2017
Tobaaaaa:

Sincerely what is wrong with you people. A lot of you dont even have parents that have even a small office that pays any of its staffs 40k monthly and you come here and just type anything to discredit someone who wants to employ. Even if na 12k monthly, na work and na pay. Oga start your own company and pay each of your staffs 100k, no one is stopping you. All your type wants is collect 120k salary and in few months the company folds up and you move away to another job. If you cant apply, stay away and let the one of us still looking for anyhow job get employed. Just got tired of you people on every posts because its not Zenith bank or Guinness recruiting, so it becomes slavery. Idiots.
is not the 40k that's the problem but the unending must must requirements, to be honest with you 40k is too small for all that. Please learn how to convey your opinions without insult.

2 Likes

Re: URGENT VACANCY : Female Company Secretary Needed In Lagos - CLOSED by StPete: 3:49pm On Oct 28, 2017
Tobaaaaa:

keep quiet there, resume 7:30 to close 6pm and to work Mondays to Saturdays. If the job is so lucrative, why don't you ask your sisters or female cousins who are in dire need of job to apply. Nonsense post. Just because people are looking for job, they should slave and die on top nonsense pay. People like you give some employers the effontery to do nonsense. God punish some stupid mimdset

7 Likes

Re: URGENT VACANCY : Female Company Secretary Needed In Lagos - CLOSED by Tobaaaaa: 4:02pm On Oct 28, 2017
StPete:

keep quiet there, resume 7:30 to close 6pm and to work Mondays to Saturdays. If the job is so lucrative, why don't you ask your sisters or female cousins who are in dire need of job to apply. Nonsense post. Just because people are looking for job, they should slave and die on top nonsense pay. People like you give some employers the effontery to do nonsense. God punish some stupid mindset

I see and thats why these people would rather keep Trilions of naira in the bank and do nothing with it, than open a business to employ you lazy ass. If the job was for guys, i would apply within a twinkle of an eye, i aint lazy and i know what is to start from humble beginnings. The idiots of you would pay to go and hear about Dangote's story of grass to grace, or of Adenuga's own and there they tell you of how Dangote stated with Wheel barrow and all, and when they ask you to even do same, you say the employer is wicked. How much is your federal government's minumum wage. How much is your dad paying his own workers ? Thats if he even has one.

Those guys that sell Fanmilk sells mondays to sundays, do they realise 40k in a month ? are there not lots of graduates therein ?

This country is f*cked with the kinds of useless youths we have who has made up the majority.

For christ's sake, 40k for a secretary, Mondays to Saturday on the mainland and you people still complain ? Are you really that retarded ?

You would be there sleeping when the serious ones would leave your street at 5am to go all the way to the Island and resume 7:30am for the same salary of 40k and someone now says resume 7:30am at abule egba and you people would still discredit the person.

I aint afraid of your bull s*hit, a lot of people are not cool with the stupidness of most of you, but because you make up the majority, we keep quiet when you turn up in droves, but i wount take that anymore, you send a grenade, i blow you a Bazuka.
Re: URGENT VACANCY : Female Company Secretary Needed In Lagos - CLOSED by Tobaaaaa: 4:06pm On Oct 28, 2017
blackylola:
is not the 40k that's the problem but the unending must must requirements, to be honest with you 40k is too small for all that. Please learn how to convey your opinions without insult.

Sincerely the person have not asked for much, he / she is only trying to be sincere which most of us dont like. I have held few interviews myself in the past and i tell you its not a good experience to be in. It was for a post of a media publicist and a lot of the people that turned up are not even confident on their computer skills, all they said was i can try and would learn fast. Most dont even know how to try official letters and all. So i am sure if i was to advertise for a post myself, i would be explicit and spell it out so that i dont spend 4 hours doing interview for 30 applicants and not even 1 was employable. Its really that bad and yet if you ask that same, dont know anything applicant the salary expectation from a new company that has not even started, you would hear things like "Sir, i think i would be comfortable with a start of at least 85,000 naira"
Re: URGENT VACANCY : Female Company Secretary Needed In Lagos - CLOSED by StPete: 7:50pm On Oct 28, 2017
Tobaaaaa:

I see and thats why these people would rather keep Trilions of naira in the bank and do nothing with it, than open a business to employ you lazy ass. If the job was for guys, i would apply within a twinkle of an eye, i aint lazy and i know what is to start from humble beginnings. The idiots of you would pay to go and hear about Dangote's story of grass to grace, or of Adenuga's own and there they tell you of how Dangote stated with Wheel barrow and all, and when they ask you to even do same, you say the employer is wicked. How much is your federal government's minumum wage. How much is your dad paying his own workers ? Thats if he even has one.

Those guys that sell Fanmilk sells mondays to sundays, do they realise 40k in a month ? are there not lots of graduates therein ?

This country is f*cked with the kinds of useless youths we have who has made up the majority.

For christ's sake, 40k for a secretary, Mondays to Saturday on the mainland and you people still complain ? Are you really that retarded ?

You would be there sleeping when the serious ones would leave your street at 5am to go all the way to the Island and resume 7:30am for the same salary of 40k and someone now says resume 7:30am at abule egba and you people would still discredit the person.

I aint afraid of your bull s*hit, a lot of people are not cool with the stupidness of most of you, but because you make up the majority, we keep quiet when you turn up in droves, but i wount take that anymore, you send a grenade, i blow you a Bazuka.

Go and find out how Dangote started before you keep barking like a dog on heat. If the pay is appropriate, kindly ask your sisters and female cousins to rush in and take the offer. Not everyone is destined to work like slaves if you are so cut out to work like that

1 Like

Re: URGENT VACANCY : Female Company Secretary Needed In Lagos - CLOSED by Tobaaaaa: 10:38pm On Oct 28, 2017
StPete:

Go and find out how Dangote started before you keep barking like a dog on heat. If the pay is appropriate, kindly ask your sisters and female

You are the ones who needs those lessons cos you surely have nothing up there about what decency is. If you are not cut for the job, walk away and stop insulting an employer, which you are not. If you think its easy to do a business in this country, open one and pay salaries and then u'd understand no one is enslaving anyone, at least not this one in question that wants to pay 40k for a secretary. The pay is appropriate and i surely have called attentions to it for those who need a job related to the advertised one.

And as for the dog thing, StPete, Dog, all i see is similarities, so f*ck off and let job seekers find what they are looking for.
Re: URGENT VACANCY : Female Company Secretary Needed In Lagos - CLOSED by WimaxNG: 10:21am On Oct 29, 2017
Interested person(s) should send his details to wimaxng@yahoo.com
Re: URGENT VACANCY : Female Company Secretary Needed In Lagos - CLOSED by WimaxNG: 1:53pm On Oct 30, 2017
***********************************************************************************************************
Hello,
This VACANCY IS CLOSED by the Client.
Interview have been done today and the Client have gotten a suitable candidate for the Job.
Please don't send any more CVs for this post as the Vacancy is closed.

***********************************************************************************************************

(1) (Reply)

Can A Company Fix Interview For 5PM / Vacancy For Customer Contact Agent At British Airways (BA) / Ekoshopping Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.