Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,872 members, 7,802,808 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:10 PM

Few Hours After Getting Married, Woman Finds Out Husband Is Previously Married - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Few Hours After Getting Married, Woman Finds Out Husband Is Previously Married (1070 Views)

Woman Finds Panty In Her Husband’s Car (Photo) / Man Finds Out His Daughter Is Not His Child After Taking DNA Test / Chinese Woman Finds Out On Son's Wedding Day That Bride Is Actually Her Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Few Hours After Getting Married, Woman Finds Out Husband Is Previously Married by stevocracy88(m): 9:32am On Oct 29, 2017
As shared by a facebook user Smart "Mourinho" Usanga, a woman in Akwa Ibom state just discovered few hours after getting married that her husband is married to a white lady in the UK. The white lady by name Gill Ukpong posted photo evidence of their court marriage.

Re: Few Hours After Getting Married, Woman Finds Out Husband Is Previously Married by ceezarhh(m): 9:34am On Oct 29, 2017
FTC again!...

1 Like

Re: Few Hours After Getting Married, Woman Finds Out Husband Is Previously Married by ekensi01: 9:35am On Oct 29, 2017
Its high time we ask 'Most Men, What They Really Want'.
I have a neighbour who just move in last month into our neighbourhood, the man has a very beautiful with with two boys.

The wife travelled last two week from today and the man has being bring girls at home.

I don't understand life again.
I'm tired.
What Do Most Men Want?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Few Hours After Getting Married, Woman Finds Out Husband Is Previously Married by DanseMacabre(m): 9:38am On Oct 29, 2017
grin
Occupational hazard.
Re: Few Hours After Getting Married, Woman Finds Out Husband Is Previously Married by Nobody: 9:39am On Oct 29, 2017
You just see someone and jump into marriage with him, without researching about his background or past life
Re: Few Hours After Getting Married, Woman Finds Out Husband Is Previously Married by Nobody: 9:43am On Oct 29, 2017
Result of getting married without background check.
I wonder why some men are so deceptive in nature
Re: Few Hours After Getting Married, Woman Finds Out Husband Is Previously Married by pocohantas(f): 10:52am On Oct 29, 2017
I doubt background check would have helped much, because such marriages are usually done clandestinely. Personally, my first suspicion would be why a foreign, elderly and comfortable man is single/ NEVER BEEN MARRIED.

She is simply the home-based wife.
His family is aware she is the home-based wife.
She is the only one that isn't aware, hence the complication.

The man is deceitful. He should have told her the truth, some women agree to it.

The marriage was founded on deceit, so she has the choice to walk away. She can also forgive the man, be the pounds receiving homebased wife and they can lie to the foreign wife that they were acting a Nigerian film. Take heart sister.
Re: Few Hours After Getting Married, Woman Finds Out Husband Is Previously Married by crismark(m): 11:00am On Oct 29, 2017
girls pls stop marrying ur fathers age mate all in d name of getting married.
Re: Few Hours After Getting Married, Woman Finds Out Husband Is Previously Married by yemmit90: 5:55pm On Oct 29, 2017
She is a liar and a pretender, she knew about everything, just trying playing innocent game because of his real wife outburst.
Re: Few Hours After Getting Married, Woman Finds Out Husband Is Previously Married by Rukkydelta(f): 8:55pm On Oct 29, 2017
crismark:
girls pls stop marrying ur fathers age mate all in d name of getting married.
Please help me to tell them
The girl got what she deserves
She wants to marry a foreign based Aristotle and really she got it
And to the man you must not make money by deceit
Re: Few Hours After Getting Married, Woman Finds Out Husband Is Previously Married by crismark(m): 9:00pm On Oct 29, 2017
Rukkydelta:
Please help me to tell them The girl got what she deserves She wants to marry a foreign based Aristotle and really she got it And to the man you must not make money by deceit
i agree wit u.. money made by deceit complicates life nd i dnt like a complicated life.
Re: Few Hours After Getting Married, Woman Finds Out Husband Is Previously Married by Truesapiosexual(f): 12:32am On Oct 30, 2017
It's pretty obvious what the man wants here , obviously with the white one for British papers and now wants a real African wife ....
ekensi01:
Its high time we ask 'Most Men, What They Really Want'.
I have a neighbour who just move in last month into our neighbourhood, the man has a very beautiful with with two boys.

The wife travelled last two week from today and the man has being bring girls at home.

I don't understand life again.
I'm tired.
What Do Most Men Want?

(1) (Reply)

I Have A Baby On The Way That I Can't Cater For. I Want To Give Him/her For Adop / Are Women Really “fish Brain” …why Am I So Obsessed About Her? / A Newborn's Hair!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.