Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,403 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:32 AM

Beauty And The Mechanic - Literature (31) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Beauty And The Mechanic (598125 Views)

Beauty And The Beast / The Ungettable Girl. Beauty And Brains / The Ungettable Girl. Beauty And Brains (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (69) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beauty And The Mechanic by nerd51(f): 5:27pm On Jan 17, 2018
SheWrites:

Enjoy your free time while it last.

May admission fall on you.
Amen ooo
Re: Beauty And The Mechanic by niceair(m): 6:47pm On Jan 17, 2018
This is indeed serious... So I can wait for updates like this!!! God provide all the necessary ingredient/resources/ideas for SheWrites.
Re: Beauty And The Mechanic by favch(f): 7:00pm On Jan 17, 2018
adontcare:
. oya close ya eyes. Let us pray. My father my father, as I begin to pray: let exchange rate reduce to #50. Let fuel be in abundance. 10liters= #500. So that we can read updates with joy overflow in our hearts. Bless Shewrites too so she can be fulfilled in all aspects of her life. In Jesus name. Amen
Amen
This prayer sweet me gan,never knew u were a prayer warrior
Re: Beauty And The Mechanic by excel101(m): 9:56pm On Jan 17, 2018
SheWrite is very busy, but she's responding virtually to most discourse on this platform.
Re: Beauty And The Mechanic by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jan 17, 2018
adontcare:
. oya close ya eyes. Let us pray. My father my father, as I begin to pray: let exchange rate reduce to #50. Let fuel be in abundance. 10liters= #500. So that we can read updates with joy overflow in our hearts. Bless Shewrites too so she can be fulfilled in all aspects of her life. In Jesus name. Amen

AMEN!
Re: Beauty And The Mechanic by Missclare1(f): 10:31pm On Jan 17, 2018
That time and battery you are using to reply most comments can be converted to an update. Good evening.

3 Likes

Re: Beauty And The Mechanic by SheWrites(f): 10:57pm On Jan 17, 2018
Missclare1:
That time and battery you are using to reply most comments can be converted to an update. Good evening.

If I keep quiet, complain.

Now that I am trying to reply una comments, complain again

Ah han... you cannot satisfy anyone.

It is well.

Updates loading...
Re: Beauty And The Mechanic by skubido(m): 10:57pm On Jan 17, 2018
Missclare1:

nawa 4u o, uno dey read her comment ni. If she type small tin nao, na una go still talk say e small, (humanbeing)
Re: Beauty And The Mechanic by Yuneehk(f): 10:58pm On Jan 17, 2018
Seems all the nairaland writers have gone on some sortta strike without informing we their readers. Like no update from ALL the stories I follow and it's one of the reasons I visit nairaland. So, I'm pleading of behalf of everyone that y'all squeeze out time from your busy schedules, and give us updates.
Shewrites, thank you from bringing me outta silent mode. I love your story and you've been doing an awesome job. Abeg no start to fall our hands jor.

2 Likes

Re: Beauty And The Mechanic by niceair(m): 11:15pm On Jan 17, 2018
SheWrites:

If I keep quiet, complain.
Now that I am trying to reply una comments, complain again
Ah han... you cannot satisfy anyone.
It is well.
Updates loading...
Forgive MissClaire I guess she miss the Clarity of your pure heart
Re: Beauty And The Mechanic by Oluwakemi65(f): 11:33pm On Jan 17, 2018
SheWrites:

lol... thanka sweet heart mi...

May your admission manifest speedily in Jesus name!
AMEN OH.
Aunty Shewrites I can't believe you were d one dat wrote the novel I read here on Narialand when I was in the Junior secondary school. lol, I was so excited when I found out. The novel 'Razor tongue' I read it twice then. You're a great writer MA, keep it up.
P.S: I read four of ur novels this night.(heartstrings, broken bottle, winds of fate and together forever) Ese gan oh. Imela.
Re: Beauty And The Mechanic by Oluwakemi65(f): 11:35pm On Jan 17, 2018
nerd51:
Lol, me sef
Don't worry Sis. Aunty Shewrites has prayed. It shall come to pass.
Re: Beauty And The Mechanic by PrudySara(f): 11:56pm On Jan 17, 2018
SheWrites....please I'm hungry for an update..
Re: Beauty And The Mechanic by zadokokezie(m): 12:20am On Jan 18, 2018
Oya Na SheWrites... come and update dis story Na... please am begging you
Re: Beauty And The Mechanic by Missclare1(f): 12:38am On Jan 18, 2018
I didn't mean to hurt or offend the writer,i just spoke my mind. If the writer or the readers are offended by that, am sorry.

2 Likes

Re: Beauty And The Mechanic by adontcare(f): 8:56am On Jan 18, 2018
favch:

Amen
This prayer sweet me gan,never knew u were a prayer warrior
grin
Re: Beauty And The Mechanic by SheWrites(f): 3:42pm On Jan 18, 2018
Oluwakemi65:

AMEN OH.
Aunty Shewrites I can't believe you were d one dat wrote the novel I read here on Narialand when I was in the Junior secondary school. lol, I was so excited when I found out. The novel 'Razor tongue' I read it twice then. You're a great writer MA, keep it up.
P.S: I read four of ur novels this night.(heartstrings, broken bottle, winds of fate and together forever) Ese gan oh. Imela.

Wow! Wow! That means am no longer as young as before... lol...

Am glad you are enjoying yourself.
Re: Beauty And The Mechanic by SheWrites(f): 3:43pm On Jan 18, 2018
Missclare1:
I didn't mean to hurt or offend the writer,i just spoke my mind. If the writer or the readers are offended by that, am sorry.

*hugs&kisses*
Re: Beauty And The Mechanic by iamnicer: 4:11pm On Jan 18, 2018
Mummy Shewrites,

On behalf of we the very humble and loyal fans of Shewrites story .

Mummy abeg drop something for us na

Biko Biko Biko

Love you mummy

We are waiting cry

Re: Beauty And The Mechanic by Partaker(m): 5:26pm On Jan 18, 2018
Waiting Patiently For The Next Update,, Hope U Gonna Update All This Time Around As It Takes Long Time,, Thumb Up To U Shewrite, U Ar Doing Nice Job, I Appreciate U
Re: Beauty And The Mechanic by zadokokezie(m): 1:03am On Jan 19, 2018
when I was following a story d guy updates it everyday dat like 1 update per day and I was like guy make it 2 update per day.....

but now SheWrite has taught me 2 be patient... but sha when u update d story Pls make it worth d waiting... or make it long... like very long.... pls

1 Like

Re: Beauty And The Mechanic by Nobody: 6:41am On Jan 19, 2018
Hope all is well with you? SheWrites
Re: Beauty And The Mechanic by excel101(m): 8:09am On Jan 19, 2018
Missclare1:
Personally i don't think you've offended anyone because you just spoke your mind. Others right in their respective minds they wanted the update but are not straight about it. Some are even requesting for prayers for their admission. My advise to all writers on NL is that they shouldn't be in a hurry to post, but rather should finish typing their "interesting stories" before posting them on NL for their reading audience.

3 Likes

Re: Beauty And The Mechanic by Biibibii(m): 11:44am On Jan 19, 2018
Last update was 4th of this month, That's 15 days ago..Habaa even if na super story we go done get another update.. Abeg try update abeegggg abbbeeegggg.
Re: Beauty And The Mechanic by Missclare1(f): 3:43pm On Jan 19, 2018
Are you Oracle? @Excel 101.I will be surprised if you're the same person I know.
Re: Beauty And The Mechanic by SheWrites(f): 5:11pm On Jan 19, 2018
iamnicer:
Mummy Shewrites,

On behalf of we the very humble and loyal fans of Shewrites story .

Mummy abeg drop something for us na

Biko Biko Biko

Love you mummy

We are waiting cry

I will update.. at least chapter seventeen is almost done, thanks to the angel that typed it for me

1 Like

Re: Beauty And The Mechanic by SheWrites(f): 5:12pm On Jan 19, 2018
Partaker:
Waiting Patiently For The Next Update,, Hope U Gonna Update All This Time Around As It Takes Long Time,, Thumb Up To U Shewrite, U Ar Doing Nice Job, I Appreciate U

Thanks. I will update chapter seventeen. am almost done adding salt and pepper. Thanks to the angel that typed it for me.
Re: Beauty And The Mechanic by SheWrites(f): 5:13pm On Jan 19, 2018
zadokokezie:
when I was following a story d guy updates it everyday dat like 1 update per day and I was like guy make it 2 update per day.....

but now SheWrite has taught me 2 be patient... but sha when u update d story Pls make it worth d waiting... or make it long... like very long.... pls

I cannot promise a very long update... I will try...
Re: Beauty And The Mechanic by SheWrites(f): 5:15pm On Jan 19, 2018
Gucciqueen38:
Hope all is well with you? SheWrites

Sweet heart... am good... just overloaded with work... coupled with the Nigerian situation... thanks for asking...
Re: Beauty And The Mechanic by SheWrites(f): 5:16pm On Jan 19, 2018
Biibibii:
Last update was 4th of this month, That's 15 days ago..Habaa even if na super story we go done get another update.. Abeg try update abeegggg abbbeeegggg.

15 days ago? Really? Wow!

I sincerely apologize.
Re: Beauty And The Mechanic by SheWrites(f): 5:18pm On Jan 19, 2018
Chapter seventeen is cooking. Am almost done. Thanks to the angel that typed it for me.

Let me add salt and pepper... biko my people. I dey come...

The wait is over.

1 Like

Re: Beauty And The Mechanic by HORLADSTAR(m): 5:39pm On Jan 19, 2018
SheWrites:
Chapter seventeen is cooking. Am almost done. Thanks to the angel that typed it for me.

Let me add salt and pepper... biko my people. I dey come...

The wait is over.

Shewrite weldone to u ma,....ANTICIPATION MODE ACTIVATED.

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (69) (Reply)

The Devil Wears Okrika / All In A Circle.....(A crime story) / Deceitful Couple

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.