Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,575 members, 7,801,651 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:25 PM

Do You Need Grants Of Up To N1M To Finance Your Idea? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Do You Need Grants Of Up To N1M To Finance Your Idea? (468 Views)

Recommend me a Business ( Offline ) To Invest N1m / Facebook's N500m Grants Programme For Smbs - Updates / Let Me Sponsor Your Idea (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Need Grants Of Up To N1M To Finance Your Idea? by dynamix101(m): 4:59pm On Oct 28, 2017
If your answer to the above question is yes and you reside in Lagos, why not make it a date to attend the workshop coming up on Tuesday 31st Oct and you will be glad you did

Re: Do You Need Grants Of Up To N1M To Finance Your Idea? by dynamix101(m): 5:40pm On Oct 28, 2017
You dont want to miss this. Share to your friends and everyone who you know will need this timely info

(1) (Reply)

Free Bitcoin Mining Training / Do You Want To Get This Ebook On How To Make $5 Hourly For Free? / Please I Need A Help(loan) Of #250,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.