Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,916 members, 7,806,664 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:17 PM

Lies Of Nigerians Living In America - Travel (64) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lies Of Nigerians Living In America (179914 Views)

Why Nigerians Living In London Are Returning Home / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant / Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) ... (71) (Go Down)

Re: Lies Of Nigerians Living In America by timesup234: 10:57am On Dec 10, 2017
erico2k2:

So what happened in America,Canada,new Zealand ,Australiaetc? cos the where colonized
Aside from America the Nigerian economy will be bigger than that of Canada and Australia by 2050 in purchasing power. That's just 33 yrs from now. Nigeria economy is almost 8 times bigger than that of New Zealand in purchasing power parity. Apart from China who choosed a communist path no colonized country you mentioned have gotten to their full potential. They are actual vassal states of the status quo hence. The global reach of the US. is still undermining their economies. The size the US. economy is bigger than that of Australia 9 times, Japan 5 and Germany 6 times so you see they are still a small fish in the ocean. Meanwhile before you start jumping and rejoicing the wealth of America belongs to the 1% while the rest of the US. are living in depression and also the wealth of America was stolen via global capitalism
Re: Lies Of Nigerians Living In America by erico2k2(m): 11:01am On Dec 10, 2017
timesup234:
Aside from America the Nigerian economy will be bigger than that of Canada and Australia by 2050 in purchasing power. That's just 33 yrs from now. Nigeria economy is almost 8 times bigger than that of New Zealand in purchasing power parity. Apart from China who choosed a communist path no colonized country you mentioned have gotten to their full potential. They are actual vassal states of the status quo hence. The global reach of the US. is still undermining their economies. The size the US. economy is bigger than that of Australia 9 times, Japan 5 and Germany 6 times so you see they are still a small fish in the ocean. Meanwhile before you start jumping and rejoicing the wealth of America belongs to the 1% while the rest of the US. are living in depression and also the wealth of America was stolen via global capitalism
So the US and Canada are going to be stagnant until 2050 abi?
Guy the people wey cook your brain and ulter your destiny are here bellow

12 Likes

Re: Lies Of Nigerians Living In America by Amya(f): 11:16am On Dec 10, 2017
erico2k2:

So what happened in America,Canada,new Zealand ,Australia etc? cos they where colonized

Didn't you read what I posted? There's Settlers Colonialism and Then Exploitation Colonialism. All the countries above are all under the former
Re: Lies Of Nigerians Living In America by timesup234: 11:18am On Dec 10, 2017
erico2k2:

So the US and Canada are going to be stagnant until 2050 abi?
Guy the people wey cook your brain and ulter your destiny are here bellow
You know I can't help your case and being a lazy person I want you to put in some work yourself. I am tired of giving you info you will use to act like a celebrity elsewhere. It has been projected and no matter what those countries do Nigeria will surpass them. China is already bigger than America in PPP and by 2029 it will surpass America is nominal terms. Since I am a good hearted guy I will help you a bit even though I know you are a dullard. Just type list of countries by past and projected GDP. Check both nominal and PPP terms but like a mumu wey you be I trust you to come back with per capita data. These things are beyond your rationale.
Re: Lies Of Nigerians Living In America by erico2k2(m): 11:22am On Dec 10, 2017
timesup234:
You know I can't help your case and being a lazy person I want you to put in more work yourself. I am tired of giving you info you will use to act like a celebrity elsewhere. It has been projected and no matter what those countries do Nigeria will surpass them. China is already bigger than America in PPP and by 2029 it will surpass America is nominal terms. Since I am a good hearted guy I will help you a bit even though I know you are a dullard. Just type list of countries by past and projected GDP. Check both nominal and PPP terms but like a mumu wey you be I trust you to come back with per capita data. These things are beyond your rationale.
You want to give me work where?
I live in Nigeria and work in the Uk, so which work U want to give me?you think say I B ur mate?U forget say dem ban yu frm teh US and the UK?
your case dey beyound Help

2 Likes

Re: Lies Of Nigerians Living In America by erico2k2(m): 11:30am On Dec 10, 2017
Amya:

Didn't you read what I posted? There's Settlers Colonialism and Then Exploitation Colonialism. All the countries above are all under the former
I did very well I am not new to that line of argument,There is a place in White chapel called preachers cornner, in East LOndon, you can go there and argue wahtever you like if you are confident and well spoken, you can check clips on youtube as well.
What you are potraying goes along the lines of mental slavery.This was where Bob Marley got that frm.If you take your time to sturdy the Chinease factor, you wil realize that That History, that past could be turned into advantage as done by the chinease.(Reverse Engineeering)
Saying we are dependant on our colonial masters cos they have structured us to be like that is mare giving up.
Im a Mechanical Engineer trained in the Uk with 12 years xperiance, I have certain skillz which we cant use in Nigeria for mayB 20 years time untill we reach a cetain level.Our development is slow due to corruption and non willingness on the part of our leaders to force a positive change mantra!

6 Likes

Re: Lies Of Nigerians Living In America by timesup234: 11:35am On Dec 10, 2017
erico2k2:

You want to give me work where?
I live in Nigeria and work in the Uk, so which work U want to give me?you think say I B ur mate?U forget say dem ban yu frm teh US and the UK?
your case dey beyound Help
Leave visa and ban one corner. If you can dispute the fact that more 22 yrs- 35 yrs college graduates are not heading back home to live with their parents I will stop posting. I am a lover of education but it is a shameful I am about to exposed the lies of the American educational system as all lies too. All those Nigerians paying huge amount to study in America are some of the dumbest set of individuals the world ever known instead of using the money to invest heavily here. Now here I come: If you go to college in America you will keep on working till you are 75 yrs before you will be able to retire.. Bet you never heard that before dullard. Going to college in America is actually setting your life backward another 15 yrs. I will give you the link from Yahoo and the rest since you were too busy working like a dog in a factory to be able to afford to share that shanty hood, cockroach infested room with your roommate in Shitcago...sorry I mean Chicago, to pay attention to what is really going on around you

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/today-s-college-graduates-might-not-retire-till-age-75-131755426.html
Re: Lies Of Nigerians Living In America by chrisjohn234: 6:15pm On Dec 10, 2017
Mortal kombat brutality
timesup234:
Leave visa and ban one corner. If you can dispute the fact that more 22 yrs- 35 yrs college graduates are not heading back home to live with their parents I will stop posting. I am a lover of education but it is a shameful I am about to exposed the lies of the American educational system as all lies too. All those Nigerians paying huge amount to study in America are some of the dumbest set of individuals the world ever known instead of using the money to invest heavily here. Now here I come: If you go to college in America you will keep on working till you are 75 yrs before you will be able to retire.. Bet you never heard that before dullard. Going to college in America is actually setting your life backward another 15 yrs. I will give you the link from Yahoo and the rest since you were too busy working like a dog in a factory to be able to afford to share that shanty hood, cockroach infested room with your roommate in Shitcago...sorry I mean Chicago, to pay attention to what is really going on around you

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/today-s-college-graduates-might-not-retire-till-age-75-131755426.html
Re: Lies Of Nigerians Living In America by Nobody: 6:18pm On Dec 10, 2017
timesup234:
The funniest and most expensive joke I have heard from Nigerians doing menial jobs in the US. and earning between $1,500- $2,000, is claiming that they are richer than bank managers in Nigeria. I guess they make their money in America while spending it in Nigeria. This stupid joke need to stop. A Nigerian doing menial job in the US. at best can be compare to someone receiving 80,000 Monthly in Nigeria in purchasing power. A Nigerian doing odd jobs for 10 yrs will still be paying rent while a 10 yrs bank manager would have long built two to three houses with a lucrative investment. Nigerians in America need to stop converting currencies because it is clearly stated that if you earn $12,000 annually in America you are living in poverty

where are you getting your information from?
Re: Lies Of Nigerians Living In America by timesup234: 6:37pm On Dec 10, 2017
Remisol:

where are you getting your information from?
Read all my comments to get answers to your questions or you ask me a direct question yourself
Re: Lies Of Nigerians Living In America by chinwe12: 6:59pm On Dec 10, 2017
timesup234:
sorry dude. It will take a Nigerian doing menial job in the US. twenty years to be able to complete a duplex. Unless they are involved in shady deals it is impossible. Even middle class Americans who make $57,000 annually cant save a thousand dollars monthly. When you get to America the hidden truth will ne revealed to you

oga abeg get ur facts straight before coming here to misinform people, maybe u have relatives that stayed 20years in US before completing a duplex, there are also people who earn money with legal menial jobs that have up to 3 duplex, don't misinform intending migrants because of an obvious grudge you hold against america. please tell me what is it that America did to you that made you to be so bitter towards it? the keyword here is perseverance, hard work etc maybe those relatives of urs just went there to waste their time and ended up with nothing, don't misquote me America is not the ultimate but don't go about badmouthing people who are working hard there and making a living way more than you

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lies Of Nigerians Living In America by timesup234: 7:18pm On Dec 10, 2017
Menial job build three duplex? Keep deceiving yourself. No menial job in the US. can even afford to rent one bedroom. You need to calm down your nerves and do some serious research.
chinwe12:

oga abeg get ur facts straight before coming here to misinform people, maybe u have relatives that stayed 20years in US before completing a duplex, there are also people who earn money with legal menial jobs that have up to 3 duplex, don't misinform intending migrants because of an obvious grudge you hold against america. please tell me what is it that America did to you that made you to be so bitter towards it? the keyword here is perseverance, hard work etc maybe those relatives of urs just went there to waste their time and ended up with nothing, don't misquote me America is not the ultimate but don't go about badmouthing people who are working hard there and making a living way more than you
Re: Lies Of Nigerians Living In America by chinwe12: 7:59pm On Dec 10, 2017
timesup234:
Menial job build three duplex? Keep deceiving yourself. No menial job in the US. can even afford to rent one bedroom. You need to calm down your nerves and do some serious research.

oga am talking abt building duplexes here in Nigeria with the money they make from US maybe those relatives of yours couldn't achieve anything after spending years in the US, I know 2 or more people that work 2 to 3 shifts in the US you may say they are tiring themselves out by working 2 to 3 shifts but they are way better than the unemployed Nigerian youth that have no job at all, they work hard, send their money home for investments and I know of 1 that has a 3 storey building with 3 bedrooms and 2 bedroom flats that the bankers in Nigeria are paying not less than half a million to rent per year, he also has a duplex in his village as well as the little car business he does, he buys cheap and used cars from US, sends them to naija and he sells it to the millionaire Nigerians, mind you he earns his money in a legal way, the keyword once again is proper planning, perseverance, hard work etc

3 Likes

Re: Lies Of Nigerians Living In America by chinwe12: 8:01pm On Dec 10, 2017
timesup234:

again take sentiments out and be realistic in fact deep down in ur heart you know the truth, again its better to live in a shared apartment in the US while you build your own house here in Nigeria than to live in a condo in US and have no investment or establishment to show for it, maybe that is how the few people you know about in the US lived, they squandered their money on expensive apartments and babes and others and came back empty handed while there are other Nigerians who go there for a reason, which is to make money and come back to Nigeria to invest and make better live for themselves and their family

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lies Of Nigerians Living In America by timesup234: 8:09pm On Dec 10, 2017
And people back in Nigeria are not building mansions and blocks of flats? back to the topic how much do you think someone doing two menial job in the US. will be able to save in a month? Let's start from there so you understand the reality
chinwe12:

again take sentiments out and be realistic in fact deep down in ur heart you know the truth, again its better to live in a shared apartment in the US while you build your own house here in Nigeria than to live in a condo in US and have no investment or establishment to show for it, maybe that is how the few people you know about in the US lived, they squandered their money on expensive apartments and babes and others and came back empty handed while there are other Nigerians who go there for a reason, which is to make money and come back to Nigeria to invest and make better live for themselves and their family
Re: Lies Of Nigerians Living In America by chinwe12: 8:23pm On Dec 10, 2017
timesup234:
And people back in Nigeria are not building mansions and blocks of flats? back to the topic how much do you think someone doing two menial job in the US. will be able to save in a month? Let's start from there so you understand the reality

oga those people building their houses in Nigeria abi them be those millionaires you dey quote since, how many Nigeria youths between 25 to 40 years are building those block houses except the yahoo yahoo guys, but a hard working naija guy in US can do that even if they are earning 2500 to 3000 dollars a month they can achieve a lot more with that when they have the right mindset even if they live in a shared apartment in the US, most of the house owners I see here are middle aged people that have worked their butts off in civil service and then have managed to build a duplex or 2 and others are the rich politicians but how many youths are doing that here in Nigeria where you see work sef talk less of money to build

3 Likes

Re: Lies Of Nigerians Living In America by timesup234: 9:19pm On Dec 10, 2017
chinwe12:

oga those people building their houses in Nigeria abi them be those millionaires you dey quote since, how many Nigeria youths between 25 to 40 years are building those block houses except the yahoo yahoo guys, but a hard working naija guy in US can do that even if they are earning 2500 to 3000 dollars a month they can achieve a lot more with that when they have the right mindset even if they live in a shared apartment in the US, most of the house owners I see here are middle aged people that have worked their butts off in civil service and then have managed to build a duplex or 2 and others are the rich politicians but how many youths are doing that here in Nigeria where you see work sef talk less of money to build
Even the average American dont get financial breakthrough till their late 30's and early 40. It is a global phenomenon, American millenial might even be the worse of all countries. My calculation is 100% accurate for a Nigeria who travelled to the US. in their late 20's. It will take them 20yrs to erect that building. I wanted to share more light but you refuse to answer my question. Trust me someone earning 2500 monthly before tax cant save 500usd monthly even if you share a room with someone
Re: Lies Of Nigerians Living In America by madenigga(m): 10:46pm On Dec 10, 2017
timesup234:
You are a very good liar.

Nigeria only has a little power because of its oil production. If by 2030 oil looses value completely Nigeria would suffer.

Canada produces oil but their economy is so diverstified that the oil production is not noticeable unlike in Nigeria where everybody depends on oil.

2 Likes

Re: Lies Of Nigerians Living In America by sharpwriter(m): 11:25pm On Dec 10, 2017
donniemc:
\

Ok,
Be patient with me till the 11th of this month.I'll publish it for you. pele

Bros... how have you been? Please, don't forget tomorrow o. I have been waiting eagerly smiley Please, let me know on how to get the needed info to you. Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Lies Of Nigerians Living In America by timesup234: 1:10am On Dec 11, 2017
madenigga:

You are a very good liar.

Nigeria only has a little power because of its oil production. If by 2030 oil looses value completely Nigeria would suffer.

Canada produces oil but their economy is so diverstified that the oil production is not noticeable unlike in Nigeria where everybody depends on oil.
Honestly i dont have strength to reply a lazy mugu. Something that wont take more than 5 minutes to verify. You are indeed a mentally deranged dotard
Re: Lies Of Nigerians Living In America by sKeetz(m): 4:35am On Dec 11, 2017
Anybody arguing with that slowpoke is just wasting his/her precious time. He is pained cause he was banned from the us for 10 years. cheesy cheesy cheesy

9 Likes

Re: Lies Of Nigerians Living In America by timesup234: 8:50pm On Dec 11, 2017
sKeetz:
Anybody arguing with that slowpoke is just wasting his/her precious time. He is pained cause he was banned from the us for 10 years. cheesy cheesy cheesy
i hope you are done with the days job cleaning white women yansh? Tomorrow own u go need carry 1000 heavy cartons. No wonder your head don press down and cover your neck. Original suffer head

3 Likes

Re: Lies Of Nigerians Living In America by sKeetz(m): 12:26am On Dec 12, 2017
timesup234:
i hope you are done with the days job cleaning white women yansh? Tomorrow own u go need carry 1000 heavy cartons. No wonder your head don press down and cover your neck. Original suffer head

You are a clown and you belong in the circus making jokes and entertaining people. I come to this thread just to have a good laugh anytime am bored. cheesy cheesy

I don't want you to ever stop. cheesy cheesy
Re: Lies Of Nigerians Living In America by timesup234: 2:41am On Dec 12, 2017
sKeetz:

You are a clown and you belong in the circus making jokes and entertaining people. I come to this thread just to have a good laugh anytime am bored. cheesy cheesy

I don't want you to ever stop. cheesy cheesy
you should also be laughing at you and your fellow nigerians who choose the path of slavery, working round the clock so you could buy a knocked off jeans and shirt to post on facebook and act like you are moving forward. Remove pride for face and ask your friends back in nigeria how they are making it.

3 Likes

Re: Lies Of Nigerians Living In America by sKeetz(m): 5:15am On Dec 12, 2017
timesup234:
you should also be laughing at you and your fellow nigerians who choose the path of slavery, working round the clock so you could buy a knocked off jeans and shirt to post on facebook and act like you are moving forward. Remove pride for face and ask your friends back in nigeria how they are making it.

Hahahaha

Oya no vex, I gave you one like. tongue
Re: Lies Of Nigerians Living In America by Saverin: 7:16am On Dec 12, 2017
timesup234:

I have seen most of your posts here and this is my own opinion. It is not easy to make it anywhere in this world but there is a reason why migration of people between Nigeria and US is one sided. Have you asked yourself why?

Someone doing menial job in US is far more better than someone doing the same in Nigeria. That's the way it is.

2 Likes

Re: Lies Of Nigerians Living In America by timesup234: 6:42pm On Dec 12, 2017
sKeetz:

Hahahaha

Oya no vex, I gave you one like. tongue
I don't need your likes man. Just deal with the fact that even a tailor down here in Nigeria is richer than 70% of Nigerians working like slaves in America
Re: Lies Of Nigerians Living In America by timesup234: 12:56am On Dec 13, 2017
Saverin:

I have seen most of your posts here and this is my own opinion. It is not easy to make it anywhere in this world but there is a reason why migration of people between Nigeria and US is one sided. Have you asked yourself why?

Someone doing menial job in US is far more better than someone doing the same in Nigeria. That's the way it is.
America too has a standard. Those doing menial job will never smell the American dream. The US. middle class is shrinking on a daily basis meaning those with high paying job are even slipping and falling back from the American dream, making those doing menial job not far from hell
Re: Lies Of Nigerians Living In America by sKeetz(m): 4:11am On Dec 13, 2017
timesup234:
I don't need your likes man. Just deal with the fact that even a tailor down here in Nigeria is richer than 70% of Nigerians working like slaves in America

Agreed

But what do you do sir?!?
Re: Lies Of Nigerians Living In America by timesup234: 12:14pm On Dec 13, 2017
sKeetz:

Agreed

But what do you do sir?!?
We can talk about that on a personal level and not here. I am open to sharing ideas with people who are matured in thinking. Not those kiddies shouting Nigeria is dead when people are getting credited with millions every hour
Re: Lies Of Nigerians Living In America by donniemc: 1:29pm On Dec 13, 2017
sharpwriter:

Bros... how have you been? Please, don't forget tomorrow o. I have been waiting eagerly smiley Please, let me know on how to get the needed info to you. Thanks in anticipation.
Sorry bro,
Been very busy. Would get back to you as soon as i can. Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Lies Of Nigerians Living In America by sharpwriter(m): 3:15pm On Dec 13, 2017
donniemc:

Sorry bro,
Been very busy. Would get back to you as soon as i can. Thanks

Okay sir, I was the one that messaged you. Hope you know me now?

(1) (2) (3) ... (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) ... (71)

Authenticity Of Documents At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs, Abuja / 8 Things You Need To Know About New Zealand / Any Nairalander In Abidjan?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.