Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:03 AM

Why Is Everyone So Obsessed With Me - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Why Is Everyone So Obsessed With Me (2341 Views)

Photo - When You Are Obsessed With Her Natural Milk Factory / Why -Mr. Cork- Is So Obsessed With Light Skinned Chicks (REVEALED) / Gold-obsessed Man Shows Off Solid Gold Shirt, Takes Pimping To A Whole New Level (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Why Is Everyone So Obsessed With Me by mamagee3(f): 12:42am On Mar 17, 2010
Why does everyone call my name every section of the forum I go, what's with this never-ending Obsession? sad
Re: Why Is Everyone So Obsessed With Me by TOPE20001(f): 12:44am On Mar 17, 2010
because u have a big mouth grin

Re: Why Is Everyone So Obsessed With Me by mamagee3(f): 12:46am On Mar 17, 2010
^^What do you mean?
Re: Why Is Everyone So Obsessed With Me by TOPE20001(f): 12:49am On Mar 17, 2010
i mean u dont mince word, which i like abt u but sometimes u gotta learn wen to stop. wink
Re: Why Is Everyone So Obsessed With Me by mamagee3(f): 1:01am On Mar 17, 2010
^^Could you exaggerate more, please.
Re: Why Is Everyone So Obsessed With Me by Mhismole(f): 1:26am On Mar 17, 2010
woow. talk about a cocky statement. good question, il be waiting for the answers,  grin
Hopefully some heads will roll. Hopefully.
Re: Why Is Everyone So Obsessed With Me by mamagee3(f): 1:35am On Mar 17, 2010
Mhismole:

woow. talk about a cocky statement. good question, il be waiting for the answers,  grin
Hopefully some heads will roll. Hopefully.
Who made the Cocky statement, Mhismole.
Plus, I agree with you, maybe they'll now realize I'm watching them and they'll finally stop.
Re: Why Is Everyone So Obsessed With Me by InesQor(m): 1:38am On Mar 17, 2010
It's because you fascinate us so much, mama-gee, and you make Nairaland lively!!! grin grin grin

Re: Why Is Everyone So Obsessed With Me by mamagee3(f): 1:39am On Mar 17, 2010
InesQor:

It's because you fascinate us so much, mama-gee, and you make Nairaland lively!!!  grin grin grin
How do I make Nairaland lively, I just post replies like every user on this forum.
Re: Why Is Everyone So Obsessed With Me by InesQor(m): 1:41am On Mar 17, 2010
mama-gee:

How do I make Nairaland lively, I just post replies like every user on this forum.

You always have something very spell-binding to say. It will either throw people into a wicked hex or a happy trance  tongue  grin grin

More often one than the other cool
Re: Why Is Everyone So Obsessed With Me by bgees(m): 2:20am On Mar 17, 2010
''I put dimwitts in their place. . .I don't tolerate stupidity''

ur posts are always misplaced. ur signature sef na wa. I luv reading ur posts, actually I'm always looking out for your posts.
Re: Why Is Everyone So Obsessed With Me by Mhismole(f): 3:05am On Mar 17, 2010
mama-gee:

Who made the Cocky statement, Mhismole.
Plus, I agree with you, maybe they'll now realize I'm watching them and they'll finally stop.

mama-gee:

Why does everyone call my name every section of the forum I go, what's with this never-ending Obsession? sad

does that answer your qstn??
Re: Why Is Everyone So Obsessed With Me by mamagee3(f): 7:52pm On Mar 17, 2010
bgees:

''I put dimwitts in their place. . .I don't tolerate stupidity''

your posts are always misplaced. your signature sef na wa. I luv reading your posts, actually I'm always looking out for your posts.
Your signature is not something to write home about neither. grin
Re: Why Is Everyone So Obsessed With Me by dayokanu(m): 8:32pm On Mar 17, 2010
Mama-gee!!, Mama-gee!! v Mama-gee!! Mama-gee!!, Mama-gee!! Mama-gee!! Mama-gee!! Mama-gee!! Mama-gee!!

Can I have your autograph pls and possibly something more
Re: Why Is Everyone So Obsessed With Me by Scooby1(m): 10:59pm On Mar 17, 2010
mama-gee:

cause you are NL clown!
Re: Why Is Everyone So Obsessed With Me by mamagee3(f): 12:47am On Mar 18, 2010
^^And you are?
Re: Why Is Everyone So Obsessed With Me by waleski(m): 2:11am On Mar 18, 2010
InesQor:

It's because you fascinate us so much, mama-gee, and you make Nairaland lively!!! grin grin grin
Oponu somebody nairaland lively my dog's ass @topic u are one of a kind ,a female specie dat is unusual nd nt normal a poster dat njoys creating funny threads dat u get tired of abusing infact mama gee i av grow 2 appreciate d fact dat u are just special nd cant be helped.
Re: Why Is Everyone So Obsessed With Me by InesQor(m): 2:32am On Mar 18, 2010
waleski:

Oponu somebody nairaland lively my dog's backside @topic u are one of a kind ,a female specie dat is unusual nd nt normal  a poster dat njoys creating funny threads dat u get tired of abusing infact mama gee i av grow 2 appreciate d fact dat u are just special nd cant be helped.
@waleski: And you came on the thread to call me an Oponu on what grounds?  angry undecided
Re: Why Is Everyone So Obsessed With Me by netotse(m): 2:41am On Mar 18, 2010
@mama gee
it's not easy to be a star o. . .i want to be like you when i'm all grown up. . .lol

maybe it's cos most times. when you post, your post is not adding any substance to the matter at hand. . .e.g. someone asks 'where is yar adua?' a mama gee-istic reply would be 'are you asking me?' or 'i dont know'. . .imagine someone doing stuff like that over and over again. . .plus u do it all over the place, not just in certain forums, you're bound to be famous(or more correctly infamous. . .) but dont worry, we still love you. . .lol
Re: Why Is Everyone So Obsessed With Me by bgees(m): 2:43am On Mar 18, 2010
netotse:

@mama gee
it's not easy to be a star o. . .i want to be like you when i'm all grown up. . .lol

maybe it's cos most times. when you post, your post is not adding any substance to the matter at hand. . .e.g. someone asks 'where is yar adua?' a mama gee-istic reply would be 'are you asking me?' or 'i dont know'. . .imagine someone doing stuff like that over and over again. . .plus u do it all over the place, not just in certain forums, you're bound to be famous(or more correctly infamous. . .) but dont worry, we still love you. . .lol

Re: Why Is Everyone So Obsessed With Me by waleski(m): 3:37am On Mar 18, 2010
InesQor:

@waleski: And you came on the thread to call me an Oponu on what grounds?  angry undecided
Guy no vex na ur comment dey funny say mamagee dey make nairaland lively na like blasphemy 4 my ear
Re: Why Is Everyone So Obsessed With Me by InesQor(m): 3:40am On Mar 18, 2010
^^^ Its ok, bro. I was humouring her. smiley
Re: Why Is Everyone So Obsessed With Me by nellaluv(f): 4:23am On Mar 18, 2010
mama-gee:
^^Could you exaggerate more, please.
mama-gee:
Your signature is not something to write home about neither. grin
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked seriously how old are you lipsrsealed
Re: Why Is Everyone So Obsessed With Me by Nobody: 4:32am On Mar 18, 2010
MAMA GEEE!!
G for general
general in obodo oyinbo
general in obodo naija
abeg no forget me in ur nairaland kingdom
Re: Why Is Everyone So Obsessed With Me by violent(m): 1:24pm On Mar 18, 2010
and who is Mama gee?. . . undecided
Re: Why Is Everyone So Obsessed With Me by Nobody: 1:45pm On Mar 18, 2010
because you a re a flipping noisemaker who hijacks threads with stupid incoherent posts - an empty barrel making noise so she can get a meaningless award of best poster
Re: Why Is Everyone So Obsessed With Me by netotse(m): 1:55pm On Mar 18, 2010
oyb:

because you a re a flipping noisemaker who hijacks threads with silly incoherent posts - an empty barrel making noise so she can get a meaningless award of best poster
u harsh o. . .lol
Re: Why Is Everyone So Obsessed With Me by Nobody: 2:05pm On Mar 18, 2010
^^^^^^^

the unbroken stream of opata mamagee posts is a glowing testament to the failure of the dreaded spambot
Re: Why Is Everyone So Obsessed With Me by Nobody: 4:44pm On Mar 18, 2010
oyb:

because you a re a flipping noisemaker who hijacks threads with silly incoherent posts - an empty barrel making noise so she can get a meaningless award of best poster

shocked shocked shocked shocked

I agree dou undecided
Re: Why Is Everyone So Obsessed With Me by mamagee3(f): 5:01pm On Mar 18, 2010
nellaluv:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked seriously how old are you lipsrsealed
How does that save you from your misery? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

oyb:

^^^^^^^

the unbroken stream of opata mamagee posts is a glowing testament to the failure of the dreaded spambot
And the unbroken steam of your Ignorance is a glowing proof of the failure of Nigerian Parents. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

violent:

and who is Mama gee?. . . undecided
Your worst Nightmare. cool

oyb:

Can you stop hyperventilating, Do you need a bucket to fill your tears with? undecided
Pleaseee, With your ignorant and rude remarks I can tell you're an empty vest. . .a dullard with a flea brain.
And who's making noise?. . .
From the tone of your reply, I can feel your attention Craving soul from over here. . .
Ignorance at its best. undecided
Abeg, when you have nothing nice to say to some one, I suggest you keep shut.
Re: Why Is Everyone So Obsessed With Me by Nobody: 5:21pm On Mar 18, 2010
mama-gee:

Can you stop hyperventilating, Do you need a bucket to fill your tears with? undecided
Pleaseee, With your ignorant and rude remarks I can tell you're an empty vest. . .a dullard with a flea brain.
And who's making noise?. . .
From the tone of your reply, I can feel your attention Craving soul from over here. . .
Ignorance at its best. undecided
Abeg, when you have nothing nice to say to some one, I suggest you keep shut.

There is the answer you've been searching for! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Why Is Everyone So Obsessed With Me by mamagee3(f): 5:22pm On Mar 18, 2010
^^Okay, Cool. cool

(1) (2)

Nigeria Federal Ministry Of Transport Site Hacked! / Aluu4 (uniport Murder) Here Is What MI Abaga Has To Say: "the HOPE is the worst" / Check Out This Fountain, With Amazing Suspended Water Tap