Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,970 members, 7,806,809 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:22 AM

Beauty And The Mechanic - Literature (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Beauty And The Mechanic (598056 Views)

Beauty And The Beast / The Ungettable Girl. Beauty And Brains / The Ungettable Girl. Beauty And Brains (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (69) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beauty And The Mechanic by Bdemmy4real: 5:21am On Nov 11, 2017
I knew it�! Adesua is so selfish,how can you give out ur own daughter,a 10yrs old to 4 men becus of money..i feel like shooting her,beast! This are partly the main reason y some girls go into selling their bodies for money,i mean if d mother can do such to her,shes gonna see nothin bad abt it.more ink to ur pen Shewrites kiss
Re: Beauty And The Mechanic by iamnicer: 7:23am On Nov 11, 2017
PRIDE PRIDE PRIDE

that's what led Adesua doing what she did

PRIDE PRIDE PRIDE

must you always wake up at the top of the world

What a world

SHAME TO YOU ADESUA SHAME cry cry cry
Re: Beauty And The Mechanic by Pearl05(f): 7:47am On Nov 11, 2017
Pinkfeet:
shewrites wellcome back.

nice story

i will advise adesua to go back to benin to avoid all dis embarrassment.

cbella, evajael, pearl05 were are u shewrites is back with another captivating story

Thank you dear, here have some popcorn fayouz
Re: Beauty And The Mechanic by Pearl05(f): 8:09am On Nov 11, 2017
Shewrites, I can't continue with your story. Anyone that does what adesua did shouldn't be called mother. If it's some barren aunt or uncle's wife it's understandable but ones mother? No.

Cbella, Gloryejims, evajeal, pinkfeet abeg make Una share my remaining popcorn and drink.

2 Likes

Re: Beauty And The Mechanic by charytea(f): 9:50am On Nov 11, 2017
Unbelievable!!!Unbelievable!!!Unbelievable!!!
Re: Beauty And The Mechanic by HORLADSTAR(m): 11:00am On Nov 11, 2017
Hmmm. Don't even know what to say but i go sha post something.
A-ALL
D-DEVILS
E-EAT
S-SH*TS
U-UNADULTERATED WITH
A-ANT.

SHEWRITE, KEEP ON ROLLING WITH THE GOOD WORK MEHN.PLENTY INSPIRATION FALL ON YOU.

1 Like

Re: Beauty And The Mechanic by gal10(f): 1:39pm On Nov 11, 2017
Adesua is a fool! she is worse than her inlaws sef! you have family that offered help but you are there forming ms independent! shit shit shit
Re: Beauty And The Mechanic by Oly23(f): 2:29pm On Nov 11, 2017
Oh my God!!! I can't believe Adesua did this to her own daughter embarassed embarassed angry angry !! And to think this is a true life story/ with a touch of fiction cry cry cry!! Chai I can't imagine the psychological trauma this will cause for Edua!! SheWrites keep up the Good work!! More inspiration to your brain!
Re: Beauty And The Mechanic by ErnieSmallzz(f): 3:23pm On Nov 11, 2017
ewww this episode, disgust me lipsrsealed,
Re: Beauty And The Mechanic by itsandi(m): 3:44pm On Nov 11, 2017
Guys please don't criticize Adesua too much, na condition dey make crayfish bend, you know?

1 Like

Re: Beauty And The Mechanic by vivienD: 4:37pm On Nov 11, 2017
Aunty Shewrites i hope the next episode will be more epic than this tongue
Re: Beauty And The Mechanic by Bucky001(m): 4:51pm On Nov 11, 2017
That woman is worse than her late husband in-laws

1 Like

Re: Beauty And The Mechanic by ztarlord(m): 5:28pm On Nov 11, 2017
Bucky001:
That woman is worse than her late husband in-laws

if the in- laws didn't throw them out how will she ever think of going to Lagos in the first place .....na condition na.. although I no fit do such
Re: Beauty And The Mechanic by Halyma(f): 6:08pm On Nov 11, 2017
[quote author=gal10 post=62280378]Adesua is a fool! she is worse than her inlaws sef! you have family that offered help but you are there forming ms independent! shit shit shit[/quote
You are right

1 Like

Re: Beauty And The Mechanic by Halyma(f): 6:09pm On Nov 11, 2017
gal10:
Adesua is a fool! she is worse than her inlaws sef! you have family that offered help but you are there forming ms independent! shit shit shit
I just weak dat Benin wey she no want go, she go fly go there wen Kasala burst because dat girl will hate her 4 life.
Re: Beauty And The Mechanic by Charminee(f): 8:01pm On Nov 11, 2017
I feel sorry for the young girl. Bt we should be not be in a haste to judge Adesua. I'm nt trying to say she is right but....
Re: Beauty And The Mechanic by Jsaviour(f): 9:55pm On Nov 11, 2017
How can some people be justifying or adding a clause to an abomination the woman committed, there is nothing understandable in what she did. This is not a matter of condition at all. She would have gone into prostitution herself if she so desire rotten wealth than subject a child to that, her own child.

4 Likes

Re: Beauty And The Mechanic by shurley22(f): 10:03am On Nov 12, 2017
Jsaviour:
How can some people be justifying or adding a clause to an abomination the woman committed, there is nothing understandable in what she did. This is not a matter of condition at all. She would have gone into prostitution herself if she so desire rotten wealth than subject a child to that, her own child.

My thoughts exactly...rather than make the poor kid go through all that, why didn't she go into prostitution herself to make ends meet.
Mehn.....that's cruel and heartless for a mother.

2 Likes

Re: Beauty And The Mechanic by purples25(f): 10:16am On Nov 12, 2017
cbella:

See her, you could hv just said..its from Shewrites na

And I would start running hoping not to fall lol angry

Hi babe.... ... Did I annoy you? You haven't replied my mention since. I might have unintentionally gotten you annoyed or something? You just said hi and bye and didn't reply my other mention since then.

1 Like

Re: Beauty And The Mechanic by bimberry1307(f): 11:48am On Nov 12, 2017
ehn ehn! shewrites started another story already and no one mentioned me! ayam vexing. lemme go and start reading.
Re: Beauty And The Mechanic by SheWrites(f): 7:31pm On Nov 12, 2017
Happy weekend everyone ...

As Christmas draw closer, I pray that we will all celebrate in Jesus name.

The story continues ...

2 Likes

Re: Beauty And The Mechanic by Serafeal(f): 9:11pm On Nov 12, 2017
SheWrites:
Happy weekend everyone ...
As Christmas draw closer, I pray that we will all celebrate in Jesus name.
The story continues ...
Amen!

1 Like

Re: Beauty And The Mechanic by Kingrapha(m): 10:08pm On Nov 12, 2017
Nice story..... Bumpy start, but its settling to a very unique one....

1 Like

Re: Beauty And The Mechanic by Oluwakemi65(f): 10:21pm On Nov 12, 2017
Eehya poor thing (Edua) As for adesua don't disgrace my people oh. #proudly an Edo gal! cool
Re: Beauty And The Mechanic by rofemiguwa(f): 12:29am On Nov 13, 2017
Adesua u r worse dan ur inlaws.
I pray u get tormented for the rest ofbur life.idiot

Shewrites more data to ur fone. Give dt stupid adesua a gruesome death
Re: Beauty And The Mechanic by cbella(f): 1:26am On Nov 13, 2017
purples25:

Hi babe.... ... Did I annoy you? You haven't replied my mention since. I might have unintentionally gotten you annoyed or something? You just said hi and bye and didn't reply my other mention since then.

Lolzxx grin! Thank you for lifting my spirit this morning(it's funny I mean) .... I had no idea what you talking about ooo....
Mention? You started lust and lizards already? grin just for laughs
Pearl05, tell her something for me
Evajael, you know I dont get angry just like that na, explain to her, I can't go all emotional here cheesy
On a more serious note purples25, my personal person please mention me again.
I came and mentions were alot to keep track of, I might have jumped. Sorry.
Hi and bye is my own lame joke ooo(it means I have noticed and would revisit, pardon me now)

This will make you better: you have a character in the next book.

You should feel better now.

3 Likes

Re: Beauty And The Mechanic by purples25(f): 7:01am On Nov 13, 2017
cbella:

Lolzxx grin! Thank you for lifting my spirit this morning(it's funny I mean) .... I had no idea what you talking about ooo....
Evajael, you know I dont get angry just like that na, explain to her, I can't go all emotional here cheesy
Hi and bye is my own lame joke ooo(it means I have noticed and would revisit, pardon me now)

Hey, thanks for replying ! I felt awful, wanted to cryyy, haha. Well now that's settled . I swear I must do a short parody on Love and Snakes, yes. Lust and Lizards, na you cause am o, I must add to my collection of short stories cheesy . I have a character? Oooh I can't wait, that's great, I hope she's interesting. Good morning babe, I wish you a nice day ahead.

1 Like

Re: Beauty And The Mechanic by EvaJael(f): 9:30am On Nov 13, 2017
cbella:

Hahahahahahaa you are on your own
Re: Beauty And The Mechanic by cbella(f): 3:24pm On Nov 13, 2017
EvaJael:

Hahahahahahaa you are on your own

Lol I will get you... Remember this day oo tongue
Re: Beauty And The Mechanic by priestcharm(m): 10:18pm On Nov 13, 2017
More. Where are the updates na
Re: Beauty And The Mechanic by QveenDaisy(f): 3:59am On Nov 14, 2017
Oluwakemi65:
Eehya poor thing (Edua) As for adesua don't disgrace my people oh. #proudly an Edo gal! cool
Same here :-D !!!
Re: Beauty And The Mechanic by bankiev(f): 4:25am On Nov 14, 2017
Nice story

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (69) (Reply)

The Devil Wears Okrika / All In A Circle.....(A crime story) / Deceitful Couple

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.