Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,610 members, 7,801,773 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 10:32 PM

ISIS Releases Macabre Image Of Messi & Neymar - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / ISIS Releases Macabre Image Of Messi & Neymar (59374 Views)

Old And New Houses Of Messi, Ronaldo, Ibrahimovic, Beckham / ISIS Releases Cristiano Ronaldo's Threatening Image / ISIS Releases Chilling Threat To Attack The 2018 FIFA World Cup In Russia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ISIS Releases Macabre Image Of Messi & Neymar by Marvel1206: 11:42pm On Oct 28, 2017
You will only see Putin flaunting "Satan two " missile and boasting of its potent catastrophy but ISIL is there raving like an untamed wild dog with no one to caution it
Re: ISIS Releases Macabre Image Of Messi & Neymar by Penalty82(m): 11:47pm On Oct 28, 2017
lordnaruto:
these people sha, with their agenda.
And some people will still believe these guys are muslims , or fighting for Islam in the real sense,
I could bet these guys are not even muslims self, practicing or not, they're just sponsored to do some of the things they do,
And the way it is, anytime someone wears jalabia, covers their faces or grows long beard, and shouts Allahu Akbar, everybody thinks they're muslims.
Allah knows best.

They may not be Muslims but once they achieved their aims, (leaving security in the hands of Muslims) the Muslim community will rejoice. Remember that when Turkey as a Christian country was attacked by Jihadists, people also said that the Jihadist were not fighting for Islam but by the time they conquered Turkey, the Muslim community rejoiced. Today Turkey is a Muslim country.

I want to ask you.
Though Muslims have said that BOKO HARAM is not fighting for them......If they succeed in islamizing Nigeria, will Muslims be happy?.

11 Likes

Re: ISIS Releases Macabre Image Of Messi & Neymar by MightySparrow: 11:47pm On Oct 28, 2017
DanseMacabre:
shocked These people serious o. I cover Messi and
Neymar with the blood of Jesus.

What will the blood of Muhammed cover?

1 Like

Re: ISIS Releases Macabre Image Of Messi & Neymar by Kennybaba123: 11:48pm On Oct 28, 2017
A dream that will never see the light of the day.let them keep on dreaming.

1 Like

Re: ISIS Releases Macabre Image Of Messi & Neymar by abduljabbar4(m): 11:54pm On Oct 28, 2017
nerodenero:
Victory for football over terror.

Russia must host, Messi and Neymar must play. A cancellation of the event is victory for terror. Terror can't win over football.

Hope ypu are going to the stadium to watch
Re: ISIS Releases Macabre Image Of Messi & Neymar by DanseMacabre(m): 11:54pm On Oct 28, 2017
MightySparrow:

What will the blood of Muhammed cover?

Muhammadu Buhari.
Re: ISIS Releases Macabre Image Of Messi & Neymar by STARKACE(m): 12:06am On Oct 29, 2017
gurunlocker:
The last time I checked, 90% of Muslim countries are not peaceful because they can't even live together with themselves and they don't live themselves, so I am not surprised!
dummy, how will Islamic countries be peaceful when Christian countries keep invading them and fighting themselves on Islamic countries soil.
Re: ISIS Releases Macabre Image Of Messi & Neymar by jstar376(m): 12:08am On Oct 29, 2017
lordnaruto:
And some people will still believe these guys are muslims , or fighting for Islam in the real sense,
I could bet these guys are not even muslims self, practicing or not, they're just sponsored to do some of the things they do,
And the way it is, anytime someone wears jalabia, covers their faces or grows long beard, and shouts Allahu Akbar, everybody thinks they're muslims.
Allah knows best.

who again shouts "allahu akbar"? U can only tell me there are different kinds of muslim......ISIS is a muslim group

4 Likes

Re: ISIS Releases Macabre Image Of Messi & Neymar by hooklover: 12:29am On Oct 29, 2017
Putin is equal to d task. Nothing to fear if it means wiping out the Middle East it will be done and turn d Middle East to desert. Putin will cut them to size

2 Likes

Re: ISIS Releases Macabre Image Of Messi & Neymar by caspervenice(m): 12:33am On Oct 29, 2017
I would have said Isis are fans of ronaldo
But lemme keep shut

2 Likes

Re: ISIS Releases Macabre Image Of Messi & Neymar by Spexo001(m): 12:47am On Oct 29, 2017
I see some people trying hard to defend their religion by saying most of this guys are hired... "Shebi dem hire bull-hari to islamize nizooria?"

3 Likes

Re: ISIS Releases Macabre Image Of Messi & Neymar by Nobody: 12:55am On Oct 29, 2017
Putin was born ready.

1 Like

Re: ISIS Releases Macabre Image Of Messi & Neymar by Nobody: 1:53am On Oct 29, 2017
Why Messi and Neymar?....Russia is d target anyway.

1 Like

Re: ISIS Releases Macabre Image Of Messi & Neymar by Rotji(m): 2:31am On Oct 29, 2017
Don't mind the stupid guys, they've been defeated so they are seeking relevance at all costs.

1 Like

Re: ISIS Releases Macabre Image Of Messi & Neymar by FastestTech(m): 3:11am On Oct 29, 2017
davillian:
They can't do poo in Russia.

Fact! God bless you!

1 Like

Re: ISIS Releases Macabre Image Of Messi & Neymar by BetaThings: 3:42am On Oct 29, 2017
ChangetheChange:
grin

Religion of pissi pisisi

Islam--a-bad

Christianity is worse!
Vietnam, Rwanda, Iraq, West Point
Your hands are bloody!
Re: ISIS Releases Macabre Image Of Messi & Neymar by Coldfeets: 3:42am On Oct 29, 2017
Why are people calling Russia?

I couldn't find anywhere Russia was mentioned in the post.

Or maybe I'm missing something?
Re: ISIS Releases Macabre Image Of Messi & Neymar by zolapower: 4:01am On Oct 29, 2017
lordnaruto:
Allah knows best.
F

Why i want to refute ur statement is this ,since this guys are not Muslims why are they targeting only the christain footballers ? Is Iran ,turkey and itger Muslim countries not going to the world cup ,that they can attack ?

1 Like

Re: ISIS Releases Macabre Image Of Messi & Neymar by Starkid3010(m): 4:13am On Oct 29, 2017
ISIS They Are Just Too Strong To Do Anytin Meaningless
Re: ISIS Releases Macabre Image Of Messi & Neymar by Nobody: 4:17am On Oct 29, 2017
STARKACE:
dummy, how will Islamic countries be peaceful when Christian countries keep invading them and fighting themselves on Islamic countries soil.

Haha haha. Islam is a pissful religion don't mind him.
Christians are the terrorist while Muslims are the Saints. gbam.

somebody will just be using his keyboard to type rubbish

1 Like

Re: ISIS Releases Macabre Image Of Messi & Neymar by EagleNest(m): 4:22am On Oct 29, 2017
How can you sow seed of terror in the world and expect peace. ISIS is evil. Bloody Antichrist!

1 Like

Re: ISIS Releases Macabre Image Of Messi & Neymar by talk2percy(m): 4:49am On Oct 29, 2017
This world would have been better off without Muslims...very heartless and blood thirsty set of brainwashed fools. They think say Russia nah their lawless and rotten Islamic countries?? Putin go show them..them go collect am.

2 Likes

Re: ISIS Releases Macabre Image Of Messi & Neymar by mark0020(m): 5:16am On Oct 29, 2017
They want to be important, but them for talk if them want to play , how about ISIS Fc,e for make sense, them dey watch oo, no mind them,
Re: ISIS Releases Macabre Image Of Messi & Neymar by Jrevelation(m): 5:39am On Oct 29, 2017
Lol

According to terrorist code

Messi and Neymar might not be the target it may be other players or fans
It may even be C. Ronaldo

Terrorising is clown & crazy
Re: ISIS Releases Macabre Image Of Messi & Neymar by segebase(m): 5:40am On Oct 29, 2017
boooohari
Re: ISIS Releases Macabre Image Of Messi & Neymar by MightySparrow: 6:02am On Oct 29, 2017
DanseMacabre:

Muhammadu Buhari.

..The grandfather of terrorists

2 Likes

Re: ISIS Releases Macabre Image Of Messi & Neymar by igirabata123(m): 6:08am On Oct 29, 2017
The day I know d capital of Pakistan, I fear them. Islam a bad. Islamabad. Over to you, my people from the other area.

1 Like

Re: ISIS Releases Macabre Image Of Messi & Neymar by kelly72: 6:16am On Oct 29, 2017
Muslim bloodsuckers beware, Putin is not a gentleman
Check out his new satan2 ang give urself sense

1 Like

Re: ISIS Releases Macabre Image Of Messi & Neymar by miky(m): 6:20am On Oct 29, 2017
Bloody Islamic bastards!!

1 Like

Re: ISIS Releases Macabre Image Of Messi & Neymar by webgenius234(m): 6:23am On Oct 29, 2017
Even the Muslims i know will not support this. this is extremity to the core...

By the way Sebi, Ronaldo na d world best...lol..... even ISIS knows Messi to be world best

meanwhile run from NAijataxi ....dem be scammmmmmmmmmmmmmm
http://www.naijaict.com/2017/10/12-proofs-naijataxi-is-scamfraud-ponzi.html

1 Like

Re: ISIS Releases Macabre Image Of Messi & Neymar by dederocs(m): 6:35am On Oct 29, 2017
All these Isis needed was an iron fist, Trump and Putin coalition, was too much for the deranged barbarians...lol
Re: ISIS Releases Macabre Image Of Messi & Neymar by bedford101(m): 6:43am On Oct 29, 2017
And somebody will tell me Islam is peace...is it by force to become a Muslim?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Makoko Kid Asked Anthony Joshua Why He Fights For UK And Not For Nigeria / Diego Maradona Dead / BREAKING: Messi In Talks With Chelsea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.