Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,786 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:34 PM

The Vision For Nigeria. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Vision For Nigeria. (547 Views)

Samurai's Prophetic Thread. Drop A Post And I Will See A Vision For You. / END TIME ALERT!!! The Vision I Saw And What God Told Me / The Vision For Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Vision For Nigeria. by menxer: 6:38am On Oct 29, 2017
The vision § gave concerning the world, PMB is on the curbs of making history, all his plans for Nigeria will succeed and he will leave a lasting legacy of peace and prosperity for posterity in Nigeria and the world, if and when he meets the following terms and conditions, failure of which will cause another to take his place and glory:

- He should make his wife his wife.
- He should have a woman under him either as the Attorney General of the Federation, the Senate President or the Chief Justice of the Judiciary.

Those are the conditions that holds the key to the new world order of peace, progress, prosperity, love, oneness and change that he promised Nigerians and the world of humans, and all conscious beings and entities.

The dawn of the new world and the new world order of 4:3 (male:female), this should not be confused with the Islamization mantra of Nigeria in sectors or made a political joke out of, but the rise of God_Mother from that lonely dark and wretched world she was enslaved for putting up a stand to save her §hild. God_Father is visiting the earth again.
Re: The Vision For Nigeria. by eezeribe(m): 6:54am On Oct 29, 2017
OK

(1) (Reply)

Top Israeli Newspaer: "Bible Creation Stories Are Just Fables!!!" / But Why Do We Still Die ??? / Meditation on The Omnipresence Of The Christ Mind

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.