Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,116 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:51 PM

Woman Throws Away Old Photos Of Her Husband And His Late Wife Out Of Jealousy - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Throws Away Old Photos Of Her Husband And His Late Wife Out Of Jealousy (6330 Views)

Throwback Photos Of IVD And His Late Wife Bimbo When They Were Young Lovers / India Man Installs Lifelike Wax Statue Of Late Wife During House Warming (Pics) / Man Chases His Wife Out For Allegedly Calling Him An Animal In Public (vid) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Throws Away Old Photos Of Her Husband And His Late Wife Out Of Jealousy by ibkayee(f): 5:48pm On Oct 28, 2017

Re: Woman Throws Away Old Photos Of Her Husband And His Late Wife Out Of Jealousy by Oyindidi(f): 9:53pm On Oct 28, 2017
Throw her out of the house

1 Like

Re: Woman Throws Away Old Photos Of Her Husband And His Late Wife Out Of Jealousy by Nobody: 10:52pm On Oct 28, 2017
Oyindidi:
For what?. Her only mistake was not having a heart-to-heart talk with her husband concerning pictures of his late wife littered all over their home. She married a man that hoards. Any woman would've felt same being in such a situation except if you're an Angel, 'cause the pictures were constant reminder that you're in a competition with his late wife.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Throws Away Old Photos Of Her Husband And His Late Wife Out Of Jealousy by Nobody: 11:20am On Oct 29, 2017
What a selfish, insecure bitch!

8 Likes

Re: Woman Throws Away Old Photos Of Her Husband And His Late Wife Out Of Jealousy by ibkayee(f): 12:07pm On Oct 29, 2017
Oyindidi:
Wouldn't blame him if he did

Benita27:
For what?. Her only mistake was not having a heart-to-heart heart talk with her husband concerning pictures of his late wife littered all over their home. She married a man that hoards. Any woman would've felt same being in such a situation except if you're an Angel, 'cause the pictures were constant reminder that you're in a competition with his late wife.
I'd add selfish and insecure to that, plus the fact that she did it behind his back.

Consider that these things are irreplaceable and the fact that these are also memories of his daughter. 'She married a man that hoards' also kind of underplays the situation, dead wife not secondary school ex.

This isn't normal behaviour, nothing to do with being an angel or not, it sha teeters on psychotic.

LadyGoddiva:
What a selfish, insecure bitch!
Exactly

2 Likes

Re: Woman Throws Away Old Photos Of Her Husband And His Late Wife Out Of Jealousy by Nobody: 12:09pm On Oct 29, 2017
Wonder why she couldn't have had it stored in a storage, how could she have ignored her daughter would have needed those. undecided
Re: Woman Throws Away Old Photos Of Her Husband And His Late Wife Out Of Jealousy by ibkayee(f): 12:10pm On Oct 29, 2017
Blackfyre:
[b]Wonder why she couldn't have had it stored in a storage, [/b]how could she have ignored her daughter would have needed those. undecided

Exactly
Re: Woman Throws Away Old Photos Of Her Husband And His Late Wife Out Of Jealousy by Nobody: 12:14pm On Oct 29, 2017
ibkayee:

Wouldn't blame him if he did

I'd add selfish and insecure to that, plus the fact that she did it behind his back.

Consider that these things are irreplaceable and the fact that these are also memories of his daughter. 'She married a man that hoards' also kind of underplays the situation, dead wife not secondary school ex.

This isn't normal behaviour, nothing to do with being an angel or not, it sha teeters on psychotic.

Exactly
I still stand on my point that only an Angel would've tolerated that. The lady rushed into marriage with a man that was still attached to his late wife. If her husband had moved on, he could've moved all his late wife's belongings that the daughter may need into a safe box for her incase of future reference than having some photo albums littered in their home.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Throws Away Old Photos Of Her Husband And His Late Wife Out Of Jealousy by DarkRebel69: 12:39pm On Oct 29, 2017
It's only a bad thing bacause she has deprived her step-daughter of some photographs of her late mother. It's not an unforgivable crime though. The man only needs to put himself in the shoes of those who lived in the pre-Camera era and reason backwards: "If cameras didn't exist, then the issue of my ex-wife's photographs getting destroyed wouldn't even arise at all because there wouldn't even be any photograph in the first place".

If he reasons this way then reconciliation should come easier.

I don't agree that the new wife did not have a right to be insecure. She had the right. If you got married to someone but your mind is still fixated on your dead wife, then it is you who is selfish and inconsiderate of the emotions of your new wife. Why commit to one when you are still emotionally attached to another? (Worse is when the person you are attached to is nothing but a heap of dust boxed up in a casket). Am I being cold? Well, unless you equate coldness with realism...

I don't get this though. We know all know death would come to us someday, one way or the other. And yet when it eventually happens some people can't just move on (Just as some ladies over-exaggerate their feeling of surprise when a guy proposes, even though they saw the proposal coming from a hundred yards out)
I don't understand this weakness of the human nature.

I think we need to evolve as a species. Attaching sentimental importance to something as material as the photos of our departed ones? To me, it's primitivism and weakness. But I guess we all see the world differently.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Throws Away Old Photos Of Her Husband And His Late Wife Out Of Jealousy by Nobody: 12:42pm On Oct 29, 2017
Benita27:
I still stand on my point that only an Angel would've tolerated that. The lady rushed into marriage with a man that was still attached to his late wife. If her husband had moved on, he could've moved all his late wife's belongings that the daughter may need into a safe box for her incase of future reference than having some photo albums littered in their home.
I feel the man was insensitive to the wife's feelings/emotions. No one would like to be put in that position and since the man had accepted to marry, he should have also made her feel emotionally secure. If you still hung up about your ex-wife why bring in another woman? To the only person who can tolerate this is someone who is emotionally detached, and that is rare and often time doesn't come naturally.

The only reason i fault the woman is because of the daughter and throwing it completely away, that was just terrible of her.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Throws Away Old Photos Of Her Husband And His Late Wife Out Of Jealousy by ibkayee(f): 12:59pm On Oct 29, 2017
Benita27:
Being jealous is normal and understandable, point is dealing with it the way she did isn't

She could've 'not tolerated' it by putting those things in storage or something and the fact that she also kept it a secret until she was asked is telling
Re: Woman Throws Away Old Photos Of Her Husband And His Late Wife Out Of Jealousy by ibkayee(f): 1:04pm On Oct 29, 2017
DarkRebel69:
It's only a bad thing bacause she has deprived her step-daughter of some photographs of her late mother. It's not an unforgivable crime though. The man only needs to put himself in the shoes of those who lived in the pre-Camera era and reason backwards: "If cameras didn't exist, then the issue of my ex-wife's photographs getting destroyed wouldn't even arise at all because there wouldn't even be any photograph in the first place".

If he reasons this way then reconciliation should come easier.

I don't agree that the new wife did not have a right to be insecure. She had the right. If you got married to someone but your mind is still fixated on your dead wife, then it is you who is selfish and inconsiderate of the emotions of your new wife. Why commit to one when you are still emotionally attached to another? (Worse is when the person you are attached to is nothing but a heap of dust boxed up in a casket). Am I being cold? Well, unless you equate coldness with realism...

I don't get this though. We know all know death would come to us someday, one way or the other. And yet when it eventually happens some people can't just move on (Just as some ladies over-exaggerate their feeling of surprise when a guy proposes, even though they saw the proposal coming from a hundred yards out)
I don't understand this weakness of the human nature.

I think we need to evolve as a species. Attaching sentimental importance to something as material as the photos of our departed ones? To me, it's primitivism and weakness. But I guess we all see the world differently.

Being insecure, jealous etc is normal. Issue is more how she went about it, getting rid of it wasn't her place. She also kept it a secret until asked
Re: Woman Throws Away Old Photos Of Her Husband And His Late Wife Out Of Jealousy by Nobody: 3:11pm On Oct 29, 2017
Blackfyre:

I feel the man was insensitive to the wife's feelings/emotions. No one would like to be put in that position and since the man had accepted to marry, he should have also made her feel emotionally secure. If you still hung up about your ex-wife why bring in another woman? To the only person who can tolerate this is someone who is emotionally detached, and that is rare and often time doesn't come naturally.

The only reason i fault the woman is because of the daughter and throwing it completely away, that was just terrible of her.
God bless you for not being economical with the truth. You couldn't have said it better.
Re: Woman Throws Away Old Photos Of Her Husband And His Late Wife Out Of Jealousy by RevT1: 2:39am On Nov 06, 2017
Lalasticlala
Re: Woman Throws Away Old Photos Of Her Husband And His Late Wife Out Of Jealousy by KAYD007(m): 10:41am On Nov 06, 2017
Benita27:

Besides, the man should have removed those items before allowing another woman into the home. It was his responsibility to do so and he failed. Its no longer the late wife's home now, it is the new wife's and cannot allowing the memories of a dead and buried person be interfering with the home she is trying to build. i will not blame her.

The man has the blame. he should have remain a widow since he is still neck in deep with the memories of the late wife. Any woman will feel threatened in the kind of environment. She took the bull by the horn. consequences be damn.ed

The friends and families who new the late wife where also not helping matters, how many of them will tolerate such in their homes?

1 Like

Re: Woman Throws Away Old Photos Of Her Husband And His Late Wife Out Of Jealousy by KAYD007(m): 10:44am On Nov 06, 2017
Blackfyre:

Right!
Re: Woman Throws Away Old Photos Of Her Husband And His Late Wife Out Of Jealousy by fadal(m): 4:56pm On Nov 22, 2017
weLL i GUESS DUDE WAS SO STUPID HOW U GON LET UR WYFE TAKE AWAY UR PRIDE LIKE THAT
Re: Woman Throws Away Old Photos Of Her Husband And His Late Wife Out Of Jealousy by Nobody: 1:26am On Nov 23, 2017
grin

1 Like

Re: Woman Throws Away Old Photos Of Her Husband And His Late Wife Out Of Jealousy by Nobody: 9:47am On Jul 13, 2018
ibkayee:

Gimme your phone number. I want to marry you
Re: Woman Throws Away Old Photos Of Her Husband And His Late Wife Out Of Jealousy by ibkayee(f): 9:53am On Jul 13, 2018
GoTV:

Gimme your phone number. I want to marry you
Lol you ke
Re: Woman Throws Away Old Photos Of Her Husband And His Late Wife Out Of Jealousy by Nobody: 9:53am On Jul 13, 2018
ibkayee:

Lol you ke

I mean it. I will treat you right
Re: Woman Throws Away Old Photos Of Her Husband And His Late Wife Out Of Jealousy by ibkayee(f): 10:02am On Jul 13, 2018
GoTV:

Lol your ex wife abi
Re: Woman Throws Away Old Photos Of Her Husband And His Late Wife Out Of Jealousy by ibkayee(f): 10:02am On Jul 13, 2018
GoTV:

Like your ex wife abi
Re: Woman Throws Away Old Photos Of Her Husband And His Late Wife Out Of Jealousy by Nobody: 10:05am On Jul 13, 2018
ibkayee:

Like your ex wife abi

If we don't forget the past we won't forge ahead. Btw you don't know how bad she was. Its you i want this time
Re: Woman Throws Away Old Photos Of Her Husband And His Late Wife Out Of Jealousy by ibkayee(f): 10:18am On Jul 13, 2018
GoTV:

If we don't forget the past we won't forge ahead. Btw you don't know how bad she was. Its you i want this time
Lol we aren’t compatible tbh
Re: Woman Throws Away Old Photos Of Her Husband And His Late Wife Out Of Jealousy by Nobody: 10:19am On Jul 13, 2018
ibkayee:

Like your ex wife abi

Let's see if we can be a happy couple. Don't judge a book by its cover
Re: Woman Throws Away Old Photos Of Her Husband And His Late Wife Out Of Jealousy by Nobody: 10:20am On Jul 13, 2018
ibkayee:

How do you know about compactibility when you're just judging me from afar. I could be the man of your dreams
Re: Woman Throws Away Old Photos Of Her Husband And His Late Wife Out Of Jealousy by Nobody: 10:28am On Jul 13, 2018
ibkayee:

Please reconsider. I'm very serious about you and if possible i could relocate to the US to make this work
Re: Woman Throws Away Old Photos Of Her Husband And His Late Wife Out Of Jealousy by ibkayee(f): 11:06am On Jul 13, 2018
GoTV:

Please reconsider. I'm very serious about you and if possible i could relocate to the US to make this work
Thought you were playing lol, thanks for the offer sir but I’m actually in a relationship, I’m also in the UK, not USA
Re: Woman Throws Away Old Photos Of Her Husband And His Late Wife Out Of Jealousy by sod09(m): 11:45am On Jul 13, 2018
ibkayee:

Thought you were playing lol, thanks for the offer sir but I’m actually in a relationship, I’m also in the UK, not USA
tell him bebe kiss kiss
btw i was laffing listening to jupa remix, atleast you aint shouting like tiwa or yemi grin grin
Re: Woman Throws Away Old Photos Of Her Husband And His Late Wife Out Of Jealousy by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jul 13, 2018
Women are very confused and complicated lot. I don't bother wasting my precious time and health trying to understand them angry
Re: Woman Throws Away Old Photos Of Her Husband And His Late Wife Out Of Jealousy by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jul 13, 2018
ibkayee:

Eeyah no problem. Incase he misbehaves, I'm waiting on you.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Water Dispenser VS Refrigirator ??? #syinix / Do Wives Do This Or I Just Have A Bad One? / Me And My Albino Baby Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.