Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,983 members, 7,806,870 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:31 AM

Help Is This The Type Of Mobile Oil & ATF Dextrose To Use On Avalon 2002(pic) - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Help Is This The Type Of Mobile Oil & ATF Dextrose To Use On Avalon 2002(pic) (1030 Views)

Recommend Type Of Engine Oil To Use In Avalon 2002 / Decision On Toyota Avalon 2002 / Need Help On The Type Of Mobile Oil To Use On My Avalon 2002 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help Is This The Type Of Mobile Oil & ATF Dextrose To Use On Avalon 2002(pic) by Afonjatribeguy: 7:22am On Oct 29, 2017
Need help on the type of Mobile oil , oil filter and Gear box oil to use on Avalon 2002 first time user. pls anyone should assist .
pls i need help .

Someone recommends this to me here on nairaland and i quote:

The engine oil recommended for your car is 5w30, you should change atleast every 5000km or atmost 8000km if you utilize full synthetic branded oil. You also change the filter with quality one.

The recommended ATF on your car dip stick would read dextrose II OR III because of the engine but you should buy Toyota type T-IV instead as the quality of dextron 2 and 3 in the market now is questionable and they were discontinued long time ago.

You change ATF every 30,000km or let's put it at 2years.

Summary
Engine oil 5-8k km or 6months which ever comes first

ATF 30k km or 2years which ever comes first.

Re: Help Is This The Type Of Mobile Oil & ATF Dextrose To Use On Avalon 2002(pic) by ZeroUnity: 7:31am On Oct 29, 2017
Yeah it's good if you can afford the mobile 1 5w 30,if not you can still get yourself 5w20 Mobile XHP SUPER 1000..MOBILE IS THE BEST..
Re: Help Is This The Type Of Mobile Oil & ATF Dextrose To Use On Avalon 2002(pic) by timifakay(m): 8:33am On Oct 29, 2017
Has that car been used in Nigeria before?
If yes, ask for oil that's been used.
No matter your choice of engine oil make sure you monitor oil level closely and don't exceed 3,000km for first service. If using synthetic and no issues during first service, you can go beyond 3,000km on subsequent service.
Transmission oil should be DEX III, but you can confirm on the transmission dipstick.

(1) (Reply)

Traffic Law Offenders Would Prefer To Be Arrested By Nigeria Police / Rolls-royce Cullinan Vs. Bentley Bentayga: Who’s The King? / Urgent Response

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.