Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,257 members, 7,807,887 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:48 PM

He Is 35 And Still Single - Family (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / He Is 35 And Still Single (55874 Views)

Making This Post Based On Demand: Why I'm Still Single At 42 / This 35 Year-old Lady Needs Your Advice As She Plans To Get Married / 35-Year-Old Kenyan Man Praises Sexual Prowess Of His 70-Year-Old American Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Is 35 And Still Single by harriet412(f): 8:15pm On Oct 30, 2017
ramzythecoder:

Thanks for the advice .
The thing is Deeper Life is a good Church, but some of our women don't dress well and they are dirty. So the point is that picking a woman from that church is NO.

Hehe, who da hell are you are u sure ur a deeperlifer or u just felt like typing shit for attention.. This is the most dumbest thread I've read today undecided and u are very silly for this. No offence!!!
Re: He Is 35 And Still Single by Ishilove: 8:30pm On Oct 30, 2017
propanet:

Not in 45kg but 45tons
1 ton= 1000kg
45 tons= x

Find X and receive... sen...

Sorry, just find X embarassed

2 Likes

Re: He Is 35 And Still Single by Nobody: 8:48pm On Oct 30, 2017
harriet412:

Hehe, who da hell are you are u sure ur a deeperlifer or u just felt like typing shit for attention.. This is the most dumbest thread I've read today undecided and u are very silly for this. No offence!!!

Habba Madam ! E never reach like this na ! We know say you be Deeper Life. No vex ma !
Re: He Is 35 And Still Single by Nobody: 8:50pm On Oct 30, 2017
Augustap:

Kikikikikiki. Did i see " our women don't dress well". So u guys will be preaching against all kinds of dressing, whether good or bad, and when it's time for marriage, you'll be looking for a well dressed woman. Your church's own is that if the skirt doesn't sweep Nigeria, then it's too short. Since you said this, it means even ur men of God looks outside too grin
Badt Guy

You are making accusations !!! Hmmm be-careful tongue
Re: He Is 35 And Still Single by otunbadreautos: 9:02pm On Oct 30, 2017
send me a mail : otunbadre@gmail.com .
Re: He Is 35 And Still Single by harriet412(f): 9:04pm On Oct 30, 2017
cruchenutii:

Habba Madam ! E never reach like this na ! We know say you be Deeper Life. No vex ma !

Yeah yeah.. The op should watch what he says on a public forum .. got me all worked up undecided
Re: He Is 35 And Still Single by Nobody: 9:10pm On Oct 30, 2017
harriet412:

Yeah yeah.. The op should watch what he says on a public forum .. got me all worked up undecided

Worked up? Why Biko? Are you a Deeper Life member ?

Anyway, OP is just a corrupt minded Deeper life member who wants Girls in the WORLD grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: He Is 35 And Still Single by harriet412(f): 9:15pm On Oct 30, 2017
cruchenutii:

Worked up? Why Biko? Are you a Deeper Life member ?

Anyway, OP is just a corrupt minded Deeper life member who wants Girls in the WORLD grin grin grin

Pissed would be better and yes I'm a DLifer...

Whatever makes the op sleep at night corrupt minded or not
Re: He Is 35 And Still Single by Nobody: 9:27pm On Oct 30, 2017
nkemdi89:

Lol .

Ha fa na, publish ur CV ere make one ofmy brothers come price ya market... tongue
Re: He Is 35 And Still Single by Augustap(f): 10:20pm On Oct 30, 2017
cruchenutii:

You are making accusations !!! Hmmm be-careful tongue
Hmmmm are you one of the youth pastor grin
Re: He Is 35 And Still Single by Nobody: 9:52am On Oct 31, 2017
Augustap:

Hmmmm are you one of the youth pastor grin

No ooh, I'm just a DLifer who had dated plenty fresh looking Christ embassy ladies during my time in school. Asin, It felt like cross breeding. It's soooo sweet grin
Re: He Is 35 And Still Single by Augustap(f): 10:12am On Oct 31, 2017
cruchenutii:

No ooh, I'm just a DLifer who had dated plenty fresh looking Christ embassy ladies during my time in school. Asin, It felt like cross breeding. It's soooo sweet grin
You think you're doing me? But wait oh, is this the reason why some of ur girls are usually lying down in the church and crying? Some even go to Shiloh grin
See your life grin

Re: He Is 35 And Still Single by Bigsteveg(m): 11:00am On Oct 31, 2017
nigeriancritic1:

Don't thank me. Human life is finite. You allowed the church to do your thinking for you.
Be reasonable please.

1 Like

Re: He Is 35 And Still Single by nkemdi89(f): 11:48am On Oct 31, 2017
supersystemsnig:

Ha fa na, publish ur CV ere make one ofmy brothers come price ya market... tongue
I don submit am already.
Re: He Is 35 And Still Single by driand(m): 11:54am On Oct 31, 2017
sisisioge:

I be African woman minus the booooty. Sue me tongue

wasn't making reference to African queen tho,

But do You mind if I get to see this African queen?
Re: He Is 35 And Still Single by spartacus11(m): 12:17pm On Oct 31, 2017
Where is my disneylady, how u 2day
Re: He Is 35 And Still Single by Nobody: 12:21pm On Oct 31, 2017
nkemdi89:

I don submit am already.

wink
Re: He Is 35 And Still Single by Nobody: 12:21pm On Oct 31, 2017
spartacus11:

Yu are slacking...babe don make herself available...i let you see say u no get competition and a day after ur still ere, yu haven't started
Re: He Is 35 And Still Single by spartacus11(m): 12:26pm On Oct 31, 2017
supersystemsnig:

Yu are slacking...babe don make herself available...i let you see say u no get competition and a day after ur still ere, yu haven't started

U see na, u see na

Is it so u use to do

U can't help a brother abi

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: He Is 35 And Still Single by Nobody: 12:35pm On Oct 31, 2017
spartacus11:

U see na, u see na

Is it so u use to do

U can't help a brother abi

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

She's open.. She's reading these messages, i kept quiet, so you could know you had no rival..Moreso, i'm not single..so what's stopping you?
Re: He Is 35 And Still Single by spartacus11(m): 12:41pm On Oct 31, 2017
supersystemsnig:

She's open.. She's reading these messages, i kept quiet, so you could know you had no rival..Moreso, i'm not single..so what's stopping you?

Lollllllllllllllllllll obrigado,
Re: He Is 35 And Still Single by Disneylady(f): 1:41pm On Oct 31, 2017
spartacus11:
Lol.....I'm here, very well and you?
Re: He Is 35 And Still Single by Disneylady(f): 1:42pm On Oct 31, 2017
supersystemsnig:

This got me grin
Re: He Is 35 And Still Single by Nobody: 3:44pm On Oct 31, 2017
Disneylady:

This got me grin

Haba, OMG, act like you didn't see anything
Re: He Is 35 And Still Single by spartacus11(m): 12:47am On Nov 01, 2017
Re: He Is 35 And Still Single by Analee(f): 1:08pm On Nov 01, 2017
ramzythecoder:
Hello people,

I grew up in Deeper Life so while growing up we were taught that fornication is a sin, so i was always trying to avoid it as a plague, and decided not to have anything doing with female folks until i'm ready for marriage because it may lead to fornication. Hmm, now 35yrs old with a good job (Software Engineer) and no relationship, i'm always busy nowadays that i don't even have time to socialize. Please house, what strategy do you think can be applied towards getting a desired missing .

go to OPM n pick a wife,sure place 4 wife pickers,trust me.
Re: He Is 35 And Still Single by BiafraIShere(m): 9:21pm On Nov 01, 2017
sisisioge:

Cute...but you're too tall man grin
I could be your spec dear. I'm in my early 30's, educated, businessman, not rich but very comfortable, 78kg wt, 5 ft 7" ht, handsome, hardworking, earger & ready to get married ASAP, Igbo. Pls add me on whatsapp for serious discusion. Thank You!
Re: He Is 35 And Still Single by sisisioge: 9:24pm On Nov 01, 2017
BiafraIShere:
I could be your spec dear. I'm in my early 30's, educated, businessman, not rich but very comfortable, 78kg wt, 5 ft 7" ht, handsome, hardworking, earger & ready to get married ASAP, Igbo. Pls add me on whatsapp for serious discusion. Thank You!

Awww...so cute. But our children will have identity issue. I'm Yoruba. I bet you won't want a kid named baatifekoribeeenaaloriemilaoniyosi grin

Cheers wink

3 Likes

Re: He Is 35 And Still Single by Melsan: 9:36pm On Nov 01, 2017
sisisioge:

Awww...thanks a ton. I'm blushing grin grin

Love from here too kiss
Love this babe kiss kiss
Re: He Is 35 And Still Single by sisisioge: 9:49pm On Nov 01, 2017
Melsan:
Love this babe kiss kiss

Love you too darling. Where have you been?
Re: He Is 35 And Still Single by Melsan: 10:00pm On Nov 01, 2017
sisisioge:

Love you too darling. Where have you been?
Been around but on low key jare. Bawoni every? Miss you plenty
Re: He Is 35 And Still Single by sisisioge: 10:06pm On Nov 01, 2017
Melsan:
Been around but on low key jare. Bawoni every? Miss you plenty

Awww...good to have you back. I just generally gentle ni o. I know you sef be gentlelation grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Viral Photo Of A Crying Groom & His Mother / Slippers: At What Age Did You Learn To Wear It Right? Picture Attached / Chinese Woman Finds Out On Son's Wedding Day That Bride Is Actually Her Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.