Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,773 members, 7,806,130 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:55 AM

Willie Obiano At Anambra Day In Lagos State (Pictures) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Willie Obiano At Anambra Day In Lagos State (Pictures) (18077 Views)

Wille Obiano At Umueri For Ofala Festival (Pictures) / Abdulsalami Abubakar And Governor Obiano At Nnamdi Azikiwe University (Photos) / Pete Edochie & Obiano At The Commissioning Of Stanel World In Awka (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Willie Obiano At Anambra Day In Lagos State (Pictures) by majamajic(m): 11:18pm On Oct 28, 2017
mudolak:
so u guy are now agree that Lagos is ur London and US shame less pple

there was a time I use to believe that every yoruba is from lagos and lagos for every yoruba person. even from ekiti they will come fight and defend lagos. as if there's no lagosians.
Re: Willie Obiano At Anambra Day In Lagos State (Pictures) by goaldynman(m): 11:32pm On Oct 28, 2017
Opakangallant:
Yorubas are indeed fools especially Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

Shame on you Akinolu, what do you stand for?

That is how the docile Odua race will act dumb till some elements rewrite their history and take over their lands.

Is Lagos an extension of Anambra??

You are obviously a retarded kid! Do you know there are over 4Million Yorubas living in UK? They often get together, do their owambe and kparakpo without being disturbed by White people! You that is from one remote village in osogbo and does not own a bicycle tyre in Lagos will come here and be carrying Lagos for head!!

1 Like

Re: Willie Obiano At Anambra Day In Lagos State (Pictures) by Opakangallant: 11:36pm On Oct 28, 2017
UfuomaUN:

As young as you are, you're already filled with hate, bigotry and tribalism. What has celebrating a cultural day got to do with taking over your lands? They are over a million Anambra people in Lagos so what's wrong if they decide to hold a get together for reunion sake? Why are you so insecure and stupid? Don't go and make something good out of your life. Continue dragging who owns Lagos and who doesn't on nairaland as if it adds a farthing to your existence.

The world is a big wide place and honestly this days no open minded person wants to be rooted like a tree to one particular place again. They are Yorubas scattered all over Nigeria who have never even set their foot in the south west just like they are Igbos and other Nigerians who have never seen their homes towns before. To this set of people tribalism is dead to them, but to people like you who are averse to travelling and mingling with other Nigerians tribalism would continue to stink from you as if you life depended on it while the world leaves you behind. If you like don't take that useless veil of religion blinding you and receive sense. Kid!

Fvck off my mentions asswipe.

Idiots like yourself were cheering Kanu with his hate speeches but all of a sudden remembers the world has evolved.

Foolish thing preaching crap

1 Like

Re: Willie Obiano At Anambra Day In Lagos State (Pictures) by Ahamefuna0001(m): 11:46pm On Oct 28, 2017
Opakangallant:

They are so disgusting..

What they can't allow in their lands, they do to others comfortably.
Yorubas should better take time else these people will end up laying claim to Lagos.
They want to annex the state by force but they are joking.

Bro, chill.
ain't we one Nigeria anymore ??

1 Like

Re: Willie Obiano At Anambra Day In Lagos State (Pictures) by Yyeske(m): 11:49pm On Oct 28, 2017
Opakangallant:

Fvck off my mentions asswipe.

Idiots like yourself were cheering Kanu with his hate speeches but all of a sudden remembers the world has evolved.

Foolish thing preaching crap
Does Obiano and his supporters who had ever made it a promise that election must hold support kanu?
Stop the hate abeg, we can't be getting away from that of IPOB and coming into your hate as well

2 Likes

Re: Willie Obiano At Anambra Day In Lagos State (Pictures) by Yyeske(m): 11:50pm On Oct 28, 2017
Ahamefuna0001:

Bro, chill. ain't we one Nigeria anymore ??
I just wonder for the guy.
Re: Willie Obiano At Anambra Day In Lagos State (Pictures) by Babacele: 12:28am On Oct 29, 2017
Opakangallant:

This is the aftermath of foolish Tinubu excesses in Lagos allowing non-Yorubas meddle in Lagos governance.

Give them one inch and they will attempt to take the whole space.

Can you see Osun or Oyo day in Anambra.. They would have turned the whole place upside down with tears.
Rubbish
nawa for you o.
Re: Willie Obiano At Anambra Day In Lagos State (Pictures) by nwabobo: 1:02am On Oct 29, 2017
GODISGREAT123:

In your small mind anybody supporting the Governor is doing so for money. I wonder how simplistic people can be.

FYI, many people are supporting the Governor and are ready to contribute to his campaign as a result of his achievement in the area of security alone!

Is it that you cannot read or you have a problem with comprehension?
Re: Willie Obiano At Anambra Day In Lagos State (Pictures) by nwabobo: 1:03am On Oct 29, 2017
Opakangallant:

This is the aftermath of foolish Tinubu excesses in Lagos allowing non-Yorubas meddle in Lagos governance.

Can you see Osun or Oyo day in Anambra.. They would have turned the whole place upside down with tears.
Rubbish

Travel and see.
Re: Willie Obiano At Anambra Day In Lagos State (Pictures) by buchilino(m): 7:34am On Oct 29, 2017
majamajic:

why do Nigerians in London and US mark Oct 1st ? why dem no come do am for naija ?

DIS IS WHAT I CALL TKO N PREFECT FINISHING.
Re: Willie Obiano At Anambra Day In Lagos State (Pictures) by buchilino(m): 7:37am On Oct 29, 2017
Opakangallant:

Rubbish

HAVE U SEEN A DOCTOR LATELY?, UR SHOWING SYMPTOMS OF BAD BELLE.
Re: Willie Obiano At Anambra Day In Lagos State (Pictures) by buchilino(m): 7:41am On Oct 29, 2017
majamajic:

there was a time I use to believe that every yoruba is from lagos and lagos for every yoruba person. even from ekiti they will come fight and defend lagos. as if there's no lagosians.

DATS SW NL JACKASSES 4 U.
Re: Willie Obiano At Anambra Day In Lagos State (Pictures) by SmartDonT(m): 9:59am On Oct 29, 2017
nonsobaba:
I haven't seen Obiano sharing money. If you have, please show us evidence. But I can show you evidence of Peter Obi sharing money to buy votes.
You need to research deeper to also show evidence of Peter Obi sharing millions to schools within and outside Nigeria on monthly basis even when out of government
Re: Willie Obiano At Anambra Day In Lagos State (Pictures) by Michael004: 10:47am On Oct 29, 2017
Opakangallant:
Yorubas are indeed fools especially Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

Shame on you Akinolu, what do you stand for?

That is how the docile Odua race will act dumb till some elements rewrite their history and take over their lands.

Is Lagos an extension of Anambra??

Let them do their day. But talking of writing history, they can't do such. Are they mad
Re: Willie Obiano At Anambra Day In Lagos State (Pictures) by Michael004: 10:50am On Oct 29, 2017
Opakangallant:

Rubbish
I agree to to this, we all know how intolerance and hateful they are but we don't care.
Re: Willie Obiano At Anambra Day In Lagos State (Pictures) by Michael004: 11:04am On Oct 29, 2017
kabarka:

Its because they dont travel.
Go to America and Europe and see associations of oyo, ondo, osun, ekiti, ogun and Yorubas in general. We don't travel to a place lesser than us.
Re: Willie Obiano At Anambra Day In Lagos State (Pictures) by NwaJozi: 12:27pm On Oct 29, 2017
Nice but Obiano is a suspect
Re: Willie Obiano At Anambra Day In Lagos State (Pictures) by Ahamefuna0001(m): 1:19pm On Oct 29, 2017
Yyeske:
I just wonder for the guy.
The thing tire me oo.
What's the essence of one Nigeria if you can't tolerate your fellow countryman.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Osinbajo, Amaechi Yet To Officially Congratulate Tinubu After 24 Hours / Buhari Will Have To Beg Fela For Jailing Him — Yeni Kuti / APC NWC Divided Over Sanction For Saraki, Dogoyaro.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.