Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,556 members, 7,809,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:16 PM

Woman Storms Out Of Hotel In Towel In Zimbabwe (Photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman Storms Out Of Hotel In Towel In Zimbabwe (Photos) (68959 Views)

Man Throws Lady Out Of Hotel Room At Night For Refusing Sex After Eating Money / Rapper Cherry Dances In Towel In NYSC Camp, Talks About Sex In NYSC Camp / Man Caught Having Sex With His Manager’s Wife In Zimbabwe (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Storms Out Of Hotel In Towel In Zimbabwe (Photos) by paddyofboss(m): 3:18pm On Oct 28, 2017
ObaKlaz:
She don see beta gbola wen pass her power. grin
Sense must fall on u tonite...say amen
Re: Woman Storms Out Of Hotel In Towel In Zimbabwe (Photos) by AuroraB(f): 3:20pm On Oct 28, 2017
What kinda news is this
Dry and incomplete undecided

1 Like

Re: Woman Storms Out Of Hotel In Towel In Zimbabwe (Photos) by kokoA(m): 3:21pm On Oct 28, 2017
AuroraB:
What kinda news is this
Dry and incomplete undecided
the news is for deep thinkers grin
Re: Woman Storms Out Of Hotel In Towel In Zimbabwe (Photos) by AuroraB(f): 3:22pm On Oct 28, 2017
kokoA:
the news is for deep thinkers grin
Aaaah, okay sad
Kilomodemo lipsrsealed grin
Re: Woman Storms Out Of Hotel In Towel In Zimbabwe (Photos) by bayocanny: 3:22pm On Oct 28, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
grin

Uumm..maybe she tot it was juz a worm,
but after she took shower the worm turns to anaconda and loss her mind lipsrsealed
Lmfao...I swear you're a clown grin
Re: Woman Storms Out Of Hotel In Towel In Zimbabwe (Photos) by Teecomm(m): 3:23pm On Oct 28, 2017
RETIREDMUMU:
won ti LO girl yii(they had used this girl 4 money ritual)

chai angry

Chaii!!! Yooba
Everything no be ritual fah
Re: Woman Storms Out Of Hotel In Towel In Zimbabwe (Photos) by Thylord(m): 3:37pm On Oct 28, 2017
SmellingAnus:
Wetin concern ashawo and big preek, no be money she dey find undecided
oga preek get grade.
Re: Woman Storms Out Of Hotel In Towel In Zimbabwe (Photos) by ObaKlaz: 3:45pm On Oct 28, 2017
paddyofboss:
Don't dive into a shark's pool.
FAIR WARNING.
Re: Woman Storms Out Of Hotel In Towel In Zimbabwe (Photos) by inotice: 3:48pm On Oct 28, 2017
they should check the lady ooh...that may be her premier to madness, after recieving the D with spiritual connection.

1 Like

Re: Woman Storms Out Of Hotel In Towel In Zimbabwe (Photos) by alatbaba1(m): 3:51pm On Oct 28, 2017
Kai. which Kind thing b dis. see beta punna my guy miss.
Re: Woman Storms Out Of Hotel In Towel In Zimbabwe (Photos) by Nobody: 3:52pm On Oct 28, 2017
End tt
Re: Woman Storms Out Of Hotel In Towel In Zimbabwe (Photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 3:53pm On Oct 28, 2017
see her big yansh
Re: Woman Storms Out Of Hotel In Towel In Zimbabwe (Photos) by Promismike(m): 4:04pm On Oct 28, 2017
kushercain:
HEADMASTER: how much is passport photograph for children?
PHOTOGRAPHER: the price for the passport is N100 per child
HEADMASTER: No, the pupils are 500 in number, so we are paying N50
PHOTOGRAPHER: ok no problem sir, you can pay N50 each since they are many
HEADMASTER:class teacher go & inform the pupils that they should bring N150 each tomorrow for the passports.
CLASS-TEACHER:ok sir, i will inform them right away
CLASS-TEACHER:Good day pupils, you are all to come with N200 tomorrow for passports.
PUPIL:Mummy we were asked to bring N300 for passport at school
MUMMY: Father, your son was asked to come to sch with N500 passport fee tomorrow.
FATHER:OOH My God. BUHARI make things costly day by day, including education. We have said it, this man is wicked.
Moral lesson: 'LET THE CHANGE BEGIN WITH YOU AND I'. Honesty and sincerity are all that we need to make this country a better place!
Thanks for being a Nigerian
Always lookig for a means to exonerate the dullard from his obvious maladministration and incompetence.

Zombie continue.

1 Like

Re: Woman Storms Out Of Hotel In Towel In Zimbabwe (Photos) by 2shure: 4:19pm On Oct 28, 2017
whr dah naija gal weh deh canada
wey sing say she nid
15inch plasma
abi na 14 inch dic
dis 1 don go take africam aboki burutashi
Re: Woman Storms Out Of Hotel In Towel In Zimbabwe (Photos) by judgedredd22(m): 4:23pm On Oct 28, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
grin

but after she took shower the worm turns to anaconda and loss her mind lipsrsealed

i hope this will not be your case ...very soon! grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Storms Out Of Hotel In Towel In Zimbabwe (Photos) by 1stMD: 4:34pm On Oct 28, 2017
Zimbabwe
Read: 11 Proven Ideas to Grow Your Business:
http://www.flowdiary.com.ng/2017/10/11-proven-ideas-to-grow-your-business.html
Re: Woman Storms Out Of Hotel In Towel In Zimbabwe (Photos) by ridgeman: 4:38pm On Oct 28, 2017
Probably drugged and potentially abused... Post trauma behaviour...
Re: Woman Storms Out Of Hotel In Towel In Zimbabwe (Photos) by kushercain: 5:01pm On Oct 28, 2017
Promismike:
Always lookig for a means to exonerate the dullard from his obvious maladministration and incompetence.

Zombie continue.

lol not exonerating anybody..just play your part dassal
Re: Woman Storms Out Of Hotel In Towel In Zimbabwe (Photos) by seunmohmoh(f): 6:09pm On Oct 28, 2017
ijustdey:

what did she see that she can't say......

she seems to have stylishly dupe this guy by eating his money and not "doing the do"
you read my mind
Re: Woman Storms Out Of Hotel In Towel In Zimbabwe (Photos) by Ritabo(m): 6:18pm On Oct 28, 2017
Very nice' keep it up!
benega:
Ok
Very nice' keep it up!

Re: Woman Storms Out Of Hotel In Towel In Zimbabwe (Photos) by juddybrown(m): 6:25pm On Oct 28, 2017
maybe the guy carry propeller down there
Re: Woman Storms Out Of Hotel In Towel In Zimbabwe (Photos) by Nobody: 7:03pm On Oct 28, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
grin

Is like u are used to red heads anacondas
Re: Woman Storms Out Of Hotel In Towel In Zimbabwe (Photos) by mechanics(m): 8:02pm On Oct 28, 2017
hahahah, she has seen beyond the physical.
Re: Woman Storms Out Of Hotel In Towel In Zimbabwe (Photos) by dollytino4real(f): 8:33pm On Oct 28, 2017
maybe the prick get branches and she get only one hole, she zap 4 her dear life
Re: Woman Storms Out Of Hotel In Towel In Zimbabwe (Photos) by godofuck231: 9:54pm On Oct 28, 2017
dre11:

She just saw python dance 1 and she went mad, hmmm watch out for part 2

http://www.b-metro.co.zw/she-saw-what-she-saw-drama-as-woman-storms-out-of-hotel-naked/

Re: Woman Storms Out Of Hotel In Towel In Zimbabwe (Photos) by Nobody: 11:00pm On Oct 28, 2017
m'enu mo grin
Re: Woman Storms Out Of Hotel In Towel In Zimbabwe (Photos) by Juniorbuba(m): 8:59pm On Oct 29, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
grin

Yhu haff spoil *looking at yhu wit bad eye*
Re: Woman Storms Out Of Hotel In Towel In Zimbabwe (Photos) by paddyofboss(m): 2:56pm On Oct 30, 2017
ObaKlaz:
Don't dive into a shark's pool.

FAIR WARNING.
Shut up there
Warninq finish u there
Re: Woman Storms Out Of Hotel In Towel In Zimbabwe (Photos) by ObaKlaz: 3:24pm On Oct 30, 2017
paddyofboss:

Shut up there
Warninq finish u there
Look dumbass, I know it took you days to bark back, but you're barking up the wrong tree still. I get rable-rousers like your small self roasted real good here, but I'd let you off the hook this time. Note my moniker closely; DON'T EVER seek my attention by quoting me hereafter.
Re: Woman Storms Out Of Hotel In Towel In Zimbabwe (Photos) by ObaKlaz: 3:26pm On Oct 30, 2017
paddyofboss:

Dangote truck must fall on you this week...say amen
Re: Woman Storms Out Of Hotel In Towel In Zimbabwe (Photos) by paddyofboss(m): 1:28pm On Nov 02, 2017
ObaKlaz:
Look dumbass, I know it took you days to bark back, but you're barking up the wrong tree still. I get rable-rousers like your small self roasted real good here, but I'd let you off the hook this time. Note my moniker closely; DON'T EVER seek my attention by quoting me hereafter.
I will ignore u like dustbin
Re: Woman Storms Out Of Hotel In Towel In Zimbabwe (Photos) by ObaKlaz: 5:38pm On Nov 02, 2017
paddyofboss:

I will ignore u like dustbin
You're useless, I bet your dad always told you that.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Weds 70-Year-Old White Woman / Reasons Why Many Guys Insist On Getting Into Ladies' Pants In Relationships / My Friend Has Been Seducing Me- I'm Confused.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.