Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,785 members, 7,802,447 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:37 PM

Shipping Company San Francisco Bay Area - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Shipping Company San Francisco Bay Area (2915 Views)

****Lightening Fast RO/RO Vehicle Shipping From Any U.S Location Made Easy***** / Sell Your Cars On Nigerian Bay » Nigeria's Free Online Marketplace / Can Anyone Guide Thru Starting A Shipping Company. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shipping Company San Francisco Bay Area by johnkent(m): 12:56am On Mar 17, 2010
hey guys,
wats a good shipping company around the San Francisco bay area??
Thanks
Re: Shipping Company San Francisco Bay Area by KunleA2(m): 3:55am On Mar 17, 2010
johnkent:

hey guys,
Thanks

What type of car are you talking about? I can help you to arrange to get it down to Naija.

You can reply here or send me email at: promise72@yahoo.com
Re: Shipping Company San Francisco Bay Area by ChiChi77: 7:20am On Mar 17, 2010
Via container since there is no Ro Ro from SF straight to Naija. They will give u a quote and pick  up ure vehicle/goods directly from ure Bay AREA home to -Los Angeles - Lagos Apapa.

They quoted me $1,800 for a Sedan in 2009, FYI.

Good luck.

http://aa-shipping.com/
Re: Shipping Company San Francisco Bay Area by KunleA2(m): 11:55pm On Mar 17, 2010
[size=14pt]Update:[/size]

I don't have the exact figures with me yesterday, that is why i can't give it out.

Below is a breakdown of how much it will cost you to get a car from
San Francisco Bay Area, California to Lagos, Nigeria via RORO shipping.

You should receive the car about 4 weeks after it leaves the US

Inland Transportation to port:                                      $1100

Ocean Freight to Naija:                
                                  $1300   

Service Charge:                                                          $200
                                                                         ------------
Total                                                                       $2600   

This will be the total cost to get the vehicle to Naija. You will be responsible for clearing. Please be aware that this cost is for standard size vehicles. Oversize vehicles (Like Nissan Armada) will be slightly higher.

Let me know if you have any questions.

My email is: promise72@yahoo.com
Re: Shipping Company San Francisco Bay Area by johnkent(m): 5:10am On Mar 18, 2010
Gosh, these prices are pretty expensive. am looking to see if i could share a 40 ft container with someone else.
am shipping a 2006 Nissan pathfinder.
if i can get a quote for $1800, i would take it but am getting much higher quotes so far.
Any of u in the states??
Thanks
Re: Shipping Company San Francisco Bay Area by KunleA2(m): 5:41am On Mar 18, 2010
johnkent:

Gosh, these prices are pretty expensive. am looking to see if i could share a 40 ft container with someone else.
am shipping a 2006 Nissan pathfinder.
if i can get a quote for $1800, i would take it but am getting much higher quotes so far.
Any of u in the states??
Thanks

Yes. I am actually in california. Can find a way to help u share a container.  I will get back very soon with some numbers.

[size=14pt]Update:[/size]

I have just came up with the numbers. Here are they below:

Transportation:         $300

Shipping:                   $1800

Service Fees:             $200

Total:                        $2300

Sharing a container is cheaper and safer. However the drawback to sharing a container is that you have to wait for 2 or 3 more people to share with. Also, the clearing is a little bit more expensive and takes a little more time in Lagos cos of inspection, container handling, container deposit etc.

The port might also be having problems with space sometimes that might make the unloading be delayed for days (sometimes weeks in peak period). It takes about 6 weeks for the container to get to Lagos.

There are definitely good and bad sides to container shipping.

If you don't mind, you can email me the specs on the Pathfinder and your cost. I might be able to see how to beat the price and ship to you in Lagos at a very competitive fair price

If you have any questions, let me know. My email is: promise72@yahoo.com
Re: Shipping Company San Francisco Bay Area by johnkent(m): 3:18pm On Mar 18, 2010
i just emailed ya. just in case u didnt get it, mine is kenmartins20@aol.com
Re: Shipping Company San Francisco Bay Area by ChiChi77: 9:39pm On Mar 19, 2010
They will definitely charge you more than $1800 for a Nissan Pathfinder, $1800 is  for mostly Sedans. Hope u can find something via Kunle . He knows the ins and outs of shipping from Cali.

Cali cars are affordable but it becomes a problem when shipping to Naija from here.
Re: Shipping Company San Francisco Bay Area by bank2k4real(m): 2:08am On Nov 26, 2013
Please how much will it cost to ship and clear a Toyota venza 2010 from Carlifonia to lagos...
Please the cheapest price...
Thanks waiting for reply as soon as posible
Re: Shipping Company San Francisco Bay Area by Carshopper(m): 7:48am On Nov 26, 2013
bank2k4real: Please how much will it cost to ship and clear a Toyota venza 2010 from Carlifonia to lagos...
Please the cheapest price...
Thanks waiting for reply as soon as posible

What the zipcode ... I can arrange sumtin for u
Re: Shipping Company San Francisco Bay Area by Carshopper(m): 7:50am On Nov 26, 2013
johnkent: hey guys,
Thanks

Hello, I can be of help ... Wats d zipcode where vehicle is
Re: Shipping Company San Francisco Bay Area by ikemefunam: 1:37am On Mar 30, 2015
is there any new way to ship out roro from California to lagos?anybody with the kunles contact should share it here,pls.
Re: Shipping Company San Francisco Bay Area by zhikirullah(m): 11:50am On May 16, 2018
Hello,

Thinking of where to experience cost effective procurement services, business development such as importation of car, fashion, electronic, cosmetics, equipment etc, relax, we have hundreds of verified merchants where you can buy online at low cost using your MasterCard, be wise, log on to www.sclogisticsng.com to get free warehouse addresses in USA, UK, China etc for your shopping. Call/Whatsapp +2348066353127.

(1) (Reply)

Honda Accord (eod) 2004 Ex For Sale @1.5m.toks / Mack Tipper - Reduced to 2.6M cash and carry -SOLD / 2005 Nissan Almera 1.250m Or Very Near Offer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.