Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,282 members, 7,780,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 06:26 PM

A No Sex Relationship/courtship Is Possible If.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A No Sex Relationship/courtship Is Possible If.. (1174 Views)

Give Me Tips On How To Hold A No Sex Relationship Till Marriage / In Brazil Same-sex Relationship-marriage Is Legal(photos, Video) / No Sex Relationship Gone Bad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A No Sex Relationship/courtship Is Possible If.. by Nobody: 10:03pm On Oct 28, 2017
So i made a comment on explorers thread about some crazy s*x stuffs and someone said you want to maary a virgin but you still dey do.. So this is it. A no sex relationship is possible, there is only one reason i will do a no sex relationship and i won't feel bad over it at the end if it doesn't go well.

First, why do girls think guys ask for s*x in a relationship? Because most guys like me don't want to invest and not make profit... Tell me, why should i spend some few bucks on you and i wouldn't check what you are carrying biko? Am i madding? I guess not

Secondly.. The mumu spirit in some girls will help them to deceive a good boy they are lucky to get by telling them they are virgins and that they want to keep it till one mumu wedding night and the oponu will accept while the werey of a a girl will still be giving it out to her ex cuz she still can't live without him.. Only God knows how many of my ex that do bring it once in a while.

Thirdly, some set of girls will deprive one boy that is dying to make them happy and help them make their life beautiful of this thing and will always allow one crush that they will never have even in the wierdest dream to always wash and clean the nunu and the mumu bot will just be there claiming i love you till his destiny would be f*ked out of his life.

So here are the reasons i will gladly accept a no sex relationship, at the start of our relationship, tell me you only need someone you can just call your own and let me be.. Don't ask me for money, don't expect gifts and all that, learn to take care of yourself, learn to take care of your bills and learn to take care of your emotions, whenever you are down, come to me, i will give you a hug and tell you i love you and help you to calm down/rest.. Whenver you need a shoulder to rest on, i will give you mine to lean on, whenver you need a chest/someone to cry on, mine is always there, and whenever you need someone to talk to and laugh with.. I am here.. If you know you can't take care of yourself and you'd need me to take care of you financially and sorts then biko, just come as my friend instead and never you accept to be my girl. Cuz i will f**k you more than you can ever imagined. Dazol...

Cc demaureen93
Re: A No Sex Relationship/courtship Is Possible If.. by Tamass: 10:12pm On Oct 28, 2017
So indirectly you are trying to say, you are paying ur galfrnd for sex shocked
Re: A No Sex Relationship/courtship Is Possible If.. by Nobody: 10:19pm On Oct 28, 2017
Tamass:
So indirectly you are trying to say, you are paying ur galfrnd for sex shocked
of what shall it profit a man that take care of a lady financially without inserting something into something and still doesn't have her as his future wife?
Re: A No Sex Relationship/courtship Is Possible If.. by Dasherz(f): 10:25pm On Oct 28, 2017
wow this is big
Re: A No Sex Relationship/courtship Is Possible If.. by MaryBenn(f): 10:33pm On Oct 28, 2017
Nonsense grin
Re: A No Sex Relationship/courtship Is Possible If.. by Nobody: 10:47pm On Oct 28, 2017
MaryBenn:
Nonsense grin
see mouth like nonsense.. I can feel your pain. Boys are becoming something else these days, you should stay away from them next time. Emi ko ni mo koba yin ma... Mtcheeew
Re: A No Sex Relationship/courtship Is Possible If.. by enniewest(f): 12:34am On Oct 29, 2017
What if the relationship is a give and take one?She buys you gifts and you also reciprocate
Re: A No Sex Relationship/courtship Is Possible If.. by Nobody: 1:54am On Oct 29, 2017
enniewest:
What if the relationship is a give and take one?She buys you gifts and you also reciprocate
that's a good one.. But we have to agree on most things abinitio to avoid stories that........ And by the way, is that really you on your dp? If yes then please your number already biko.
Re: A No Sex Relationship/courtship Is Possible If.. by MaryBenn(f): 5:44am On Oct 29, 2017
Luxuryc onsult:
see mouth like nonsense.. I can feel your pain. Boys are becoming something else these days, you should stay away from them next time. Emi ko ni mo koba yin ma... Mtcheeew

grin grin grin another NONSENSE
Re: A No Sex Relationship/courtship Is Possible If.. by Nobody: 7:39am On Oct 29, 2017
MaryBenn:

grin grin grin another NONSENSE
for your black and white mind. Abeg.
Re: A No Sex Relationship/courtship Is Possible If.. by Blackhawk01: 7:45am On Oct 29, 2017
Laaro kutukutu Sunday... Fear God! angry undecided
Re: A No Sex Relationship/courtship Is Possible If.. by Nobody: 8:02am On Oct 29, 2017
Luxuryconsult:
of what shall it profit a man that take care of a lady financially without inserting something into something and still doesn't have her as his future wife?
Lol.
Re: A No Sex Relationship/courtship Is Possible If.. by Nobody: 9:47am On Oct 29, 2017
Blackhawk01:
Laaro kutukutu Sunday... Fear God! angry undecided
hahahahahaha.. This one na since yesterday now.. omo ibadan kini so?
Re: A No Sex Relationship/courtship Is Possible If.. by Nobody: 9:48am On Oct 29, 2017
Tahra:
Lol.
the thing funny you self.. And you be female oooo? Thank God say you see the sense in the post.
Re: A No Sex Relationship/courtship Is Possible If.. by Nobody: 10:17am On Oct 29, 2017
Luxuryconsult:
the thing funny you self.. And you be female oooo? Thank God say you see the sense in the post.
What sense The man be maga naw.
Re: A No Sex Relationship/courtship Is Possible If.. by Nobody: 10:46am On Oct 29, 2017
Tahra:
What sense The man be maga naw.
you see.. Na where the wahala dey be that.. No one wan be maga again. So that's why a relationship/courtship without sex is someway impossible these days.. Person go come give me title wey i no use money buy.. The chief maga 1 of the itsekiri land.. Iffa hear. Na one give one f*ck.
Re: A No Sex Relationship/courtship Is Possible If.. by enniewest(f): 11:34am On Oct 30, 2017
Luxuryconsult:
that's a good one.. But we have to agree on most things abinitio to avoid stories that........ And by the way, is that really you on your dp? If yes then please your number already biko.
Lol grin

(1) (Reply)

Come In Here Please / Ladies Which One Will U Choose In This Situation / Nigerian Woman Confronts Husband's Side-chick On Whatsapp (screenshot)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.