Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,482 members, 7,808,754 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:25 PM

Why We Must All Unite As Nigerians And Corrupt Politicians - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Why We Must All Unite As Nigerians And Corrupt Politicians (284 Views)

What Are Those Corrupt Habits That Nigerians Have Accepted As Normal? / Call For All Ecovillages Around The World Unite As One Big International Family / Call For All Ecovillages Around The World Unite As One Big International Family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why We Must All Unite As Nigerians And Corrupt Politicians by Obanaijacom: 8:29pm On Oct 28, 2017
PLENTY NONSENSE.
300 pairs of Gucci shoes how many can you wear per time?

30 Rooms in your Mansion, But you can only sleep in one.

10 luxury cars in your garage you can only drive one per time.

Even if you have it all, a private jet, a yacht, it doesn't guarantee happiness.

I have never been to Hollywood, but I am aware that the celebrities You See on TV sometimes rely on drugs, alcohol and sex to get by.

Don't get me wrong, money is very good, but to whom much is given, much is also expected, what would it profit you if you gained all the riches and become a lost soul?

The real Reason why many Nigerians are living in abject poverty today is simply because the resources God has blessed us with, has been looted and stored in another country.

However we must know that we have the power in our hands to change the world, it is so strong that no political party, presidential candidate, Pastor, Imam, voodoo priest, or the likes can conquer, it is the power of UNITY.

I stand to tell you that the hidden agenda is to prevent us from loving each other, that is why they tell us we are different, creating fake propaganda to distract you and I from the truth,

Naija is blessed and we can work, don't let anyone full you, it is always in their best interest not yours.

long live Nigeria

(1) (Reply)

Great Panic As Fuel Scarcity Hits Niger State(photos) / Menstrual Cycle And Ovulation Period / Customs Debunks Alleged N1.5tn Set For 2018 Revenue, Officers Retirement Report

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.