Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,002 members, 7,806,917 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:56 AM

Have Your Neigbour Ever Reported You To Your Parents?? Share Your Experience - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Have Your Neigbour Ever Reported You To Your Parents?? Share Your Experience (721 Views)

My Husband Wants To Marry His Side Chic After I Reported Her To Her Husband / MY Experience With Very Stingy Parents.... Share Yours... / Lockdown With Parents: Share Your Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Have Your Neigbour Ever Reported You To Your Parents?? Share Your Experience by uzoormah(m): 4:53pm On Oct 28, 2017
It happened when we were little..we were acting play..my role was "superman"..i tied my mum's wrapper on my neck then..my sibling were shouting "fire,fire" i was now like "dont worry i will save you"...lwkmd. they kept on shouting.. then one of our neigbours just passed..we greeted her and she answered us very well
Fast foward to evening..daddy came back(we dey fear the man then), my neigbour came into d house dat evening and told my daddy everything..i will never forget that night..the cane enter die..haha
from that day we started calling her "AMEBO WOMAN"
Share your own experiencegringrin
Re: Have Your Neigbour Ever Reported You To Your Parents?? Share Your Experience by Artistree: 8:58pm On Oct 28, 2017
I remember in 2008 when I got a bank job, the distance from home to office was very far and the roads were so bad that whenever it rains the traffic can make me wanna cry.

One day after a very heavy downpour, I headed home and boy, the flood was something else! I was almost in tears cos I was exhausted and needed to get home and rest.

I got home very late and my mum started telling me of how a neighbour said he passed my route and there was no rainfall or even traffic on the road, that they should ask me where I went (I was almost 30) I was so angry I started swearing for the unnamed neighour. At some point I broke down in tears because I was so tired and didn't expect the nonsense I was hearing.

My mum couldn't hide it anymore and mentioned the so called amebo man who works in an entirely different location. I stood up to go confront the aproko who happens to be in the front flat but my mum started begging me to forget the issue.

I was literally pissed at such pettiness!

1 Like

Re: Have Your Neigbour Ever Reported You To Your Parents?? Share Your Experience by EmmanuelIbeh(m): 8:56am On Oct 29, 2017
Funny experiences for U guys. But as for me, no neighbour ever reported me to my parents. Reasons being that I appeared gentle to the whole community but my younger one was considered the rugged and hard one.

I did all my shady businesses away from my hood or late at night. Everyone in the hood called me the good one. At some point, I was even called Pastor in my area because of my gentility.

And because my younger brother and I had this impeccable resemblance, if anything bad was raised about one of us, the first person they'll suspect is him.

I enjoyed every bit of my life living under the shadows

(1) (Reply)

CHIEF SOLOMON : Uganda Man Marries 3 Women Same Day ,2 Of The Wives Are Sisters( / Naming Confusion. / Stages Of Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.