Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,313 members, 7,808,057 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:12 AM

Msce Vs Rhsce Vs Aws - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Msce Vs Rhsce Vs Aws (694 Views)

AWS Certification Cost, Scope And Salary? / CLF-C01 AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner Exam Dumps 2019 / CyberSecurity: GRC, CYSA+, AWS, CCSK, CCSP, CISSP, CISA, CRISC, CISM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Msce Vs Rhsce Vs Aws by kode12: 6:45pm On Oct 28, 2017
A colleague asked me today what I felt was the best career advancement path to take up, between the three paths and I couldn't give a straight forward answer to the question. Personally I'm biased towards Linux environment for its open nature and ease of manipulation, although I acknowledge the fact that Windows Server environment is predominant in Nigeria, so a certification in that might yield better results cash-wise. Then ofcourse,as cloud is speedily taking its place internationally,knowlege of cloud computing and a certification definitely wouldn't be a waste. So experts what do you think is the best way forward,within the Nigerian context.
Re: Msce Vs Rhsce Vs Aws by wonlasewonimi: 12:38am On Oct 30, 2017
AWS!!!!! Learn Linux cos it will help you with AWS. If only Nigerians know the value of cloud...Indians are raking it in everywhere.
Re: Msce Vs Rhsce Vs Aws by kode12: 6:05am On Oct 30, 2017
I totally agree with you.Nigerians are yet to fully appreciate the huge benefit of IaaS. I mean we complain of power,low internet access rates,security etc etc. With cloud you can offload so much and unburden yourself of all those issues. No need creating huge data centres and managing all the complexities
Re: Msce Vs Rhsce Vs Aws by wonlasewonimi: 2:47pm On Nov 04, 2017
kode12:
I totally agree with you.Nigerians are yet to fully appreciate the huge benefit of IaaS. I mean we complain of power,low internet access rates,security etc etc. With cloud you can offload so much and unburden yourself of all those issues. No need creating huge data centres and managing all the complexities

Cloud tecnology is not a trend like the MCSEs, Oracle, SAP, Cisco etc...it's a game changer and a new normal. In fact, Cisco and most of the tech hardware manufacturers are crying now. I have been immersing myself in AWS for the best part of this year. It's been very interesting getting into this tech space.

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Meet Amaka Ohaerisi, Beautiful Final Year Student Who Weaves Basket / End Your Financial Recession / West Africa Youth Summit, 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.