Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,496 members, 7,808,838 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:45 PM

Beauty And The Mechanic - Literature (64) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Beauty And The Mechanic (598163 Views)

Beauty And The Beast / The Ungettable Girl. Beauty And Brains / The Ungettable Girl. Beauty And Brains (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) ... (69) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beauty And The Mechanic by OmniSparrow: 6:01am On May 27, 2018
HelenBee:
I understand the pain but don't stoop low to call her names,respect her please.
But she could stoop with these dirty tricks? A liar and 2 bit hustler doesn't deserve respect.
Re: Beauty And The Mechanic by mekonglobal(m): 6:04am On May 27, 2018
Oh yeah, thats the usual scope.
I think this will be my last story ever written by a female n'lander that i will read here.

Why can't u guys behave like your male counterpart? are you guys the only ones in need of money?

Most of you writers take us on a fool ride when u feel u have arrived, forgetting people who were there for u when u were still budding as a writer.

Don't get me wrong, i'm not saying u shouldn't make goodliving out of ones talent, on the contrary of what purpose is the talent of man he can't living out of it, even the bible says, "The gift of a man maketh him rich"

But my major concern is this, if you kn that your work is specifically meant for the amazons and the okadas why start it here in the first place?
Not my business u will say? afterall it's your data, it's your page, it's brainpower. You can choose do with it anyhow you like.

Well, i only wish to advice instead of tolling dis path, why not just publish the story on ebook selling site you deem fit and give us the link?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beauty And The Mechanic by Gloriagee(f): 7:07am On May 27, 2018
I have nothing against u posting on okada books. I buy books there all the time but I
can't believe you're blaming your laptop and phone. So, how did you update on okada. Integrity pays all the time. There's this okada book - overpriced in my opinion bout a church girl or something. I bought a number of the parts and when I tire, I left. Y keep readers hanging....

SheWrites:
I apologize everyone.

Long story short... the screen of my phone is broken. I cannot type with my phone. i have tried to fixed it, but, i was told to send the Phone to Lagos for repair.

My laptop was infected with a terrible virus and it's being crazy ever since, but anyhow, God dey.

I want to thank everyone that reached out to me on whatsapp. i love you all.

I have completed the story 'Beauty and the mechanic' and it will be on sale on okadabooks.com this June 2018.

I am willing to post one more chapter to pacify everyone that have waited for the continuation of this story.

Thank you all for your patience.

And to those who have posted this story on their blogs, please direct your readers to get the full version of the story on okadabooks.

Thanks once again.

-hugs&kisses-

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beauty And The Mechanic by PoliticalThuG(m): 1:08pm On May 27, 2018
Na Your Papa And Mama Go Purchase This Useless Story For Okada. Mumu Girl.

1 Like

Re: Beauty And The Mechanic by Madera001(m): 2:02pm On May 27, 2018
GUYS I WROTE A NEW STORY TITLED 'THE ENEMY WITHIN - A TALE OF LOVE, LOVE AND BETRAYAL' PLEASE READ IT HERE------> https://www.nairaland.com/4524672/enemy-within-tale-love-lust#67884250
Re: Beauty And The Mechanic by emperorblog(m): 2:09pm On May 27, 2018
interesting read more cool and interesting atory on
www.emperorblog.com.ng
Re: Beauty And The Mechanic by Kaycee9242(m): 2:34pm On May 27, 2018
That's d normal story for some of these writers, wat will it cost them to say d truth oda Dan claiming dt either phone or lappy has issue. I will just conclude d story on my head

2 Likes

Re: Beauty And The Mechanic by GeoSilYe(f): 5:18pm On May 27, 2018
I hope you guys saw the part where she wrote it will be on Okadabooks by June and not that it was already available or is available..

She writes would have probably completed the story here if y'all weren't so insultive..

angry

1 Like

Re: Beauty And The Mechanic by DavidoffKonsult: 6:23pm On May 27, 2018
GeoSilYe:
I hope you guys saw the part where she wrote it will be on Okadabooks by June and not that it was already available or is available..

She writes would have probably completed the story here if y'all weren't so insultive..

angry
The way you are saying it as if completing it here will reduce the cost of garri. And if you could read and comprehend, you will see where she wrote she has completed it and will be on sale on okadabooks in June so stop defending lies with more stupid lies. Too many idiots in literature section. You start a story, if no one comments or likes, problem. Still pay a mod to move it to front-page. Then start dropping updates slowly and irregularly. Maybe that was when the 'virus' started. I have concluded the story in my head. And her lies are actually more insulting so she can shove the rest up her ass.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beauty And The Mechanic by rhocephil(f): 6:31pm On May 27, 2018
GeoSilYe:
I hope you guys saw the part where she wrote ite on Okadabooks by June and nothat it was already available or is available..

angry
yes she said d book will be on okada by june dat she has completed it already

1 Like

Re: Beauty And The Mechanic by rhocephil(f): 6:35pm On May 27, 2018
Shewrite i dnt knw Wat to say bt d truth is u fall my hand

1 Like

Re: Beauty And The Mechanic by Otuosowo(f): 12:39am On May 28, 2018
I had said it here that this story won't be concluded as usual but some of u said I wasn't patient enough. I never trusted her in the first place and she didn't disappoint me.

1 Like

Re: Beauty And The Mechanic by skubido(m): 9:46am On May 28, 2018
Sist, u Bleep up big time.

Don't expect this from you.. Upon all d time wasted..

U guys just treat ur followers anyhow..

If u want to sell ur story u shld hav notify ur followers from the beginning of the story. Rather than this.

4 Likes

Re: Beauty And The Mechanic by CaraJewel(f): 11:32am On May 28, 2018
wattpad,inkitt still remains the best to read books
matured writers have the courtesy of finishing the book giving u genuine reasons before taking it down
even if they want to sell they finish and take it down
I can only understand if it was a case of plagiarism
Re: Beauty And The Mechanic by excel101(m): 12:00pm On May 28, 2018
SheWrites:
I apologize everyone.

Long story short... the screen of my phone is broken. I cannot type with my phone. i have tried to fixed it, but, i was told to send the Phone to Lagos for repair.

My laptop was infected with a terrible virus and it's being crazy ever since, but anyhow, God dey.

I want to thank everyone that reached out to me on whatsapp. i love you all.

I have completed the story 'Beauty and the mechanic' and it will be on sale on okadabooks.com this June 2018.

I am willing to post one more chapter to pacify everyone that have waited for the continuation of this story.

Thank you all for your patience.

And to those who have posted this story on their blogs, please direct your readers to get the full version of the story on okadabooks.

Thanks once again.

-hugs&kisses-
To hell with you, you can post it to your Bleep!ng folks & sell the rubbish to your limping dicked lover.

4 Likes

Re: Beauty And The Mechanic by excel101(m): 12:05pm On May 28, 2018
GeoSilYe:

angry
What is there to buy. Maybe its her true life story and experience, she's being represented by Edua i believe.

1 Like

Re: Beauty And The Mechanic by nerd51(f): 7:25pm On May 28, 2018
CaraJewel:
wattpad,inkitt still remains the best to read books
matured writers have the courtesy of finishing the book giving u genuine reasons before taking it down
even if they want to sell they finish and take it down
I can only understand if it was a case of plagiarism

I love wattpad grin

4 Likes

Re: Beauty And The Mechanic by emperorblog(m): 8:11pm On May 28, 2018
READ MORE COOL AND INTERESTING STORY ON www.emperorblog.com.ng
Re: Beauty And The Mechanic by Teespice(f): 11:15am On May 29, 2018
Gloriagee:
I have nothing against u posting on okada books. I buy books there all the time but I
can't believe you're blaming your laptop and phone. So, how did you update on okada. Integrity pays all the time. There's this okada book - overpriced in my opinion bout a church girl or something. I bought a number of the parts and when I tire, I left. Y keep readers hanging....

I need your help.

I tried recharging my okadabooks account but I was told to verify my email before I could recharge and the mail I used is kinda non existent.

is there any other alternative to recharge my account Asides using airtime.

thanks.
Re: Beauty And The Mechanic by Taniaa(f): 11:19am On May 29, 2018
mekonglobal:
Oh yeah, thats the usual scope.
I think this will be my last story ever written by a female n'lander that i will read here.

Why can't u guys behave like your male counterpart? are you guys the only ones in need of money?

Most of you writers take us on a fool ride when u feel u have arrived, forgetting people who were there for u when u were still budding as a writer.

Don't get me wrong, i'm not saying u shouldn't make goodliving out of ones talent, on the contrary of what purpose is the talent of man he can't living out of it, even the bible says, "The gift of a man maketh him rich"

But my major concern is this, if you kn that your work is specifically meant for the amazons and the okadas why start it here in the first place?
Not my business u will say? afterall it's your data, it's your page, it's brainpower. You can choose do with it anyhow you like.

Well, i only wish to advice instead of tolling dis path, why not just publish the story on ebook selling site you deem fit and give us the link?
I been following keenly and I must say you're right.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beauty And The Mechanic by Noblefirstlady: 11:38am On May 29, 2018
It was cool while it lasted thanks.if I no read the rest I no go die.

5 Likes

Re: Beauty And The Mechanic by Emeraldz(f): 3:24pm On May 29, 2018
Really guys. This is so unfair. Shewrites has always completed all her stories on Nairaland. I think this is the only exception and who knows, she may still complete the story here. I am surprised at the amount of hate coming from everyone. She has given her reasons and we owe her a duty to believe her no matter what. I have patiently waited for this story and I am not happy that Shewrites won't finish it here but that is as far as it goes.

3 Likes

Re: Beauty And The Mechanic by adontcare(f): 9:22pm On May 29, 2018
It is sad though. Am already discouraged reading on nairaland. No more reading what I cannot enjoy
Re: Beauty And The Mechanic by excel101(m): 6:51am On May 30, 2018
Emeraldz:
Really guys. This is so unfair. Shewrites has always completed all her stories on Nairaland. I think this is the only exception and who knows, she may still complete the story here. I am surprised at the amount of hate coming from everyone. She has given her reasons and we owe her a duty to believe her no matter what. I have patiently waited for this story and I am not happy that Shewrites won't finish it here but that is as far as it goes.
Are we no longer entitled to our reactions?

1 Like

Re: Beauty And The Mechanic by Gloriagee(f): 4:07pm On May 30, 2018
u can use quick teller but l bliv u still need an email account

Teespice:

I need your help.

I tried recharging my okadabooks account but I was told to verify my email before I could recharge and the mail I used is kinda non existent.

is there any other alternative to recharge my account Asides using airtime.

thanks.
Re: Beauty And The Mechanic by kristalblaze(m): 7:15am On May 31, 2018
you wasted our time jst to tell us to go and get on okadabooks

1 Like

Re: Beauty And The Mechanic by kristalblaze(m): 7:16am On May 31, 2018
adontcare:
It is sad though. Am already discouraged reading on nairaland. No more reading what I cannot enjoy

i know the feeling
Re: Beauty And The Mechanic by Emeraldz(f): 12:03pm On May 31, 2018
excel101:
Are we no longer entitled reactions?

We are. But we can be nicer about it.
Re: Beauty And The Mechanic by badohemmy(m): 7:13pm On May 31, 2018
Stop the overreaction. If u don't like money it's your business. Crucifying her is not the way to go. It's her talent, it's her novel, it's her book. Those who have money they don't have use for should buy, those who can't spare the money should move on. We don't have to show off our poverty in public.

Yes offence.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) ... (69) (Reply)

The Devil Wears Okrika / All In A Circle.....(A crime story) / Deceitful Couple

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.