Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,844 members, 7,806,385 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:36 PM

Patapaa "One Corner" Has Been Paid For His First Show - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Patapaa "One Corner" Has Been Paid For His First Show (41843 Views)

Patapaa Suit, Outfit To Ghana Music Award, As Davido Wins (Photo) / Patapaa: " They Say I Am Ugly And A Villager And Sometimes It Hurts Me" / Patapaa: My "One Corner" Song Hasn't Given Me Money Yet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Patapaa "One Corner" Has Been Paid For His First Show by britzreus: 4:53pm On Oct 28, 2017
‘One corner’ crooner, Patapaa has finally gotten paid for his first show in Ghana after complaining of not getting any money from his hit track.

After his song became a massive hit, Patapaa came out to complain that he still doesn’t have any money and he got into a dispute with the RTP awards after he was offered a miserable Ghc 1,000 to perform at their event.

Those days are behind him now as ‘things are getting better’.

Recently Patapaa performed at the ‘WAV’ concert in Takoradi and according to organizers, he made Ghc 5,000 for his performance.

Aside his appearance fee, organizers also took care of travel, accommodation and food expenses.

Anyway, as he makes more money for himself, his collaborators on the song are also calling to be ‘settled’ since they helped him compose the song and he paid them nothing at the time.

http://www.celebsnest.com.ng/one-corner-singer-patapaa-just-paid-first-show/

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Patapaa "One Corner" Has Been Paid For His First Show by falcon01: 4:56pm On Oct 28, 2017
This plague creator

104 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Patapaa "One Corner" Has Been Paid For His First Show by colossus91(m): 5:03pm On Oct 28, 2017
5k ghc chai

5 Likes

Re: Patapaa "One Corner" Has Been Paid For His First Show by HottestFire: 5:03pm On Oct 28, 2017

A little above N400, 000 and the craze he created is all over

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Patapaa "One Corner" Has Been Paid For His First Show by youngbravian(m): 5:05pm On Oct 28, 2017
His song wasn't a hit,rather his dance undecided

11 Likes

Re: Patapaa "One Corner" Has Been Paid For His First Show by Nawteemaxie(m): 7:22pm On Oct 28, 2017
Oya Lala let`s go there...

8 Likes

Re: Patapaa "One Corner" Has Been Paid For His First Show by Treasure1919(f): 7:23pm On Oct 28, 2017
One corner

2 Likes

Re: Patapaa "One Corner" Has Been Paid For His First Show by jeeqaa7(m): 7:23pm On Oct 28, 2017
Udonminit

2 Likes

Re: Patapaa "One Corner" Has Been Paid For His First Show by blackbeau1(f): 7:24pm On Oct 28, 2017
So he's the one who created this problem?

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Patapaa "One Corner" Has Been Paid For His First Show by Felixalex(m): 7:24pm On Oct 28, 2017
Hahahhaha

Yesterday at an open bar, a group of guys were drinking on a table, DJ was doing his job and d moment he played ONE CORNER, there was chaos everywhere, someone climbed d DJ's speaker, some plastic chairs got broken etc..... Those guys drinking beside us took advantage of the ONE CORNER madness, till 11pm when I left, d guys no come back...

Maybe d babe attending to dem felt they only went outside to dance ONE CORNER ontop transformer or high tension pole.. She kept coming around asking us "Abeg una see those men wey sit-down here? Dem never pay me o" grin grin cheesy

207 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Patapaa "One Corner" Has Been Paid For His First Show by Amosjaj(m): 7:24pm On Oct 28, 2017
He's been paid for causing the corner problem in this country

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Patapaa "One Corner" Has Been Paid For His First Show by stano2(m): 7:24pm On Oct 28, 2017
Ok, wonderful
Re: Patapaa "One Corner" Has Been Paid For His First Show by fergusen: 7:25pm On Oct 28, 2017
grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Patapaa "One Corner" Has Been Paid For His First Show by paradigmshift(m): 7:25pm On Oct 28, 2017
Thank God ooo.
2corner inspiration loading
Re: Patapaa "One Corner" Has Been Paid For His First Show by Nobody: 7:25pm On Oct 28, 2017
Well 5,000 cedis ain't bad for a start.. If he can come with more crazy devilish hit.. He is on his way to becoming a millionaire. Na so e dey take start. That's above N400k. Patapaa don blow.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Patapaa "One Corner" Has Been Paid For His First Show by Kufie(m): 7:25pm On Oct 28, 2017
blackbeau1:
So he's the one who created this problem?

Are you on Twitter? wink
Re: Patapaa "One Corner" Has Been Paid For His First Show by Gomd: 7:25pm On Oct 28, 2017
It seem like this guy's village people are following him tho

with the hit he made... No real cool cash made

He should go to MFM prayer city for deliverance.

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Patapaa "One Corner" Has Been Paid For His First Show by 9japrof(m): 7:25pm On Oct 28, 2017
Bros as much as your song is wack and has created a social nuisance and craze, man must wack, man must make the dough.

Just make sure you make hit songs and not some silly village stunts
Re: Patapaa "One Corner" Has Been Paid For His First Show by oshe11: 7:25pm On Oct 28, 2017
britzreus:
‘One corner’ crooner, Patapaa has finally gotten paid for his first show in Ghana after complaining of not getting any money from his hit track.

After his song became a massive hit, Patapaa came out to complain that he still doesn’t have any money and he got into a dispute with the RTP awards after he was offered a miserable Ghc 1,000 to perform at their event.

Those days are behind him now as ‘things are getting better’.

Recently Patapaa performed at the ‘WAV’ concert in Takoradi and according to organizers, he made Ghc 5,000 for his performance.

Aside his appearance fee, organizers also took care of travel, accommodation and food expenses.

Anyway, as he makes more money for himself, his collaborators on the song are also calling to be ‘settled’ since they helped him compose the song and he paid them nothing at the time.

http://www.celebsnest.com.ng/one-corner-singer-patapaa-just-paid-first-show/

WHO BE THE FOOOLL WEN PAY AM

4 Likes

Re: Patapaa "One Corner" Has Been Paid For His First Show by Naturalobserver(m): 7:25pm On Oct 28, 2017
In dat song i heard"If NEPA take light,yelow means......red means.....".....What i asked myself is,was Ghana under Nigeria Electricity Power Authority? Or is my ear using glasses? tongue tongue tongue

26 Likes

Re: Patapaa "One Corner" Has Been Paid For His First Show by MrGreenMavro: 7:26pm On Oct 28, 2017
he should go to one corner and spend it

1 Like

Re: Patapaa "One Corner" Has Been Paid For His First Show by SWORD419(m): 7:26pm On Oct 28, 2017
So he was expecting the money fall from the sky abi??
Re: Patapaa "One Corner" Has Been Paid For His First Show by PissedOffWeed(m): 7:26pm On Oct 28, 2017
See as e resemble one failed yahoo plus bastard

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Patapaa "One Corner" Has Been Paid For His First Show by blackbeau1(f): 7:26pm On Oct 28, 2017
Kufie:

Are you on Twitter? wink
yes. Y?
Re: Patapaa "One Corner" Has Been Paid For His First Show by kay29000(m): 7:26pm On Oct 28, 2017
Hmm
Re: Patapaa "One Corner" Has Been Paid For His First Show by joystickextend1(m): 7:27pm On Oct 28, 2017
congrats smiley

Meanwhile guys check out my profile for your extender products and other one corner filled product.. tongue
Re: Patapaa "One Corner" Has Been Paid For His First Show by lovingyouhun: 7:27pm On Oct 28, 2017
Pepper don rest, e go soon add weight
Re: Patapaa "One Corner" Has Been Paid For His First Show by JezCalMeJay(m): 7:28pm On Oct 28, 2017
grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jonathan Mannion Gushes About Meeting Olamide (pics) / Ras Kimono Collapsed At Lagos Airport - His Final Moments / Cossy Orjiakor Has Just Cut Her Hair - See Her New Look

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.