Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,249 members, 7,807,840 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:31 PM

WOW! Cardi B Gets Engaged On Stage By Her Rapper Boyfriend 'offset' - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / WOW! Cardi B Gets Engaged On Stage By Her Rapper Boyfriend 'offset' (567 Views)

Nollywood Actress, Debbie Shokoya Gets Engaged On Valentine’s Day (Video) / Love & Laugher Event Host, Mr Odey & Two Others Get Engaged On Stage (Pics) / Ruth Kadiri Gets Engaged On Christmas Day (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

WOW! Cardi B Gets Engaged On Stage By Her Rapper Boyfriend 'offset' by truegossip(f): 6:57am On Oct 29, 2017
Cardi B who presently has the NO 1 song in the Country with "Bodak Yellow, looks already set the be married.

Belcalis Almanzar popularly known as Cardi B hails from the Bronx and lives in Edgewater, was proposed to by her rapper boyfriend offset, he popped the question right on stage at Friday night's Powerhouse concert put on by radio station Power 99 at the Wells Fargo Center in Philadelphia.

Her boyfriend Offset presented the ring to her right on stage, she was really overwhelmed as the crowd roared her even more, she felt excited as she shook her head, flipping her hair and fanning herself before she accepted the ring.

Cardi B's hit single titled "Bodak Yellow" is currently ranked No 2 on Billboard Chart but has spent 16 weeks on the Billboard Hot 100. The song made Cardi the first solo female rapper since Lauryn Hill to top the charts.

READ ALSO: Cardi B Makes History With Her Hit Track “Bodak Yellow” On Billboard Chart

She stated her excited she was after showing off her enormous pear-shaped diamond on Instagram, where Offset also boasted about his 8-karat pick.

"Jesus Christ I'm so emotional, @offsetyrn I love you so much," she said, referring to Offset. "Thank you for seeing the potential in me since you met me. For giving me advice molding me and loving me. (You're) such (an) amazing man to me(,) your family, friends, kids and you are extremely talented. I can't wait to spend FOREVAAAA with you. Let('s) make a lot shmoney and love together."

Source: http://truegossip.ng/wow-cardi-b-gets-engaged-stage-rapper-boyfriend-offset/

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid Chilling In His Hood In Ojuelegba Surulere (photos, Video) / Meek Mill Sentenced To 2-4 Years In Prison For Multiple Probation Violations / Photos From The 2017 PAN Nigeria Humanitarian Ambassador Awards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.