Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,128 members, 7,807,411 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:15 PM

Beauty And The Mechanic - Literature (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Beauty And The Mechanic (598069 Views)

Beauty And The Beast / The Ungettable Girl. Beauty And Brains / The Ungettable Girl. Beauty And Brains (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (69) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beauty And The Mechanic by FortunateB(f): 8:52am On Nov 10, 2017
I couldn't stop the tears from flowing when reading the last episode, I can't imagine a 15 year old going through such ordeal not to talk of a 10 year old.

The mother is really wicked, using her daughters pride to climb to the top is unacceptable.

Babe u rock, more data to your phone and more wisdom from God Almighty.

1 Like

Re: Beauty And The Mechanic by cyndy1000(f): 9:23am On Nov 10, 2017
So sad she did the unthinkable, my God I swear if am Edua I won't ever forgive her at all for the rest of my life. ah this too bad 10 years old child you carried in your womb 9months u allowed men old enough to be her father n not just 1 person but 4 in one day? she's even worse than her husband relatives all because of useless ego, pride no way no excuses for her. The best option is for her to go to her father's house at least she has parents who are still alive for goodness sake. Trading your only hope n child for money at such young age she is the most foolish mother I have seen, I thought she is wise

3 Likes

Re: Beauty And The Mechanic by bemyguest(f): 9:29am On Nov 10, 2017
What! Adesuwa has become a money ritualist. Haba this height of wickedness. her own daughter anyway thank God its fiction. I cant believe a mother will stand for such to happen to her child.
Re: Beauty And The Mechanic by ftosino(m): 9:33am On Nov 10, 2017
I Will Never Forgive Adesua, Never!.

how could she do that to small Edua, How!!, i have a 10 yr old sister and i can't imagine something like that happening to her.

She should have swallow her pride and go to her parent than this happening to her daughter.

i will never forgive her if i was Edua.

1 Like

Re: Beauty And The Mechanic by SheWrites(f): 9:56am On Nov 10, 2017
FortunateB:
I couldn't stop the tears from flowing when reading the last episode, I can't imagine a 15 year old going through such ordeal not to talk of a 10 year old.

The mother is really wicked, using her daughters pride to climb to the top is unacceptable.

Babe u rock, more data to your phone and more wisdom from God Almighty.

*kisses*
Re: Beauty And The Mechanic by SheWrites(f): 9:59am On Nov 10, 2017
bemyguest:
What! Adesuwa has become a money ritualist. Haba this height of wickedness. her own daughter anyway thank God its fiction. I cant believe a mother will stand for such to happen to her child.

Fiction plus TRUE life
Re: Beauty And The Mechanic by MhizSuccess(f): 10:55am On Nov 10, 2017
This episode left me speechless. It's very emotional. Feel for Edua
Re: Beauty And The Mechanic by popesaint(m): 10:56am On Nov 10, 2017
chai.... This thing called Money. Nice one ma.
Re: Beauty And The Mechanic by Jsaviour(f): 11:10am On Nov 10, 2017
God punish wickedness selfishnes and greediness in high places. It won't be well for that woman or any woman that does this to a child because of money. Thank God she survived, some die or lose their mind. She deserves to be shot dead by that girl later in life.
Re: Beauty And The Mechanic by Olabantu(m): 11:16am On Nov 10, 2017
Wow..... So she really did dat...... Am speechless... Like I can't even fathom the emotional pain the girl is gonna go through..... God bless selfless mothers
Re: Beauty And The Mechanic by StephanieElla24: 11:20am On Nov 10, 2017
Omg!!! somebody should tell me she didnt do it. but alas she did..... I swear if I were to be d daughter, I would only forgive her when she has gnashed enough of her teeth walahi........ no matter what she shouldn't hv done dat...... welldone Shewrites this is an eye opener
Re: Beauty And The Mechanic by Mayreeyam(f): 11:36am On Nov 10, 2017
Ma'am I don't no want to write but wen I read ds episode I wept.it's very emotional,aw can a mother do ds to her only surviving child?ds is CHILD ABUSE to d highest order.She has destroyed anything called mother n daughter relationship.She is a Monster in human cloth. Kudos to d writer,may u increase in knowledge n wisdom(amin)+wish u want u wish ur self
Re: Beauty And The Mechanic by Mayreeyam(f): 11:38am On Nov 10, 2017
[quote author=Mayreeyam post=62246593]Ma'am I don't no want to write but wen I read ds episode I wept.it's very emotional,aw can a mother do ds to her only surviving child?ds is CHILD ABUSE to d highest order.She has destroyed anything called mother n daughter relationship.She is a Monster in human cloth. Kudos to d writer,may u increase in knowledge n wisdom(amin)+wish u watever u wish ur self
Re: Beauty And The Mechanic by Hantonia(f): 11:58am On Nov 10, 2017
Finaly Adesua Has Finaly Out Of Her Pride Nd Foolishness Destroy D Life Of Her Dawta Too Bad
Re: Beauty And The Mechanic by NimiWrites(f): 12:18pm On Nov 10, 2017
Oh my God!!!, this is unbelievable, how can a mother do such to her own child she just sold and proved that money is much more valuable to her than Edua. Adesua is very stupid and I don't think her business will prosper

I'm simply speechless
ayxmania:

I said it!! The mother should be shot!
Re: Beauty And The Mechanic by EvaJael(f): 12:36pm On Nov 10, 2017
This is horrible. If she didn't want to go back to Benin, she should have at least sent the child home and sold her own body out and those men who raped that child are useless and deserve every evil in this life.
You're a darling as always SheWrites
Re: Beauty And The Mechanic by itsandi(m): 12:54pm On Nov 10, 2017
Hmmm. Wicked mother. Some mothers are like that sha undecided
Re: Beauty And The Mechanic by swankmee(f): 12:55pm On Nov 10, 2017
Oh lawd this is so touching....
That girl will never forgive her mother. She was so blinded by money dat will eventually finish! Chai! Sad memory dat will forever cling to her forever.

Nyc work shewrites more grace
Re: Beauty And The Mechanic by Otuosowo(f): 12:56pm On Nov 10, 2017
I can't read the last chapter twice, what kind of mother will give out her 10 year old daughter for molestation to four (4) men (ancestors) in one day. Only adesua can do that.

I literally pictured the scenario in my head as if I witness it happen, it's an horrible and traumatic experience that can't be wish even to one's enemy.

I can bet that she won't stop at that, very selfish and egoistic woman. if she doesn't want to return to Benin, she would have taken the daughter to go stay with her parent in Benin. Then she can hussle on her own till she can cater for her daughter.

I'm sure that experience will come back to hunt adesua. more ink to your pen Shewrites.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beauty And The Mechanic by Horlardorjah(m): 1:14pm On Nov 10, 2017
Jeez! She is a devil incarnate. Who does that, now the girl will live with the trauma forever and probably turn to a sex addict henceforth. I hate adesua
Re: Beauty And The Mechanic by Eyinimofeoluwa(f): 1:20pm On Nov 10, 2017
Adesua y nw cryAdesua y nw
Re: Beauty And The Mechanic by heryoub22(m): 3:25pm On Nov 10, 2017
Adesua y nah. All for the love of money. Haba ur own child. 9 month's fah. Hmmmmmm nawa o. Shewrites wehdone ma'am
Re: Beauty And The Mechanic by sirvictor21(m): 5:27pm On Nov 10, 2017
All dis people crying nd lamenting here abeg close una mouth make i hear word...in her shoes many of u will do worse.....shewrites more ink to ur pen continue am with u cool
Re: Beauty And The Mechanic by Olabantu(m): 6:42pm On Nov 10, 2017
sirvictor21:
All dis people crying nd lamenting here abeg close una mouth make i hear word...in her shoes many of u will do worse.....shewrites more ink to ur pen continue am with u cool
You can state ur opinion without insulting others... That many people in her shoes will do d same or even worst things still doesn't make it right at all... That what I believe people are trying to state

2 Likes

Re: Beauty And The Mechanic by Joislim(f): 7:31pm On Nov 10, 2017
I'm speechless!!

What sort of Mother is Adesua, giving a ten year old to 4 paedophiles with over sized dicks in a day.

I feel for Esua, pride caused this.
Re: Beauty And The Mechanic by bellefidel(f): 8:58pm On Nov 10, 2017
sirvictor21:
Na u get ur mouth.......u fit use am talk nonsense ;X ;X

1 Like

Re: Beauty And The Mechanic by sheycrown(f): 10:02pm On Nov 10, 2017
Damn! This is just crazy....she sold her innocent child! a 10 year old CHILD oh to 4 men in less than 3 hours I'm sure, & can still boast to be her mother all for cash that is not even enough to solve her problems. She has truncated that poor girl's future. Only God can redeem her.....the heart of man is indeed EVIL! Jesu Kristi gba wa!

1 Like

Re: Beauty And The Mechanic by Pinkfeet: 10:04pm On Nov 10, 2017
hmmmmm am speechless
someone who can allow such a thing happen to her own daughter can kill .

1 Like

Re: Beauty And The Mechanic by vivienD: 10:23pm On Nov 10, 2017
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

1 Like

Re: Beauty And The Mechanic by Jsaviour(f): 11:35pm On Nov 10, 2017
sirvictor21:

Where is this one from? If you are that heartless, others aren't please.
Re: Beauty And The Mechanic by sirvictor21(m): 11:58pm On Nov 10, 2017
bellefidel:
Na u get ur mouth.......u fit use am talk nonsense ;X ;X
Is lyk d statement pain u reach ur kidney...dear am sorry abt d statement ok
Re: Beauty And The Mechanic by cbella(f): 4:58am On Nov 11, 2017
EvaJael:

I'm here dear. Thanks

See her, you could hv just said..its from Shewrites na

And I would start running hoping not to fall lol angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (69) (Reply)

The Devil Wears Okrika / All In A Circle.....(A crime story) / Deceitful Couple

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.