Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,187 members, 7,780,305 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 12:04 PM

Mortal Kombat X....... - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Mortal Kombat X....... (2350 Views)

Brand New PS5 With Extra Controller, FC24 And Mortal Kombat 1 / Mortal Kombat 11 Players / In Need Of Mortal Kombat X For PC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mortal Kombat X....... by Thermodynamics(m): 6:47pm On Oct 28, 2017
Hello guys, how do I unlock mortal kombat x for free, I've tried those websites where they tell you to do human verification and subscriber by sending MOB TO 50051, they took my 50naira for subscription but no show yet on my MORTAL KOMBAT X account.
Re: Mortal Kombat X....... by bamdly(m): 7:41am On Oct 29, 2017
Thermodynamics:
Hello guys, how do I unlock mortal kombat x for free, I've tried those websites where they tell you to do human verification and subscriber by sending MOB TO 50051, they took my 50naira for subscription but no show yet on my MORTAL KOMBAT X account.
Lol try downloading from andriodpalace
Re: Mortal Kombat X....... by RomeoMarvis(m): 10:26am On Oct 30, 2017
Still awaiting the day I'd get the serial key for my mortal kombat X PC
Re: Mortal Kombat X....... by Thermodynamics(m): 11:29am On Oct 30, 2017
bamdly:
Lol try downloading from andriodpalace
I've tried, can't seem to find the data file to copy to obb
Re: Mortal Kombat X....... by bamdly(m): 11:38am On Oct 30, 2017
Thermodynamics:

I've tried, can't seem to find the data file to copy to obb
Ok try Revdl Instead those are the site that i can guarantee u
Re: Mortal Kombat X....... by Nobody: 4:49pm On Oct 30, 2017
Thermodynamics:
if I understand you better, by you talking about unlocking it for free, you mean HACKING it to get enough souls and coins to purchase enough characters.

But before you do that,.... I think you should know this!

1: after hacking it, you won't be able to play FACTION WARS, and you wont be able to connect online anymore, where you get the chance to play against others and win free souls and coins, get newly created characters, get rewards and promos...etc.

2: all you're left with after the hack is just a boring BATTLE MODE, that when done with it, its as good as deleting the entire game because no more challenges to conquer since you can't connect online anymore after the hack.

3: You don't get to compete and earn new CHARACTERS because you can't go online anymore.

4: even if you by any means find your way online, your coins and souls gets withdrawn, and your account gets banned forever.

Trust me bro, in my honest opinion, hacking it isn't worth it, its just gonna deprive you a lot of fun and makes the game boring. Think about it!!!
Re: Mortal Kombat X....... by PCGamesLab(m): 6:15pm On Oct 30, 2017
I don't know how to unlock it but you can download Mortal Kombat X from https://pcgameslab.com
Re: Mortal Kombat X....... by Thermodynamics(m): 9:50am On Oct 31, 2017
PCGamesLab:
I don't know how to unlock it but you can download Mortal Kombat X from https://pcgameslab.com

Already have the game, I just need to unlock fighters.
Re: Mortal Kombat X....... by PCGamesLab(m): 12:06pm On Nov 06, 2017
I is also available on my site.
Re: Mortal Kombat X....... by Donsammi(m): 1:43pm On Nov 11, 2017
RomeoMarvis:
Still awaiting the day I'd get the serial key for my mortal kombat X PC
cracked one here.

locations abuja
Re: Mortal Kombat X....... by Androidking: 1:19pm On Nov 22, 2017
Thermodynamics:

Already have the game, I just need to unlock fighters.

to unlock fighters u need to complete some achievements but in own mortal kombat x i have goro unlocked , it came with the game though, but to unlock emperor lui kang , empress kitana u need to play a lot and win a lot f tournaments

(1) (Reply)

Hp G60-230us Laptop For Sale At A Very Cheap Price / A Thread For 4 In 1 Players / Clash Of Kings (COK) - Best Strategy Game Ever.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.