Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:02 AM

See The Python I Nearly Stepped On Last Night At My Backyard - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / See The Python I Nearly Stepped On Last Night At My Backyard (56845 Views)

The Python I Killed In Agbor / See The Python I Killed In My Street This Morning / See The Huge Python I Killed, Was Trying To Enter My House Through Window Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Python I Nearly Stepped On Last Night At My Backyard by just2endowed: 9:50am On Oct 29, 2017
This one strong
Re: See The Python I Nearly Stepped On Last Night At My Backyard by darkmarky(m): 9:50am On Oct 29, 2017
Titto93:
Maybe you were reading Lalasticlala thread inside and you step outside to meet him in reality
savage grin grin
Re: See The Python I Nearly Stepped On Last Night At My Backyard by Nobody: 9:50am On Oct 29, 2017
Seun:
You could have kept it as a pet. smiley Small pythons are harmless to adults. They don't have any poison and aren't strong enough to strangle you.
Do you have one yourself? angry
Re: See The Python I Nearly Stepped On Last Night At My Backyard by hotspec(m): 9:51am On Oct 29, 2017
Re: See The Python I Nearly Stepped On Last Night At My Backyard by nNEOo(m): 9:51am On Oct 29, 2017
undecided if u had step on it what would happen other than ur BP Sky rocketing
Re: See The Python I Nearly Stepped On Last Night At My Backyard by Uyi168: 9:52am On Oct 29, 2017
is this what u call python?..just tell us u want lala's attentiion..
Re: See The Python I Nearly Stepped On Last Night At My Backyard by maxiuc(m): 9:55am On Oct 29, 2017
Seun:
You could have kept it as a pet. smiley Small pythons are harmless to adults. They don't have any poison and aren't strong enough to strangle you.
it is small doesn't mean it wouldn't grow some day

Na snakee you won keep as pet

2 Likes

Re: See The Python I Nearly Stepped On Last Night At My Backyard by Adaumunocha(f): 9:56am On Oct 29, 2017
Nothing would have happened to you. Seems like seun owns a pet snake smiley
Re: See The Python I Nearly Stepped On Last Night At My Backyard by 900warriorz: 9:57am On Oct 29, 2017
Muafrika2:
Its a viper

They are shorter with a thicker body
obviously, you dont know snakes! Dies that look like a viper to you?
Re: See The Python I Nearly Stepped On Last Night At My Backyard by 900warriorz: 9:57am On Oct 29, 2017
Muafrika2:
Its a viper

obviously, you dont know snakes! Does that look like a viper to you?
Re: See The Python I Nearly Stepped On Last Night At My Backyard by Nobody: 9:59am On Oct 29, 2017
Muafrika2:
Its a viper

Awon tika body
Re: See The Python I Nearly Stepped On Last Night At My Backyard by Coldfeets: 9:59am On Oct 29, 2017
This one na baby python.

but all the same, pythons are not venomous so nothing would have happened if you had stepped on it.

The only thing that might have happened is that you will shout "Chineke mee!!!" before taking off with full speed.

1 Like

Re: See The Python I Nearly Stepped On Last Night At My Backyard by olasaad(f): 10:01am On Oct 29, 2017
mosho2good:
YORUBAAAAAAAA
Yoruba people can't correct someone without adding insult as a suffix.
(1) do it like this, ode.
(2) press the red button, oponu.
(3) hold it for me, didirin!
(4) you can't greet person, alaileko.
(5) give it to your brother, agbaya.
(6) Go and take your bath, obun.
(7) Go and do your assignment, Olodo.
(cool you better wake up, oloorun iya.
(9) Yago lona funmi joor, arindin.
(10) iwo ni moun pe......aditi.
(11) where are you coming from, onirin kurin?
(12) Stop writing on the wall, Baseje!
(13) you forgot what I just told you now, alakogbagbe.
(14) So the one you ate is not enough, oloun je iya.
(15) who put your mouth there, saliu elenu gboro?
(16) Is that where I asked you to put it, abunu.
(17) I know you are laughing now..... oni yeye.

Ours is the best culture.

Please, forward to Omo Yoruba Atata.

������.

Don't laugh alone put a smile on someone's face by SHARING to them.
Happy weekend�

Nice one...alaini ise

1 Like

Re: See The Python I Nearly Stepped On Last Night At My Backyard by Dreams43: 10:02am On Oct 29, 2017
Python kor.... grin grin grin Lwkm
Re: See The Python I Nearly Stepped On Last Night At My Backyard by blackbelt(m): 10:04am On Oct 29, 2017
Muafrika2:
Its a viper

And highly poisonous

1 Like

Re: See The Python I Nearly Stepped On Last Night At My Backyard by hazan041(m): 10:07am On Oct 29, 2017
Muafrika2:
Its a viper

WO!

1 Like

Re: See The Python I Nearly Stepped On Last Night At My Backyard by expensiveguyman(m): 10:07am On Oct 29, 2017
Op, how dare you called ds tiny snake a Python Python koo!
Re: See The Python I Nearly Stepped On Last Night At My Backyard by Shag6ix: 10:10am On Oct 29, 2017
cryuna wan kill de snake

Omuneizzy6:
Nairalanders, I really thank God for yester-night, because i dont know what might have happened to my legs if not for my phone light,
I was busy glancing through nairaland pages indoor, then i decided to go and ease my self. mehn! one mind told me to look the floor with my phone light on i saw this snake coiled with the rat dancing at my backyard hahaha i ran and asked my neighbour if he can kill this animal he said yes, thank God he killed in within one minute.
Re: See The Python I Nearly Stepped On Last Night At My Backyard by FBIL: 10:15am On Oct 29, 2017
Some Nigerians are just getting more nauseating in their frustrated lifestyle on daily basis. How on earth could some people be priding about with Pythons at their homes on daily basis here? The interpretation of this is that you're dirty and lazy; and incapable of overcoming your environmental challenges. Little wonder I see very fertile thick forests encroaching roads along Edo-Akure-Ado-Ekiti-Ilesha-Ibadan-Ogun-Lagos roads. What this means is that the abandonement of farming for salary-earning jobs has made snakes and other dangerous animals to take over our supposed farm lands. Our lifestyle intertwined with residing in cluster villages are also allowing bushes to encroach on us unlike in Igbo Land where villages are built by siting compounds on plots. This gives everyone the opportunity to control their nearby bushes. This has also made every village in Igbo Land urbanized. We need to review some aspects of our social culture and lifestyle; and stop bragging that We killed a Python in our homes. When did your home become a zoo?
Re: See The Python I Nearly Stepped On Last Night At My Backyard by Oduwils222(m): 10:15am On Oct 29, 2017
Omuneizzy6:
Nairalanders, I really thank God for yester-night, because i dont know what might have happened to my legs if not for my phone light,
I was busy glancing through nairaland pages indoor, then i decided to go and ease my self. mehn! one mind told me to look the floor with my phone light on i saw this snake coiled with the rat dancing at my backyard hahaha i ran and asked my neighbour if he can kill this animal he said yes, thank God he killed in within one minute.
lol! Operation python dance
Re: See The Python I Nearly Stepped On Last Night At My Backyard by Mordecai(m): 10:17am On Oct 29, 2017
IamHeWrites:

You own pass Lala's own grin

You all really haven't figured it out that Seun is Lalasticlala?
Re: See The Python I Nearly Stepped On Last Night At My Backyard by mhizsuzzy(f): 10:26am On Oct 29, 2017
mehn! one mind told me to look the floor with my phone light
One advice, always follow your instincts, it can really save a times.....
Re: See The Python I Nearly Stepped On Last Night At My Backyard by Nobody: 10:27am On Oct 29, 2017
tdbankplc:
Your python dance would have been very funny.

hahahaha...and even deadlier than the army's.
Re: See The Python I Nearly Stepped On Last Night At My Backyard by Nobody: 10:30am On Oct 29, 2017
mosho2good:
YORUBAAAAAAAA
Yoruba people can't correct someone without adding insult as a suffix.
(1) do it like this, ode.
(2) press the red button, oponu.
(3) hold it for me, didirin!
(4) you can't greet person, alaileko.
(5) give it to your brother, agbaya.
(6) Go and take your bath, obun.
(7) Go and do your assignment, Olodo.
(cool you better wake up, oloorun iya.
(9) Yago lona funmi joor, arindin.
(10) iwo ni moun pe......aditi.
(11) where are you coming from, onirin kurin?
(12) Stop writing on the wall, Baseje!
(13) you forgot what I just told you now, alakogbagbe.
(14) So the one you ate is not enough, oloun je iya.
(15) who put your mouth there, saliu elenu gboro?
(16) Is that where I asked you to put it, abunu.
(17) I know you are laughing now..... oni yeye.

Ours is the best culture.

Please, forward to Omo Yoruba Atata.

������.

Don't laugh alone put a smile on someone's face by SHARING to them.
Happy weekend�

CC: yomi007k grin grin
Re: See The Python I Nearly Stepped On Last Night At My Backyard by lastmaster(m): 10:33am On Oct 29, 2017
Omuneizzy6:
Nairaland go do person sometime one day
Re: See The Python I Nearly Stepped On Last Night At My Backyard by Kalashnikov102(m): 10:39am On Oct 29, 2017
Mini python lala can't eat this smiley
Re: See The Python I Nearly Stepped On Last Night At My Backyard by Leez(m): 10:46am On Oct 29, 2017
Omuneizzy6:

I was busy glancing through nairaland pages indoor
Who asked you?angry angry
Re: See The Python I Nearly Stepped On Last Night At My Backyard by IamHeWrites: 10:51am On Oct 29, 2017
Mordecai:

You all really haven't figured it out that Seun is Lalasticlala?
shocked

You don mean it?
Re: See The Python I Nearly Stepped On Last Night At My Backyard by NwaJozi: 10:57am On Oct 29, 2017
thats not a python
Re: See The Python I Nearly Stepped On Last Night At My Backyard by Starkid3010(m): 10:58am On Oct 29, 2017
What Shu I Do Now
Re: See The Python I Nearly Stepped On Last Night At My Backyard by edupedia: 11:06am On Oct 29, 2017
bamdly:
thank GOD
call Nigeria army that their crocodile are smiling away
and their phyton are disturbing nigeria
and u kinda smash it for lala so now it is not eatable

...IPOB agbepo...first bring out dat ya stinking Cowpig...maybe they will then listen to your nonsense...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gaboon Adder Killed By A Farmer In Enugu (Photos) / 10 People Who Died The Unluckiest Deaths / Accident In Ekwusigo, Anambra Kills Children, Others (Very Graphic Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.