Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,581 members, 7,809,108 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:23 PM

Stephanie Okereke Featured On Cnn 2nite: Gene & Omot Eat Ur Lil Hearts Out! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Stephanie Okereke Featured On Cnn 2nite: Gene & Omot Eat Ur Lil Hearts Out! (1714 Views)

Olajumoke Orisaguna Featured On CNN (Photos&Video) / Fans Attack Afrocandy For Insulting Stephanie Okereke / Stephanie Okereke-Linus Is Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stephanie Okereke Featured On Cnn 2nite: Gene & Omot Eat Ur Lil Hearts Out! by Riverman2: 2:01am On Mar 17, 2010
wow!!! her performance has been getting rave reviews, like i said earlier, i was in New York for the star/media studded event, Stephanie Okereke was really gracious but i still cant stand her,

anyways she has improved as an actress, its just sad that her story was paraded like it was her life story, when she was only reading from a script, the somalian lady i think still lives and works in somalia,

Where was OmoTola, the soo called angel and queen of the african universe, hiss!!!! she was in chinatown picking United Nations hair weave grin
Re: Stephanie Okereke Featured On Cnn 2nite: Gene & Omot Eat Ur Lil Hearts Out! by mamagee3(f): 2:02am On Mar 17, 2010
You're one funny dude. grin
Re: Stephanie Okereke Featured On Cnn 2nite: Gene & Omot Eat Ur Lil Hearts Out! by OgidiBoy(m): 2:06am On Mar 17, 2010
What do you have against Omotola ? don't you think she's a great actress/musician. sad
Re: Stephanie Okereke Featured On Cnn 2nite: Gene & Omot Eat Ur Lil Hearts Out! by Riverman2: 2:10am On Mar 17, 2010
Ogidiboy if na joke abeg stop that thing, she was once a good actress, Mortal Inheritance

as per the music, lets act like u never said that,

Its directed at OmoTola die hard fans on NL who wont give us peace, OmoT dis OmoT dat, geez dat damn hair weave, shiorrr
Re: Stephanie Okereke Featured On Cnn 2nite: Gene & Omot Eat Ur Lil Hearts Out! by AloyEmeka5: 2:40am On Mar 17, 2010
Stop lying; Where is the link to her CNN interview?
Re: Stephanie Okereke Featured On Cnn 2nite: Gene & Omot Eat Ur Lil Hearts Out! by Riverman2: 2:43am On Mar 17, 2010
Lawd!!!!! please point out where i said she was interviewed on CNN?

She was featured, doesnt mean she was interviewd, u dumb Ibo forrrk and knife, grin

Its obvious ur ass is not in North America cos it was on Campbell Browns show, hiss!!!

plizzz go back into ur "face me i face u", oshisco
Re: Stephanie Okereke Featured On Cnn 2nite: Gene & Omot Eat Ur Lil Hearts Out! by AloyEmeka5: 2:56am On Mar 17, 2010
Riverman2:

Lawd!!!!! please point out where i said she was interviewed on CNN?

She was featured, doesnt mean she was interviewd, u dumb Ibo forrrk and knife,  grin

Its obvious your backside is not in North America cos it was on Campbell Browns show, hiss!!!

plizzz go back into your "face me i face u", oshisco

Featured about what?. Can you provide the link because Campbell can be viewed online too. Hater.
Re: Stephanie Okereke Featured On Cnn 2nite: Gene & Omot Eat Ur Lil Hearts Out! by Riverman2: 3:12am On Mar 17, 2010
Aloy EMeka - do u just feel a need to comment or something

If u have been following this celeb forum, u will kno that Stephanie Oke was in NYC for a womens day conference/event, The joint performance by herself, Hollywood legendary actress, Merryl Streep and a host of global tv/movie divas was celebrating global womens efforts towards a better society, i was in attendance for the performance and reported how beautiful it was

founder of Dailybeast.com was on CNN discussing the event and dats how Steph was featured, as they talked about the performances from the night, If u are in America, Campbell's show comes on in 2hrs, watch it and call urself a liar
Re: Stephanie Okereke Featured On Cnn 2nite: Gene & Omot Eat Ur Lil Hearts Out! by AloyEmeka5: 3:16am On Mar 17, 2010
Riverman2:

Aloy EMeka - do u just feel a need to comment or something

If u have been following this celeb forum, u will kno that Stephanie Oke was in NYC for a womens day conference/event, The joint performance by herself, Hollywood legendary actress, Merryl Streep and a host of global tv/movie divas was celebrating global womens efforts towards a better society, i was in attendance for the performance and reported how beautiful it was

founder of Dailybeast.com was on CNN discussing the event and dats how Steph was featured, as they talked about the performances from the night, If u are in America, Campbell's show comes on in 2hrs, watch it and call urself a liar

Stpid, every story now has a link. If she was truly featured on Campbell's show, it should be on CNN's site by now. Stop making wild claims, bro.
Re: Stephanie Okereke Featured On Cnn 2nite: Gene & Omot Eat Ur Lil Hearts Out! by Riverman2: 3:20am On Mar 17, 2010
dude are u kidding me?? Campbells show was 2hrs ago and they will post the whole transcript of the show, including pics and video huh? try again, even larry king that has a wider audience doesnt post the full interviews on line, only bits and pieces, if u dont catch the full show, then u are outta luck

like i said, this is TV content only and not for online, the coverage was about women globally and not just about Steph Okereke, fact is she was featured, so get back to watchin NTA
Re: Stephanie Okereke Featured On Cnn 2nite: Gene & Omot Eat Ur Lil Hearts Out! by nellaluv(f): 8:34am On Mar 17, 2010
riversman u've been a very very naughty boy, now run along and meet ur amebo oshi aunt
Re: Stephanie Okereke Featured On Cnn 2nite: Gene & Omot Eat Ur Lil Hearts Out! by AfroCynic: 1:53pm On Mar 17, 2010
Until she drops that wack accent that she uses, I have no time to support her, does she not know that she is embarrassing Nigerians with it?
Re: Stephanie Okereke Featured On Cnn 2nite: Gene & Omot Eat Ur Lil Hearts Out! by Nobody: 1:00pm On Mar 19, 2010
@ poster if u av issues of woteva form with omotola,its absolutly ur private business.if u hate omotola dat bad 4 woteva reason i careless must u publicise it.gosh u irritate n disgust me.as 4 d cnn tin so wot shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked wots news bout dat.is dat sumtin new under d sun.piece of advice-THERE'S NO COMPULSION BOUT STARTING A NEW THREAD 2 PET UR INSECURITY PROBLEMS angry angry angry angry angry angry

(1) (Reply)

Yeka Onka "african Whitney Houston" Wins Nigerian Idol / Gospel Singer, Lara George Gets 2nd Child In America / Tonto Dike Now Has A New BFF, Kola Boof....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.