Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,115 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:47 PM

ISIS Releases Macabre Image Of Messi & Neymar - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / ISIS Releases Macabre Image Of Messi & Neymar (59382 Views)

Old And New Houses Of Messi, Ronaldo, Ibrahimovic, Beckham / ISIS Releases Cristiano Ronaldo's Threatening Image / ISIS Releases Chilling Threat To Attack The 2018 FIFA World Cup In Russia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ISIS Releases Macabre Image Of Messi & Neymar by designer01(m): 10:47pm On Oct 28, 2017
Are they watching football also?

please come and buy what I'm selling at my sig
Re: ISIS Releases Macabre Image Of Messi & Neymar by Nobody: 10:48pm On Oct 28, 2017
[quote author=Nbote post=61861237]Dis guys seem quite serious... And with dem detonating a bomb in Russia jus recently , d threat is quite real. I trust d Russians sha.. Dey'll use d chechans for shooting practice becos dats d only way dis ISIS guys can infiltrate Russia[/quote
Russian president Putin is a Catholic,, fear not,,,let ISIS try any rubbish and see the monster in PUTIN,,,he is ready for them,,is just an empty threat, ISIS have been defeated, most of them have been killed' many surrendered

1 Like

Re: ISIS Releases Macabre Image Of Messi & Neymar by dollarcoolcat(m): 10:49pm On Oct 28, 2017
They really need people's attention cos their news is becoming boring to all
Re: ISIS Releases Macabre Image Of Messi & Neymar by Richkid97(m): 10:50pm On Oct 28, 2017
religion of peace
islama-bad

1 Like

Re: ISIS Releases Macabre Image Of Messi & Neymar by dotcomnamename: 10:50pm On Oct 28, 2017
Most ISIS have been defeated. If you notice you don't hear them like before. They're just chest beaters... grin grin grin

Trust Putin, Russia will use them do press-up grin

3 Likes

Re: ISIS Releases Macabre Image Of Messi & Neymar by Nobody: 10:51pm On Oct 28, 2017
[quote author=omenkawale post=61863745]These guys ain't joking[/quote
Don't mind them' dog that baks doesn't bite.
Re: ISIS Releases Macabre Image Of Messi & Neymar by TellMeNothing: 10:53pm On Oct 28, 2017
These onnes just de seek attention..

Russia of all countries!!
, make dem go check time..

1 Like

Re: ISIS Releases Macabre Image Of Messi & Neymar by greatman247(m): 10:55pm On Oct 28, 2017
nerodenero:
Victory for football over terror.

Russia must host, Messi and Neymar must play. A cancellation of the event is victory for terror. Terror can't win over football.

Correct man, you're so right, I concur.

1 Like

Re: ISIS Releases Macabre Image Of Messi & Neymar by nullboss: 10:57pm On Oct 28, 2017
If na their Papa born them, May them touch one of Messi hair angry
Them go evacuate them with all the Muslims in the world, straight to Hades angry

4 Likes

Re: ISIS Releases Macabre Image Of Messi & Neymar by Vicargeneral(m): 10:57pm On Oct 28, 2017
Has Saudi Arabia and the Islamic organization said anything or condemn them publicly ? The answer is no

11 Likes

Re: ISIS Releases Macabre Image Of Messi & Neymar by Nobody: 11:01pm On Oct 28, 2017
DanseMacabre:
shocked These people serious o. I cover Messi and Neymar with the blood of Jesus.
I have said it before' Muslims should be the one fighting terrorism,,America and other western nations should not waste their hard earn money on this useless people ISIS or BOKO HARAM' let Muslims lead the fight becos ISIS is thier sons and daughter's' they should front the fight.

2 Likes

Re: ISIS Releases Macabre Image Of Messi & Neymar by Nobody: 11:01pm On Oct 28, 2017
DanseMacabre:
shocked These people serious o. I cover Messi and Neymar with the blood of Jesus.
i cover Ronaldo with the blood of Jesus

2 Likes

Re: ISIS Releases Macabre Image Of Messi & Neymar by Yyeske(m): 11:01pm On Oct 28, 2017
Someone please tell me the crime these guys committed against ISIS

2 Likes

Re: ISIS Releases Macabre Image Of Messi & Neymar by Oluwasegun664(m): 11:02pm On Oct 28, 2017
Isalamabad

1 Like

Re: ISIS Releases Macabre Image Of Messi & Neymar by youngbravian(m): 11:05pm On Oct 28, 2017
[quote author=nullboss post=61864176]If na their Papa born them, May them touch one of Messi hair angry
Them go evacuate them with all the Muslims in the world, straight to Hades angry

Islam doesn't teach that, will you tell me u don't v Muslim as neighbour? V dae kill one of ur family member...use ur brain,even if not everyday undecided[color=#000000][/color][b][/b]

1 Like

Re: ISIS Releases Macabre Image Of Messi & Neymar by habbey99(m): 11:06pm On Oct 28, 2017
This is terrorism not Islam,the doctrine of Islam prohibit killing and any act of terror... it's a conspiracy against islam but almighty watches every.
peace everyone.

1 Like

Re: ISIS Releases Macabre Image Of Messi & Neymar by Boss347(m): 11:06pm On Oct 28, 2017
Ooook! That’s how they’ve been photoshopping their victims.... lol fucking cowards.

2 Likes

Re: ISIS Releases Macabre Image Of Messi & Neymar by bs81(m): 11:09pm On Oct 28, 2017
this is the height of madness
Re: ISIS Releases Macabre Image Of Messi & Neymar by Sammy07: 11:14pm On Oct 28, 2017
Even though this is getting serious.
am not worried because I know Russia and I know what Putin can do

1 Like

Re: ISIS Releases Macabre Image Of Messi & Neymar by excanny: 11:15pm On Oct 28, 2017
So ISIS love football this much?
Ronaldo, Suarez, Cavani next?

2 Likes

Re: ISIS Releases Macabre Image Of Messi & Neymar by Mobsync(m): 11:16pm On Oct 28, 2017
Nairaland seriously needs to stop spreading terrorist propaganda. I did a google search and all that came up were two random tabloids and blogs (Nigerian blogs mostly).

It could have even been made by one slowpoke with knowledge of Photoshop.

https://www.google.com/search?q=isis+messi+neymar&client=opera&hs=DOH&ei=YgH1Wf7CPMula9XvjKAD&start=0&sa=N&biw=1138&bih=589

2 Likes

Re: ISIS Releases Macabre Image Of Messi & Neymar by MaziOmenuko: 11:22pm On Oct 28, 2017
cowleg:
shocked shocked cry cry
We the entire good people of the friendly country Nigeria cover the entire sports men and women in Russia worldcup in Jesus name, somebody shout amen!!!!

How many litres be this blood self? If na your son blood, u go they pour am like dat?

2 Likes

Re: ISIS Releases Macabre Image Of Messi & Neymar by Bullhari007(m): 11:22pm On Oct 28, 2017
wonderful ... so this MohamMAD kids watch premiership and laliga I won't be surprise if the mad one's we have here in Nigeria start all over again.... Islam religion of piss indeed Ndia self TUFIAKWA

1 Like

Re: ISIS Releases Macabre Image Of Messi & Neymar by theNOISEmaker: 11:23pm On Oct 28, 2017
from MESSI dem jump leave RONALDO land ontop NEYMAR.. abi na only americans dem dey target ne??

1 Like

Re: ISIS Releases Macabre Image Of Messi & Neymar by johnstar(m): 11:25pm On Oct 28, 2017
omenkawale:
These guys ain't joking

U must be joking too

Fake scammer.

Mod ban dis mudafkr
Re: ISIS Releases Macabre Image Of Messi & Neymar by shaddoww: 11:27pm On Oct 28, 2017
All na propaganda. Russia dey hit dem real hard.

1 Like

Re: ISIS Releases Macabre Image Of Messi & Neymar by DONADAMS(m): 11:29pm On Oct 28, 2017
PenisCaP:

They just want to do something tht would hurt and shake the world.. and there is not other simple than to kill those 2 because they are the 2 most loved footballers.

This is really serious .
....you must be joking
Re: ISIS Releases Macabre Image Of Messi & Neymar by rapheeky(m): 11:32pm On Oct 28, 2017
Dem...ronaldo no de loved like those ones na lolx
theNOISEmaker:
from MESSI dem jump leave RONALDO land ontop NEYMAR.. abi na only americans dem dey target ne??

1 Like

Re: ISIS Releases Macabre Image Of Messi & Neymar by PenisCaP: 11:33pm On Oct 28, 2017
DONADAMS:
....you must be joking

Who else is it ronaldo??.
Sorry. No disresect to him...he has fans but people love messi and neymar more.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: ISIS Releases Macabre Image Of Messi & Neymar by Ashley86400: 11:33pm On Oct 28, 2017
Lol, this actually made me laugh. .Chrstiano Ronaldo's juju is working...ISIS hasn't used his picture. . .yet.

3 Likes

Re: ISIS Releases Macabre Image Of Messi & Neymar by DONADAMS(m): 11:36pm On Oct 28, 2017
PenisCaP:

Who else is it ronaldo??.
Sorry. No disresect to him... he has fans but people love messi and neymar more.
talk about oxymoron....

2 Likes

Re: ISIS Releases Macabre Image Of Messi & Neymar by theNOISEmaker: 11:40pm On Oct 28, 2017
rapheeky:
Dem...ronaldo no de loved like those ones na lolx
ehn.. you say wetin??

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Makoko Kid Asked Anthony Joshua Why He Fights For UK And Not For Nigeria / Paulo Lopes: The Goalkeeper Who Won More Trophies Than Appearances In 13 Seasons / Diego Maradona Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.