Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,375 members, 7,800,753 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:46 AM

Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional For Today - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional For Today (240 Views)

Rhapsody Of Realities PDF Download For APRIL 2024 / Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional 2024 / Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional For Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional For Today by Skyfornia(m): 7:30am On Oct 29, 2017
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES DAILY DEVOTIONAL

THEME: Worship The Lord With Your Offerings

29th October 2017
Pastor Chris

OPENING SCRIPTURE: Give unto the LORD the glory due unto his name: bring an offering, and come before him: worship the LORD in the beauty of holiness (1 Chronicles 16:29).

Some people have the wrong idea that whenever they give an offering in Church, they’re making a donation to support the Church. No, your offering isn’t a donation but an oblation. It’s an act of worship. It’s a testimony of your faith in the living God. When you give your offering, you’re testifying to God from your spirit, to your own spirit, and to demons and devils of darkness, of your faith in
the living God; there’s a spiritual connection. .

Of course there’re donations you can give to support the Church and its work, and those special donations can be called for. But there’s a difference between your offering, tithe, your seeds of faith and donations. Donations are also blessed. Whatever you give in the Name of the Lord is blessed of God.

For example, the Bible says, “He that hath pity upon the poor lendeth unto the LORD; and that which he hath given will he pay him again” (Proverbs 19:17). So, when you give to the poor, the Lord marks it, because you’re lending to Him, and He’ll repay you, because that poor man can’t pay you back. So, He blesses you for it.

Much more than that, however, your offerings to God are sacred. It’s something you’re required to do because He’s God. And there’s nobody that can’t give an offering to God, because if you look around you, you’ll see what God has blessed you with. He’s done so much in your life, for which He deserves all praise, worship, and adoration. Giving your offerings is one of the ways to worship and appreciate Him for all He’s done in your life.

PRAYER
Dear heavenly Father, I extol your majesty, and worship you with all my heart. You alone deserve my praise and unalloyed devotion. With joy in my heart, I give you praise and worship you with my oblations, God of heaven and earth. Blessed be your Name forever!

FURTHER STUDY:
Psalm 96:8,
Psalm 50:23,
Hebrews 13:15

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Titus 1-2,
Jeremiah 29-30

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
John 8:22-32,
2 Kings 21-22

(1) (Reply)

Tempted By Shortcuts / Imitate Your Heavenly Father. / The Dilemma Of Tithing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.