Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,852 members, 7,806,406 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:56 PM

Searching For MR Right - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Searching For MR Right (1565 Views)

Your Mr Right Is Eager To Meet You Now! / Searching For MR Right.... / Single&searching... For Matured Mind Only.. Your Spouse Is Waiting. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Searching For MR Right by fhorlar(f): 6:36pm On Oct 28, 2017
Ok...This is my first time of posting here in nairaland and am only doing this because I feel like am running out of options here. Ok so,my name is ...lets skip the name for now.am 24 yrs of age,a graduate and working class. I have a great sense of humour,fun loving and adventurous. I have been in only one relationship so far (not that am proud of).Am based in Lagos.I am christian and I know am very good looking and attractive with a good physique...to the glory of God sha.<br>
Down to the main issue, i find it hard to like a guy to enter a relationship because of the parameters I have set for myself which I believe am being very realistic and logical with. Once any factor is missing,i loose interest and moresoever, God has given me the ability to easily spot fakes and thats just it.All I need from a guy are my basics which am not just seeing from anyone at the moment. This are the basic things i need in a guy:<br>
I need a guy that first and foremost&nbsp; a lover of God...not religious or churchy but a lover of God (no Muslims )<br>
Outlook: Caring and&nbsp; presentable<br>
Tribe: I would prefer a yoruba guy because of the kind of family I come from.I just want to avoild unnecessary stress.Any other nationality is welcomed. <br>
Basics ..basics like at least a presentable <br>
&nbsp;car,good house, and a stable means of generating good income. I don&apos;t really even fancy extremely rich guys and I mean it with all sincerity. <br>
Good prospects...someone that has a vision I can align with.I have a passion for children BTW.<br>
Height: 5.10fts and above.fleshy guys as well.I don&apos;t fancy slim/thin guys because am already slim myself..lol<br>
I would prefer a lover of music <br>
Age range:28 - 35 yrs<br>
<br>
<br>
Pls am I being too unrealistic or materialistic my search? I am not getting what I want in a man and I shouldnt settle for less right?Where exactly are my going wrong?. kindly advice me or contact me if you feel you have what I want in a man amd vuce versal.Constructive criticisms or comments are welcome.<br>
email:olayblessing@gmail.com<br>
<br>
Kind regards
Re: Searching For MR Right by Femoje(m): 10:30pm On Oct 28, 2017
Re: Searching For MR Right by smothy(m): 10:43pm On Oct 28, 2017
Show your pictures and let's chat on w
Re: Searching For MR Right by smothy(m): 6:48am On Oct 29, 2017
Show your pictures and let's chat on whatsapp
Re: Searching For MR Right by smothy(m): 11:48am On Nov 01, 2017
Whatsapp me: 07063612284....Let's start from there.
Re: Searching For MR Right by majekoam(m): 7:22pm On Nov 01, 2017
Looking at the criteria I only lack two things.

So close.

Lover of God- Check
Caring- Check (I believe so)
Yoruba- Check
Presentable- I believe so
Car - Have one but technically not my own.
Good house- As above
Good income- Check
Good prospects- For you to decide
Height- 6 foot
Lover of Music - Good music.
Age - 28

Just one point. God never gives the finished article... We are all seeds. we grow at different rates, we flourish at different times and produce different fruit. If your search ejects prospective suitors based on things that can change so quickly then the search is probably flawed.

2 Likes

Re: Searching For MR Right by dan4oster120(m): 3:21pm On Nov 11, 2017
Am not perfect but am work in progress and I don't attract everything but I believe am the best and the Right Man Everyone Will Love to have has Husband and the Father of their kids in the Making Process...Am one man That Truly Love and Accept and Cherish people the way they are and help them become a far more better person after we've met... I ask you to please give me a chance to be long to you and to love you forever... Here is my WhatsApp number...08091217077...I will be so glad to hear from you
Re: Searching For MR Right by dan4oster120(m): 3:23pm On Nov 11, 2017
Am not perfect but am work in progress and I don't attract everything but I believe am the best and the Right Man Every lady Will Love to have has Husband and the Father of their kids in the Making Process...Am one man That Truly Love and Accept and Cherish people the way they are and help them become a far more better person after we've met... I ask you to please give me a chance to be long to you and to love you forever... Here is my WhatsApp number...08091217077...I will be so glad to hear from you
Re: Searching For MR Right by fhorlar(f): 4:36pm On Nov 11, 2017
majekoam:
Looking at the criteria I only lack two things.

So close.

Lover of God- Check
Caring- Check (I believe so)
Yoruba- Check
Presentable- I believe so
Car - Have one but technically not my own.
Good house- As above
Good income- Check
Good prospects- For you to decide
Height- 6 foot
Lover of Music - Good music.
Age - 28

Just one point. God never gives the finished article... We are all seeds. we grow at different rates, we flourish at different times and produce different fruit. If your search ejects prospective suitors based on things that can change so quickly then the search is probably flawed.

Very good point majekoam.Duly well noted .thanks for your contribution . You can contact me via my email olayblessing@gmail.com.
Many thanks
Re: Searching For MR Right by Nuel7021(m): 3:18pm On Nov 12, 2017
Interesting grin
Re: Searching For MR Right by beautyandbeast: 7:22am On Nov 25, 2017
don't leave your phone like that as an idiot and hope for a miracle. People will use it for a different purpose. and you future wife or husband will find it online one day. nothing disappears on the internet

join https://metme.africa/ and find your love, romance anything in Nigeria securely.

You can download the mobile app MetMe Social for android here https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.metme.Timeline
You can download the popular app MetMe Messenger for android https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.metme.messenger

enjoy and don't be stingy, share

Re: Searching For MR Right by pato405(m): 4:38pm On Nov 26, 2017
OP, are you black or white? Pm me
Re: Searching For MR Right by sassy01(f): 8:04pm On Nov 26, 2017
searching for mr right . should be God fearing. m working and in Abj
Re: Searching For MR Right by casdoruche: 8:48am On Dec 23, 2017
Pls are you a virgin

We don't want olosho. We r Mr right
And that is the demand.

If you r not how many men have slept with.
If it less and 10 and more than two you r disqualified
Re: Searching For MR Right by AdaezeJesus: 1:26pm On Dec 27, 2017
Hi, am Mary Ogochukwu from Anambra state but based in Enugu state. Am 25 and a graduate. Am à devoted Christian girl searching for true love. Am averagely tall and slim fair and beautiful. Genotype is AA. Desiring a dark handsome igbo guy 29-33 graduate and working. A lover of God's word and righteousness. Here's my watspp number 07035652266
Re: Searching For MR Right by Nobody: 5:22pm On Dec 27, 2017
fhorlar:
Ok...This is my first time of posting here in nairaland and am only doing this because I feel like am running out of options here. Ok so,my name is ...lets skip the name for now.am 24 yrs of age,a graduate and working class. I have a great sense of humour,fun loving and adventurous. I have been in only one relationship so far (not that am proud of).Am based in Lagos.I am christian and I know am very good looking and attractive with a good physique...to the glory of God sha.<br>
Down to the main issue, i find it hard to like a guy to enter a relationship because of the parameters I have set for myself which I believe am being very realistic and logical with. Once any factor is missing,i loose interest and moresoever, God has given me the ability to easily spot fakes and thats just it.All I need from a guy are my basics which am not just seeing from anyone at the moment. This are the basic things i need in a guy:<br>
I need a guy that first and foremost&nbsp; a lover of God...not religious or churchy but a lover of God (no Muslims )<br>
Outlook: Caring and&nbsp; presentable<br>
Tribe: I would prefer a yoruba guy because of the kind of family I come from.I just want to avoild unnecessary stress.Any other nationality is welcomed. <br>
Basics ..basics like at least a presentable <br>
&nbsp;car,good house, and a stable means of generating good income. I don&apos;t really even fancy extremely rich guys and I mean it with all sincerity. <br>
Good prospects...someone that has a vision I can align with.I have a passion for children BTW.<br>
Height: 5.10fts and above.fleshy guys as well.I don&apos;t fancy slim/thin guys because am already slim myself..lol<br>
I would prefer a lover of music <br>
Age range:28 - 35 yrs<br>
<br>
<br>
Pls am I being too unrealistic or materialistic my search? I am not getting what I want in a man and I shouldnt settle for less right?Where exactly are my going wrong?. kindly advice me or contact me if you feel you have what I want in a man amd vuce versal.Constructive criticisms or comments are welcome.<br>
email:olayblessing@gmail.com<br>
<br>
Kind regards

I have only one thing to say

You do know "am" isn't the same as "I'm" or "I am"
Re: Searching For MR Right by sexdoll: 8:43pm On Jul 16, 2018

I have only one thing to say

You do know "am" isn't the same as "I'm" or "I am"

the thing tire me, aswear.

and they call themselves graduates o!

i just wonder how they managed to pass their waec english.

products of a totally failed educational system where exam malpractice is the order of the day!

just look at this one for instance:

AdaezeJesus:
Hi, am Mary Ogochukwu from Anambra state but based in Enugu state. Am 25 and a graduate. Am à devoted Christian girl searching for true love. Am averagely tall and slim fair and beautiful. Genotype is AA. Desiring a dark handsome igbo guy 29-33 graduate and working. A lover of God's word and righteousness. Here's my watspp number 07035652266

once i see such people, i automatically know i am expecting a dullard. embarassed embarassed embarassed

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Hello Inked_nerd / Fat Ladies Where You At? / 7 Reason Why Women Lose Respect For Men.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.