Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,596 members, 7,801,715 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 08:58 PM

Cream Making Boss - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Cream Making Boss (533 Views)

Free Organic Soap And Cream Making Class! / Organic Cream Mixing Ebook- Be Your Own Boss / I Started My Cream Making Business with zero cash & I made 800k my first month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cream Making Boss by wizedomain(m): 11:47am On Oct 28, 2017
As someone that likes the entrepreneurial way, i came across a beauty company with 2weeks bonus offer for learning the stuff written below. Just hit me on whatsapp via my signature and you wld get the link to their advert i saw on facebook

Elegant Ewa TRAINING
Learn how to make your own Organic creams, butters, soaps and oils. Say no to chemically formulated creams on the counter that can damage your skin, make your own creams and become a boss in organic cosmetics.
Join us in our amazing training of effective skincare using organic extracts, you won’t just learn how to make creams you would learn how to identify your skin type and that of your clients.

-how to do double boiler
-base cream
-emulsifying wax
-bees wax
-different oils for different skin types
-chart to be able to select the kind of essential oil that would be suitable for your skin
-top seven essential oils for skin care
-Top 15 benefit of coconut oil
-mango body butter
-Half caste cream,
-Egyptian cream
-Chocolate body cream.
-whitening cream
-Morrocan cream
-Baby cream
-Make your own half caste cream.
-Make your own Exfoliating and moisturizing cream
-Make your under eye cream to remove dark circles.
-Eliminate that dark knuckles
-eliminate Dark thigh/laps
-Know all skin types.
-filipino whitening cream
-tumeric powder and its uses
-skin whitening soap
-7days whitening cream
-how to treat pimples
-whitening shower gel
-stretch mark oil
-stretch mark scrub
-stretch mark cream
-natural pink lip balm
-Thailand whitening cream
-black soap for all skin type

-stubborn pimple and spot removal
-face cream
-facial cleanser
-organic powder foundation
-organic loose powder

-Carrot oil
-orange oil
-coconut oil
-avacado oil

BONUS
-how to make apple cider vinegar
-Laundry, toilet and medicated soaps
-perfume
-Hair cream
-liquid soap
-bleach
-Deodorant
-shoe polish
-Air freshener

(1) (Reply)

Zuba Black Friday 2 Weeks Of Amazing Deals With Free Shipping Nationwide. / Proxy Academic Writers Needed / How To Register Your Company In Nigeria With CAC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.