Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,336 members, 7,780,879 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:00 AM

BED BUGS! Please How Do I Get Rid Of Them - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / BED BUGS! Please How Do I Get Rid Of Them (4491 Views)

Rats, Mosquitoes Or Bed Bugs: Which Is The Most Annoying To Have In The Room? / Use Oriflame Footscrub And Ecollagen Cream To Get Rid Of That Stretch Marks / Powerful Effective Bed Bugs Killer Bait Powder To Kill Bedbugs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BED BUGS! Please How Do I Get Rid Of Them by LEBEfirstson: 5:33am On Oct 29, 2017
Hello people of Nairaland, I don’t know if here is the right section to ask this but I really need help with BED BUGS. Those creepy blood sucking tiny creatures is in the house where I’m staying, please I need help! What will I use to finish them off? I don’t sleep most nights because of this because I hate them. Mods please move this to front page so that people will give me best possible options on how to eradicate those vampires. Please help
Re: BED BUGS! Please How Do I Get Rid Of Them by Nobody: 5:34am On Oct 29, 2017
Chew dem. Them.dey sweet
Re: BED BUGS! Please How Do I Get Rid Of Them by LEBEfirstson: 5:37am On Oct 29, 2017
cummando:
Chew dem. Them.dey sweet
.. so you are awake at this time just to write this? Do you think I’m joking? Some people sef

1 Like

Re: BED BUGS! Please How Do I Get Rid Of Them by Nobody: 5:39am On Oct 29, 2017
LEBEfirstson:
.. so you are awake at this time just to write this? Do you think I’m joking? Some people sef
Come and bite me.....Mr bed bug
Re: BED BUGS! Please How Do I Get Rid Of Them by LEBEfirstson: 5:43am On Oct 29, 2017
cummando:

Come and bite me.....Mr bed bug
.. thanks, it’s obvious you don’t have anything to offer
Re: BED BUGS! Please How Do I Get Rid Of Them by ipobarecriminals: 5:50am On Oct 29, 2017
sad angry go fumigate ur house..
Re: BED BUGS! Please How Do I Get Rid Of Them by Femsyn(m): 5:52am On Oct 29, 2017
Get original Sniper. Transfer into a spraying bottle and spray everywhere.

Don't waste your time on insecticides. Sniper will do the job perfectly.

3 Likes

Re: BED BUGS! Please How Do I Get Rid Of Them by LEBEfirstson: 6:01am On Oct 29, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
sad angry go fumigate ur house..
.. just went there for a visit.
Re: BED BUGS! Please How Do I Get Rid Of Them by LEBEfirstson: 6:01am On Oct 29, 2017
Femsyn:

.. will do just that. Thanks
Re: BED BUGS! Please How Do I Get Rid Of Them by ipobarecriminals: 6:13am On Oct 29, 2017
LEBEfirstson:
.. just went there for a visit.
"Went there" ?lobatan!
Re: BED BUGS! Please How Do I Get Rid Of Them by inspbado(m): 6:32am On Oct 29, 2017
my brother tell the owner of the house to get a professional to come fumigate the house, cos those critters are extremely hard to kill if care is not taken, they will take over that apartment (that's if they've not already). Likewise, you also have to be very careful not to transfer the bugs to your own house when leaving. I shudder whenever I remember what those dreadful bugs did to me in my apartment before I was able to exterminate them
Re: BED BUGS! Please How Do I Get Rid Of Them by Horpsy17(m): 6:45am On Oct 29, 2017
cummando:
Chew dem. Them.dey sweet

Re: BED BUGS! Please How Do I Get Rid Of Them by Nobody: 6:48am On Oct 29, 2017
[quote author=Horpsy17 post=61867425][/quote] Pikin.
Re: BED BUGS! Please How Do I Get Rid Of Them by nenergy(m): 7:05am On Oct 29, 2017
Femsyn:

Sniper is an agricultural pesticide meant for outdoor use. Please vacate the room after use and store out of the reach of children

2 Likes

Re: BED BUGS! Please How Do I Get Rid Of Them by sisisioge: 7:05am On Oct 29, 2017
Buy two snipers and show them no Mercy. Do not mix the snippers o. Finish them on the bed and the whole house. Make sure your cloth are in the house when you do this but don't let the chemicals touch them. Afterwards, pack all pieces of clothings, and dry in the sun. The dirty ones should be washed with hot water.

That's all. Cost price...N900 for the two.

5 Likes

Re: BED BUGS! Please How Do I Get Rid Of Them by nenergy(m): 7:07am On Oct 29, 2017
inspbado:
my brother tell the owner of the house to get a professional to come fumigate the house, cos those critters are extremely hard to kill if care is not taken, they will take over that apartment (that's if they've not already). Likewise, you also have to be very careful not to transfer the bugs to your own house when leaving. I shudder whenever I remember what those dreadful bugs did to me in my apartment before I was able to exterminate them
I bet the fumigator didn't do it just once, because those vampire don't stop. The egg stage is the deadliest.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BED BUGS! Please How Do I Get Rid Of Them by LEBEfirstson: 7:10am On Oct 29, 2017
sisisioge:
Buy two snipers and show them no Mercy. Do not mix the snippers o. Finish them on the bed and the whole house. Make sure your cloth are in the house when you do this but don't let the chemicals touch them. Afterwards, pack all pieces of clothings, and dry in the sun. The dirty ones should be washed with hot water.

That's all. Cost price...N900 for the two.
.. awww thanks very much indeed. I will do just that ASAP cos those migets are so annoying. I so much hate them with passion. Btw I reckon snipers do have fake and original. How do I know the original? Any clue please?

1 Like

Re: BED BUGS! Please How Do I Get Rid Of Them by sisisioge: 7:13am On Oct 29, 2017
LEBEfirstson:
.. awww thanks very much indeed. I will do just that ASAP cos those migets are so annoying. I so much hate them with passion. Btw I reckon snipers do have fake and original. How do I know the original? Any clue please?

Buy from reputable supermarts...it's same price.

2 Likes

Re: BED BUGS! Please How Do I Get Rid Of Them by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jul 14, 2019
If u can come to iyanapaja, let me take u to a woman who sells the spray that did magic in my home. All the bedbugs have disappeared. I sleep peacefully now. I underrated that stuff when I bought it but the woman assured me that I will comeback looking for her. It's in a transparent container and red colour settles below d liquid. It is unbranded. I wonder what they mixed there

1 Like

Re: BED BUGS! Please How Do I Get Rid Of Them by Ktiti: 3:58pm On Aug 04, 2019
Please help me too o. Getting frustrated. Not in Lagos at the moment

1 Like

Re: BED BUGS! Please How Do I Get Rid Of Them by Nobody: 5:39pm On Aug 04, 2019
Just go and Buy SNIPER or DD-FORCE. Close all d windows and doors. Block any Air inlet. Get a syringe and apply d whole content of sniper into your ROOM .....put am for all d corners. Spray it like u have d devil in you. Afterwards, close d door and let d room stay like that for at least 8hours. If u see a single Ant in that ROOM afterwards, na ur Village people b d@ ooooo

2 Likes

Re: BED BUGS! Please How Do I Get Rid Of Them by TopeBush(m): 10:58am On Jun 27, 2020
If u can come to iyanapaja, let me take u to a woman who sells the spray that did magic in my home. All the bedbugs have disappeared. I sleep peacefully now. I underrated that stuff when I bought it but the woman assured me that I will comeback looking for her. It's in a transparent container and red colour settles below d liquid. It is unbranded. I wonder what they mixed there

Bro. Can you describe the place at Iyana Ipaja to me? Bed Bugs have frustrated me.

1 Like

Re: BED BUGS! Please How Do I Get Rid Of Them by mj31(m): 9:08pm On Nov 12, 2020
I reside at first gate...
i need that thing badly
this is my WhatsApp no
or send me urs
thnks

1 Like

Re: BED BUGS! Please How Do I Get Rid Of Them by valentineuwakwe(m): 2:49am On Nov 13, 2020
that stuff was a nightmare to me for some months in 2019....I did not even realize it until I started seeing blood stains on my bed and on the tiles wen ever i sleep on the floor..those bugs are vampires!

I had to even do some research on them, I caught four of them alive n place in a close container.this guys can survive without blood for days sef.

so I had to first use sniper on my bed n room, yet they remain.
I had to try drying the bed in the Sun by removing the bed cover.then I drop salts mixed with little water on the edge of my room and the lines in between the tiles

funny enough I caught four cricket insects and drop them close to the bed and leave the room for 3 days...wen i return, they were all gone! till date, no bed bug disturbs me again!

1 Like

Re: BED BUGS! Please How Do I Get Rid Of Them by Bankkydarry: 3:18am On Apr 26, 2021
Just go and Buy SNIPER or DD-FORCE. Close all d windows and doors. Block any Air inlet. Get a syringe and apply d whole content of sniper into your ROOM .....put am for all d corners. Spray it like u have d devil in you. Afterwards, close d door and let d room stay like that for at least 8hours. If u see a single Ant in that ROOM afterwards, na ur Village people b d@ ooooo
Good evening please I also need one.
Re: BED BUGS! Please How Do I Get Rid Of Them by Ecoscience: 9:58pm On Apr 25, 2022
Exthor Bed Bugs Killer is a highly effective bedbug Killer in Nigeria. No need for expensive fumigators, Do-it-yourself Safely.

TOP REASONS TO CHOOSE EXTHOR BED BUG KILLER:
• Its SUPER effective and odourless

• Kills bed bug adults, nymphs and dries up their eggs

• Kills tough resistant strains of bed bugs

• ERADICATES and Destroys bedbugs breeding nest!

• Fast-action: Kills Bedbugs Instantly

• Long-lasting effect: Residual active effect for up to 6 months after application (this is especially good if surrounding apartments also have bedbugs!).

• PROFESSIONAL Strength…Top Grade Quality!

• No toxic smell, Safe for Do-it-yourself

• 100% ORIGINAL QUALITY with 30days Money-back Guarantee…

Bid Final Goodbye to Bed Bug & restore your goodnight sleep...

(1) (Reply)

COVID-19 Update For June 12 2021 In Nigeria / 10 Weird Drugs You Don't Know About & After Effects! / Negative Effects Of Vodka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.