Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,295 members, 7,808,003 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:19 AM

Caroline Danjuma Flaunts Her Massive Backside In New Photo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Caroline Danjuma Flaunts Her Massive Backside In New Photo (49274 Views)

Anita Joseph Poses With Her Massive Backside. Fans React / Roman Goddess Poses With Her Massive Backside In New Photo / Caroline Danjuma To Davido: "Tagbo Died In Your Car Last Night & You Ran Away" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Caroline Danjuma Flaunts Her Massive Backside In New Photo by Drinokrane: 4:32am On Oct 29, 2017
The former actress and mother of three shared these new photos on IG page showing off her massive behind.

http://www.torimill.com/2017/10/caroline-danjuma-shows-off-her-massive.html

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caroline Danjuma Flaunts Her Massive Backside In New Photo by galadima77(m): 5:15am On Oct 29, 2017
I don see am, so?

5 Likes

Re: Caroline Danjuma Flaunts Her Massive Backside In New Photo by KardinalZik(m): 6:04am On Oct 29, 2017
Why is she posing like that in the last pix?
Is she ready for the fourth child?

33 Likes

Re: Caroline Danjuma Flaunts Her Massive Backside In New Photo by Elnino4ladies: 6:42am On Oct 29, 2017
Damn! After three kids? shocked shocked

39 Likes

Re: Caroline Danjuma Flaunts Her Massive Backside In New Photo by Nobody: 6:48am On Oct 29, 2017
KardinalZik:
Why is she posing like that in the last pix?

Is she ready for the fourth child?

You want to be her baby daddy? grin

15 Likes

Re: Caroline Danjuma Flaunts Her Massive Backside In New Photo by rawpadgin(m): 6:55am On Oct 29, 2017
This girl do buttlift

She use to be very petite & assless b4

89 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caroline Danjuma Flaunts Her Massive Backside In New Photo by LesbianBoy(m): 7:36am On Oct 29, 2017
rawpadgin:
This girl do buttlift

She use to be very petite & assless b4

She was boobless sef. I think she did surgery to keep her (ancestor) husband yet baba was cheating like no tomorrow grin grin grin grin

80 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Caroline Danjuma Flaunts Her Massive Backside In New Photo by Tamarapetty(f): 8:08am On Oct 29, 2017
sad early mohmoh

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Caroline Danjuma Flaunts Her Massive Backside In New Photo by dview001(m): 8:12am On Oct 29, 2017
;Dchai see wetin Tagbo die leave

64 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Caroline Danjuma Flaunts Her Massive Backside In New Photo by OKorowanta: 8:44am On Oct 29, 2017
A beautiful woman can fall in love with anyone.
Caroline /Tagbo case is one of such examples.
From looks, someone will mistake Tagbo for
Caroline's gateman.
First thing tomorrow, I dey go wait Genevieve for bus stop. No more fear.

192 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Caroline Danjuma Flaunts Her Massive Backside In New Photo by Nobody: 8:51am On Oct 29, 2017
OKorowanta:
Caroline's gateman.

But where is lalasticlala sef grin

5 Likes

Re: Caroline Danjuma Flaunts Her Massive Backside In New Photo by KardinalZik(m): 8:57am On Oct 29, 2017
Rokia2:

You want to be her baby daddy? grin
Lol. I'll rather be the daddy of your children if you go gree.
I no wan be baby daddy abeg.

13 Likes

Re: Caroline Danjuma Flaunts Her Massive Backside In New Photo by IamHeWrites: 9:14am On Oct 29, 2017
Lalasticlala
Re: Caroline Danjuma Flaunts Her Massive Backside In New Photo by PaChukwudi44(m): 11:11am On Oct 29, 2017
Chai!!! Tagbo chop something!!!

21 Likes

Re: Caroline Danjuma Flaunts Her Massive Backside In New Photo by femi4: 12:53pm On Oct 29, 2017
Drinokrane:
The former actress and mother of three shared these new photos on IG page showing off her massive behind.

http://www.torimill.com/2017/10/caroline-danjuma-shows-off-her-massive.html

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Ijebabe MissyB3
See Tagbo's food.....who dey in charge now?

5 Likes

Re: Caroline Danjuma Flaunts Her Massive Backside In New Photo by PierreDeFermath(m): 12:56pm On Oct 29, 2017
LesbianBoy:

She was boobless sef. I think she did surgery to keep her (ancestor) husband yet baba was cheating like no tomorrow grin grin grin grin
exactly,she did nose job too and yet baba no gree,cheating is just in Musa Danjuma's blood. TY Danjuma is even worried about him

16 Likes

Re: Caroline Danjuma Flaunts Her Massive Backside In New Photo by DCONE1(m): 1:22pm On Oct 29, 2017
dview001:
;Dchai see wetin Tagbo die leave
tagbo don't go leave her ...no body to scratch that Itch... Its either conji dey catch her or she dey look for new sponsore ,She dey advertise her assets ..

4 Likes

Re: Caroline Danjuma Flaunts Her Massive Backside In New Photo by dview001(m): 2:10pm On Oct 29, 2017
DCONE1:
tagbo don't go leave her ...no body to scratch that Itch... Its either conji dey catch her or she dey look for new sponsore ,She dey advertise her assets ..
bros na so o... woe to that man that disturb himself over a woman... I bet u two days after his death she was mourning (moaning) him with another man's d*ck inside her yellow wet pvssy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caroline Danjuma Flaunts Her Massive Backside In New Photo by DCONE1(m): 3:11pm On Oct 29, 2017
With in 2 weeks she don forget tagbo...she don climb net to sell market.. grin smh

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Caroline Danjuma Flaunts Her Massive Backside In New Photo by DCONE1(m): 3:13pm On Oct 29, 2017
dview001:
bros na so o... woe to that man that disturb himself over a woman... I bet u two days after his death she was mourning (moaning) him with another man's d*ck inside her yellow wet pvssy
haha you wey know grin
Re: Caroline Danjuma Flaunts Her Massive Backside In New Photo by hisroyalrealnes(m): 3:28pm On Oct 29, 2017
Not bad... .

17 Likes

Re: Caroline Danjuma Flaunts Her Massive Backside In New Photo by dan9ice(m): 4:13pm On Oct 29, 2017
Who snapp her..? Lemme guess, could it be the gateman, gardener or one of her kid??

2 Likes

Re: Caroline Danjuma Flaunts Her Massive Backside In New Photo by pryingeyes(m): 5:07pm On Oct 29, 2017
Are u kidney me?

7 Likes

Re: Caroline Danjuma Flaunts Her Massive Backside In New Photo by GuntersChain(m): 6:45pm On Oct 29, 2017
for sale, na dem
Re: Caroline Danjuma Flaunts Her Massive Backside In New Photo by Kelklein(m): 8:46pm On Oct 29, 2017
why do I have this feeling she'snt the one in that photo..

2 Likes

Re: Caroline Danjuma Flaunts Her Massive Backside In New Photo by DIKEnaWAR: 9:08pm On Oct 29, 2017
Nonsense, is it not something that old and philandering Danjuma has played with finish and kicked over to Tagbo, the Davido slave boy?

This lady is confused.

4 Likes

Re: Caroline Danjuma Flaunts Her Massive Backside In New Photo by Kobicove(m): 1:36am On Oct 30, 2017
OKorowanta:
Caroline's gateman.

grin
Re: Caroline Danjuma Flaunts Her Massive Backside In New Photo by 9japrof(m): 5:15am On Oct 30, 2017
tagbo is dead, life must move on....

in order news, new clients must be hunted to keep her lavish easy going life continued, no wonder she is spreading her wares outside for prospective clients.

please if you are impressed slide into my DM let's take it up from there

a woman who has three different kids from different father's should ring a bell.

her life her business though

2 Likes

Re: Caroline Danjuma Flaunts Her Massive Backside In New Photo by iamawara(m): 9:15am On Oct 30, 2017
Honestly I see nothing in yansh. lipsrsealed. We go for the boobies.... At least I will use my hand and play with em, if I get tired I use my head. #TeamBigboobies

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Davido Angrily Unfollows Zlatan Ibile & Deletes His Picture / Jennifer Okechukwu's Pre-wedding Photos / List Of Nigerians In Guinness Book Of World Records

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.