Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,854 members, 7,802,739 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:26 PM

6 Signs She Wants To Be More Than Friends - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 6 Signs She Wants To Be More Than Friends (12588 Views)

6 Signs A Lady Want To Sleep With You When She Comes Visiting / Sign To Know If You Are More Than Friends Or Just Friends / Why Is It Easier To Confide In Strangers Than Friends? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 6 Signs She Wants To Be More Than Friends by iice(f): 9:00am On Mar 19, 2010
na2day?:

yes now, i am a normal, i just like buying your meds for u darling kiss kiss kiss

grin grin Those meds wey get k-leg tongue
Re: 6 Signs She Wants To Be More Than Friends by ucnduka(f): 12:47pm On Mar 19, 2010
***shakes head afta reading the 6 tips and says aloud 'dem don come again'***
Re: 6 Signs She Wants To Be More Than Friends by Enockia(m): 12:51pm On Mar 19, 2010
er these signs really true
Re: 6 Signs She Wants To Be More Than Friends by platinumnk(f): 3:06pm On Mar 19, 2010
iice:

negative on 1,
negative on 2
negative on 3. . .i reply when i feel like but if you reply me 2 more times. . .i'm not replying for 2 days
positive on 4 but that doesn't mean i want to be more than friends. It just means i care about your opinion
negative on 4
impossicant on 5

If i want to be more than friends. . .i just tell you. Clear and cut. . .[size=18pt]people nor sabi read people, better to break it down before they start with their delusions[/size] grin

Point is why assume?
Re: 6 Signs She Wants To Be More Than Friends by na2day2(m): 6:18pm On Mar 19, 2010
marocguy:

Kidnap urself? Dat one dey. U'll def make frontpage on NL.

sum1 already did, i am just following is wonderful example grin grin grin

iice:

grin grin Those meds wey get k-leg tongue

as the regular ones no dey work on u, i get to get the k-leg version. desperate times calls for desperate measures lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

uc nduka:

***shakes head afta reading the 6 tips and says aloud 'dem don come again'***

these signs are not nigerian implied

Enockia:

er these signs really true

they are true, if u give me some money i will send u the evidence of it on dvd tongue tongue

platinumnk:

Point is why assume? 

hmmmm, well most nigerian r/s started off on assumptions, just FYI
Re: 6 Signs She Wants To Be More Than Friends by Pweety4me(f): 6:26pm On Mar 19, 2010
Na2day u talk 2 much. . .brrrrrundecided
Re: 6 Signs She Wants To Be More Than Friends by iice(f): 6:27pm On Mar 19, 2010
platinumnk:

Point is why assume? 

Some people like to play games.  Women especially.  
In some societies, it's unseemly for a woman to be forward.  She's supposed to like give inclinations and hints and he's supposed to read those and know what she's feeling or whatever.

na2day?:

as the regular ones no dey work on u, i get to get the k-leg version. desperate times calls for desperate measures  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

If this na desperate times for you, you'll not survive my desperate times grin
Re: 6 Signs She Wants To Be More Than Friends by mukina2: 6:29pm On Mar 19, 2010
Pweety4me:

i agree on that smiley
Re: 6 Signs She Wants To Be More Than Friends by platinumnk(f): 9:27pm On Mar 19, 2010
na2day?:

hmmmm, well most nigerian r/s started off on assumptions, just FYI

Why? Mine never did undecided
iice:

Some people like to play games. Women especially.
In some societies, it's unseemly for a woman to be forward. She's supposed to like give inclinations and hints and he's supposed to read those and know what she's feeling or whatever.

thats weird. lipsrsealed and can leave you a bitter taste if you are naturally really friendly. undecided
Re: 6 Signs She Wants To Be More Than Friends by na2day2(m): 3:50am On Mar 20, 2010
Pweety4me:

how? undecided undecided undecided undecided

mukina2:

i agree on that smiley

angry angry angry angry angry kneel down and raise up ur legs! angry angry angry angry angry

iice:

Some people like to play games.  Women especially.  
In some societies, it's unseemly for a woman to be forward.  She's supposed to like give inclinations and hints and he's supposed to read those and know what she's feeling or whatever.

yup and some of them like that position so that they dont feel cheap or they want their friends to feel that they must something important. they usually go tell their friends stuff like, "that yeye boy no want make i rest oo, hin just dey call me 50 times a day and i talk say i no like am hin no wan hear"----for their mind dem don get status

iice:

If this na desperate times for you, you'll not survive my desperate times grin
"
chai! u never reach ur own desperate times? shocked shocked shocked omo, i don enter! make i go look for my bible; as bible talk, "this kind goes not but by prayer and fasting" lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

platinumnk:

Why? Mine never did undecided

good 4 u. urs is one in a million
Re: 6 Signs She Wants To Be More Than Friends by Pweety4me(f): 3:58am On Mar 20, 2010
Sleep o sleep. . .
Re: 6 Signs She Wants To Be More Than Friends by na2day2(m): 4:02am On Mar 20, 2010
Pweety4me:

Sleep o sleep. . .

go sleep b4 i offer u a slap offering angry angry angry angry
Re: 6 Signs She Wants To Be More Than Friends by ayettymama(f): 4:08am On Mar 20, 2010
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-416219.0.html

why cant i respond to this?

is it possible for someone to lock thier own thread??
Re: 6 Signs She Wants To Be More Than Friends by Pweety4me(f): 4:15am On Mar 20, 2010
na2day?:

go sleep b4 i offer u a slap offering angry angry angry angry
I know that u meant d opposite. . . tongue wink gudnite big oncle. . . smiley
Re: 6 Signs She Wants To Be More Than Friends by na2day2(m): 4:16am On Mar 20, 2010
ayettymama:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-416219.0.html

why cant i respond to this?

is it possible for someone to lock thier own thread??

how does that related to my thread?  undecided undecided undecided anywayz, the thread has been locked probably bcuz it has links to ppls profile on FB. is ur profile one of the  ugly girls he was referring to?  grin grin grin
Re: 6 Signs She Wants To Be More Than Friends by na2day2(m): 4:17am On Mar 20, 2010
Pweety4me:

I know that u meant d opposite. . . tongue wink gudnite big oncle. . . smiley

gnite darling, u know i got nothing for good brotherly love for ya kiss kiss kiss
Re: 6 Signs She Wants To Be More Than Friends by ayettymama(f): 4:22am On Mar 20, 2010
no im not on facebook

it shouldnt have been locked like that

they could have at least removed the links and left it!

was gonna tell the poster to expect a nobel prize- in dumbassness!!

sorri of topic
Re: 6 Signs She Wants To Be More Than Friends by na2day2(m): 4:51am On Mar 20, 2010
ayettymama:

no im not on facebook

it shouldnt have been locked like that

they could have at least removed the links and left it!

was gonna tell the poster to expect a nobel prize- in dumbassness!!

sorri of topic

u owe me big time for derailing my precious thread! angry angry angry angry
Re: 6 Signs She Wants To Be More Than Friends by iice(f): 2:45pm On Mar 20, 2010
platinumnk:

thats weird. lipsrsealed and can leave you a bitter taste if you are naturally really friendly. undecided

LOL yeah

na2day?:

yup and some of them like that position so that they dont feel cheap or they want their friends to feel that they must something important. they usually go tell their friends stuff like, "that yeye boy no want make i rest oo, hin just dey call me 50 times a day and i talk say i no like am hin no wan hear"----for their mind dem don get status

Heh, me i dey talk that one ooo. But then again i don't answer calls grin grin So na hin own time hin dey waste. Me dey sleep jejely tongue

na2day?:

chai! u never reach your own desperate times? shocked shocked shocked omo, i don enter! make i go look for my bible; as bible talk, "this kind goes not but by prayer and fasting" lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

grin grin Pray well tongue Even with offerings sef grin
Re: 6 Signs She Wants To Be More Than Friends by mukina2: 2:55pm On Mar 20, 2010
na2day?:

angry angry angry angry angry kneel down and raise up your legs! angry angry angry angry angry
is that one of the 6 signs? grin cheesy tongue
Re: 6 Signs She Wants To Be More Than Friends by henryhemon(m): 4:05pm On Mar 20, 2010
That's nt 4 my naija sista's,for them its
1.if she asks u how much u earn.
@iice fish,
which one u dey?e or en?u dnt text n u dnt pick calls?
Re: 6 Signs She Wants To Be More Than Friends by iice(f): 5:46pm On Mar 20, 2010
Me and phone no be friends. . .me and people no be friends grin
You text them one, them bombard you with 100 shocked. . .make dem carry go jor grin
Call pesin for unnecessary reason. . .call pesin when pesin dey sleep, call pesin when hin dey watch film. Them no get better thing to do than to shoot the breeze?
Re: 6 Signs She Wants To Be More Than Friends by mukina2: 5:50pm On Mar 20, 2010
grin grin
we nor be twinnies for nothing grin

Picking up my phone depends on my mood grin, i hardly reply text messages angry, and i hate those forwarded msgs angry
Re: 6 Signs She Wants To Be More Than Friends by na2day2(m): 5:52pm On Mar 20, 2010
iice:

grin grin Pray well tongue Even with offerings sef grin

dont worry, ur deliverance is on the way  tongue tongue tongue tongue

mukina2:

is that one of the 6 signs? grin cheesy tongue

that is actually the 7th sign

henryhemon:

That's nt 4 my naija sista's,for them its
1.if she asks u how much u earn.
@iice fish,
which one u dey?e or en?u dnt text n u dnt pick calls?

last time i checked, i put a disclaimer that these do not apply to nigerian girls
Re: 6 Signs She Wants To Be More Than Friends by iice(f): 5:55pm On Mar 20, 2010
na2day?:

dont worry, your deliverance is on the way  tongue tongue tongue tongue

Tufiakwa! I don't need to be delivered tongue cheesy

mukina2:

grin grin
we nor be twinnies for nothing grin

Picking up my phone depends on my mood grin, i hardly reply text messages angry, and i hate those forwarded msgs angry

grin grin Forwarded msgs hehehe i don put all those people in either deletion or categorized as spammers.
Re: 6 Signs She Wants To Be More Than Friends by na2day2(m): 5:58pm On Mar 20, 2010
iice:

Tufiakwa! I don't need to be delivered tongue cheesy

u must to be delivered ooo! grin grin grin
Re: 6 Signs She Wants To Be More Than Friends by iice(f): 7:20am On Mar 21, 2010
I will not be delivered grin grin
Re: 6 Signs She Wants To Be More Than Friends by na2day2(m): 7:23am On Mar 21, 2010
iice:

I will not be delivered grin grin

i bind u! angry angry angry
Re: 6 Signs She Wants To Be More Than Friends by iice(f): 7:39am On Mar 21, 2010
With the love of Johnny grin grin
Re: 6 Signs She Wants To Be More Than Friends by na2day2(m): 7:52am On Mar 21, 2010
iice:

With the love of Johnny grin grin

which Johnny? angry angry angry angry oh that Johnny? yes of course kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: 6 Signs She Wants To Be More Than Friends by iice(f): 10:49am On Mar 21, 2010
na2day?:

which Johnny? angry angry angry angry

My husband cheesy
Re: 6 Signs She Wants To Be More Than Friends by na2day2(m): 11:39pm On Mar 21, 2010
iice:

My husband cheesy

u mean u gave me a new name with out telling me? but i can live with Johnny. good deal sweetie wink kiss kiss

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

MOST PERFECT REPLY: When Are Girl Ask You "Anything For Me"? / Pie Chart Of Penis Size Ratings Globally / O Jewa Ke Eng ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.