Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,892 members, 7,802,872 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:24 AM

To My Dream Shatter - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / To My Dream Shatter (359 Views)

My Dream Love / Poet From My Dream / The Angel In My Dream. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

To My Dream Shatter by useful4us(m): 12:08pm On Oct 28, 2017
Dear Dreams shatter,

It's odd that am writing you an open letter but I need to let the world know my matter and this is the right time or it may be late, later.

My encounter with you is something bitter you discard my dreams and claimed you would offer something better but you left me in the gutter.

I wanted to be a carpenter but you said the job will
make me poorer,

I could have being a soldier but you said I would die protecting the looter,

I opted to be a police officer but you said I would never be a good shooter,

I wanted to be a driver but you claim I look like a bad road user or probably die by colluding with a trailer,

I wanted to be a reader but you said readers have stopped being leaders.

I wanted to be a teacher you counter and said teachers are mere laborers,

I decided to be a banker but you said they are motherfucker,

I would have being a lawyer but you said they are all liar then I consider being a trader,
you refute and said "what if I don't have buyer".

You killed my dreams with your blunt dagger you almost turn me to a beggar.

Am now a versifier, I could have being something better maybe probably a writer.

Mr Dreams shatter, you were my adviser that I can't forget to remember and never again shall we be together after being asunder.

(C) useful4us@gmail.com
Re: To My Dream Shatter by sinaj(f): 12:19pm On Oct 28, 2017
We only have to hope we dont fall off and break a bone while climbing smiley

Hope is all we got.

(1) (Reply)

A Play Upon Words. / my Anticipatory Heart Break / Our Mission Is To Create Youth Centers In All Osun Lgs.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.